• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Stones cannot directly affect another universe than their own but they can be used on oneself, wich is exactly why Ultron is able to use their abilities, because he powers himself with them so he gets abilities
What about the scene where Ultron was warping the reality of the universe where Steve Rogers became the US President?

I agree with that. There is also this scene from the movie where Arishem creates many stars from his hand, which can be assumed to be the Big Bang or the First Sun
That's pretty much what they're talking about in the article. The scene literally shows the Big Bang

Assuming (and I'm just saying ASSUMING for now) that everyone agrees with this, what would be Arishem's tier then? 3-A? He would also get Antimatter Manip

I just hope Dalesan, Veloxt and basically everyone will come to look at this to see what they think about it. Cause it could be a serious amazing stuff

Last edited:
Well, the movie confirmed Arishem and the first Celestials existed before them for sure and GotG did establish the Big Bang caused the singularities to be concentrated into physical crystals but I'm not sure he outright created time and space in the process...though that would be logical

Quick battle question that probably doesn't warrant its own thread.

Do you guys think Spider-Man without any webbing can take on all the Flag-Smashers himself? Each one is stronger than Captain America himself.

Quick battle question that probably doesn't warrant its own thread.

Do you guys think Spider-Man without any webbing can take on all the Flag-Smashers himself? Each one is stronger than Captain America himself.
Honestly yeah dude is insanely more skilled than the flag smashers and versatile plus his LS is vastly superior

His LS in his profile isn't that much higher than Captain America, and the Flag-Smashers are stronger than Captain America.

Speaking of super soldiers, I just realized that the Raimi-verse Goblin serum is superior to any super soldier serum made in the MCU besides the one for the Hulk. The only downside is a monstrous split personality but only Norman Osborn suffered that, not Harry Osborn.

Last edited:
His LS in his profile isn't that much higher than Captain America, and the Flag-Smashers are stronger than Captain America.
Spider-Man's is at least class 100 dude casually overpowered the WS so he's for sure above cap but I see what you're saying

On the doctor Strange profile it says Creation(Created a magical web shooter) but this infact isnt true. Strange manipulated the nano tech out of Peter and magically enhanced it, he didnt create the tech, that should be Technology manipulation and enhancement or power bestowal.

I may be alone in this, but I feel like the Moon Knight tv show may not have the appropriate amount of gravitas needed for a character like him. Every Disney+ show so far hasn't even reached the seriousness of the Netflix shows. The closest is WandaVision but it takes a while to get there.

Daredevil is probably Netflix's only good MCU show. Jessica Jones feels like a fumble, Luke Cage appears to be okay, same with the Defenders, and Iron Fist is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back