• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we having such a serious argument about the "What mouth?" scene and it's relation to Tony Stark?
Because someone (I think it was Dude but I can't remember exactly) said Reed's scene was less stupid than Tony giving his adress on TV to the Mandarin in IM 3 (to wich I tend to disagree) and for him (or whoever said that if that's not him) people who call Reed stupid apparently forget Tony's scene

Well, Wanda could win actually. I remember I made a thread last year pairing a bloodlusted Wanda with a bloodlusted goku and it was about to be incon before people remembered that Goku can attack via glare. Now Wanda is both somewhat bloodlusted normally and has thought based mindhax.
That's only in the case of speed equalization ofc and I doubt his friend meant that for a casual vs match thought

Well, Wanda could win actually. I remember I made a thread last year pairing a bloodlusted Wanda with a bloodlusted goku and it was about to be incon before people remembered that Goku can attack via glare. Now Wanda is both somewhat bloodlusted normally and has thought based mindhax.
Mindhax takes a bit to act honestly and someone like Goku is vastly too fast for her to properly react (and I personally didn't know about the glare stuff), unless we go for speed equalization

Then again, Goku one shots her shields and one shots her altogether

Their whole fight relies on speed equalization or else it isn't a fight Goku would literally run circles her uncountable times before she even registers him moving and by that point she'd be atomized or just beaten to pulp, he'd honestly have plenty of options

Yeah, but the immense speed difference between the two

Definitely (Morgan's frustrating cause she's been in my computer files for a while and almost totally ready but I lack some of her skills's description)
You can check the skill description on FGO Wiki
As for the fairy eyes or something like that, Castoria bio already explained it
Lol don't worry I understand. For now I'll focus on profiles I was planning and I'll look at them a bit and think about it after that ;)
Nice then

Hopefully peoples who sleep on Hawkeyes realized by this tweet, he's GOAT

290741199_7608253669245069_1884314225158923098_n.jpg

Probably but feige did distinguish he would give fans the ideal casting they want for Mr. Fantastic for his variant specifically so that could imply recasting but we'll have to wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back