• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Love & Thunder Spoiler Thread

216167.gif

For those who haven't kept up the discussion thread or know what we currently have for Love and Thunder the super lowball we have for this feat

Using Pluto's size as the super lowball comes out to around 3.8 exatons or 6-A+ but Thor will very much likely be High 6-A in this film with the super lowball attack speed rating for him being Sub-Relativistic
Following and dropping this blog here

As seen here

We're going to have new feats for Thor, Valkyrie and the Guardians of the Galaxy in addition of new stuff like Jane, Gorr, etc, so pretty much
But that doesn't make it a CRT. It's a general thread at the moment. The movie would need to come out first and we would need stuff to quantify for this to be a CRT.

No I mean like Mario Galaxy small
Yeah that's literally impossible from what we've seen of it even the shot the feat is calc'd from itself would prove otherwise

Even from this distance the moon/planet is this large from the perspective of this little asteroid

Even if we said the tiny tiny dot was somehow equivalent to being thor himself it wouldn't be a mario galaxy sized world

I'm about to spoil everything (Rumors and shit, though I'm seeing a few people say similar things to this, so...) Lets see how accurate this turns out

There is sex in Love and Thunder

Movie starts off with Korg narrating about Thor's life (Includes Thor's workout montage)

Jane has cancer, when she goes to New Asgard, Mjölnir senses her presence and gives her powers. While these power make her strong, they're making her condition worse, shortening her lifespan (Which is the opposite of the comics where she was basically dying whenever she didn't have her powers)

Gorr has bit of a watered down version of his comics origin, still hits the same beats though with him wanting revenge on the gods due to his family dying. He's specifically after the god Eternity who looks very much so how he does in the comics

Thor and friends go to city of gods to warn everyone about Gorr. Zeus is an evil asshole and tries to kill them all. Valk steals his thunder bolt and Zeus isn't killed but gravely injured by G-...Thor....(Gorr does a lot of god killing of screen from what I've heard)

You get to see Korg's race's God

Thor finds out Jane has cancer and asks her to stop, but Jane wants to live in the moment and help him

They fight Gorr, Jane sacrifices Mjölnir to stop Gorr, she ******* dies. Gorr dies, but from what I've heard its not Thor or Jane who kills him. His daughter gets brought back to life, so it might be some weird trade off where he dies so his daughter can live. (Oh yeah, Jane's sacrifice causes Gorr to have a kinda change of heart.

Thor lives on and adventures on with Gorr's daughter (Guess he lost his dad-bod at the wrong time)

Side Notes: Korg is gay since his species is male only (Apparently he's pregnant near the end)

Heimdall has a son who summon Thor to Earth

Another play sequence like the one from Ragnarok

That planet feat y'all keep cumming about is performed by Thor. Its a really, really small planet

Post Credit Scenes:

Zeus is pissed and tell Hercules to go kill Thor (Played by Brett Goldstein apparently, odd choice)

Jane wakes up in Valhalla and is greeted by Heimdall

I'm about to spoil everything (Rumors and shit, though I'm seeing a few people say similar things to this, so...) Lets see how accurate this turns out

Movie starts off with Korg narrating about Thor's life (Includes Thor's workout montage)

Jane has cancer, when she goes to New Asgard, Mjölnir senses her presence and gives her powers. While these power make her strong, they're making her condition worse, shortening her lifespan (Which is the opposite of the comics where she was basically dying whenever she didn't have her powers)

Gorr has bit of a watered down version of his comics origin, still hits the same beats though with him wanting revenge on the gods due to his family dying. He's specifically after the god Eternity who looks very much so how he does in the comics

Thor and friends go to city of gods to warn everyone about Gorr. Zeus is an evil asshole and tries to kill them all. Valk steals his thunder bolt and Zeus isn't killed but gravely injured by G-...Thor....(Gorr does a lot of god killing of screen from what I've heard)

Thor finds out Jane has cancer and asks her to stop, but Jane wants to live in the moment and help him

They fight Gorr, Jane sacrifices Mjölnir to stop Gorr, she ******* dies. Gorr dies, but from what I've heard its not Thor or Jane who kills him. His daughter gets brought back to life, so it might be some weird trade off where he dies so his daughter can live. (Oh yeah, Jane's sacrifice causes Gorr to have a kinda change of heart.

Thor lives on and adventures on with Gorr's daughter (Guess he lost his dad-bod at the wrong time)

Side Notes: Korg is gay since his species is male only (Apparently he's pregnant near the end)

That planet feat y'all keep cumming about is performed by Thor. Its a really, really small planet

Post Credit Scenes:

Zeus is pissed and tell Hercules to go kill Thor (Played by Brett Goldstein apparently, odd choice)

Saw this I'm pretty sure this absolutely bullshit but i could be coping

Post Credit Scenes:

The power of dodging is mine!

do we ever get any idea of how small, like is it smaller than Pluto.
Nah that remains to be seen aside from the shots we already have of it but instead of assuming it's earth sized or the size of our moon we use pluto as a super lowball but it certainly isn't like some asteroid sized body considering it's actual curvature which those lack along with these shots
Yeah that's literally impossible from what we've seen of it even the shot the feat is calc'd from itself would prove otherwise

Even from this distance the moon/planet is this large from the perspective of this little asteroid

Even if we said the tiny tiny dot was somehow equivalent to being thor himself it wouldn't be a mario galaxy sized world

Back