• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arishem when he comes back to earth for it's judgement:
images

The big problem that I will have with any MCU property now is that, everytime we will have a villain trying to conquer the world or the Universe, my head will literally be like:

MCU villain: I have now all the power in the world, nothing can stop me and I will rule over everything!
*Meanwhile, somewhere else in existence
Arishem: *continues to expand existence itself without caring about the little bacterias trying to claim power

The next shot should've been Bully Maguire dancing out of the shop, covered in drip.

Interesting stuff, according to the MCU wiki, VFX supervisor Jelmer Boskma revealed that there was a scene in Eternals where Arishem would shrink himself down to give a tour of the World Forge.

Maybe I'm over thinking it but is it literally just as simple as doing this

The new format replaces the bolded tier ratings, such as '''10-B''', to instead be replaced by a template, {{10-B}}, as that automatically adds both the appropriate tiering categories.

As Impress said because if so that can be done pretty quickly and it can be done in a quick crt to get the profiles unlocked to edit the source of and change that simple thing

Ikaris has a confirmed 6-C feat in the movie. He failed to kill a Deviant with his strongest attack (literally flying into it lol). The dragon managed to restrain the Deviant long enough to shock it using lightning, unfortunately dying. The dragon was barely 10-20 metres long. The Great Protector from Shang-Chi was around 200 metres long. So I assume it's way superior to that dragon.

Maybe I'm over thinking it but is it literally just as simple as doing this

The new format replaces the bolded tier ratings, such as '''10-B''', to instead be replaced by a template, {{10-B}}, as that automatically adds both the appropriate tiering categories.

As Impress said because if so that can be done pretty quickly and it can be done in a quick crt to get the profiles unlocked to edit the source of and change that simple thing
No need to do a CRT. We can just do the unlocked profiles and then a sysop or content mod can swoop by and do the locked profiles.

Ikaris has a confirmed 6-C feat in the movie. He failed to kill a Deviant with his strongest attack (literally flying into it lol). The dragon managed to restrain the Deviant long enough to shock it using lightning, unfortunately dying. The dragon was barely 10-20 metres long. The Great Protector from Shang-Chi was around 200 metres long. So I assume it's way superior to that dragon.
If that's the case, then the Shang Chi dragon can indeed be High 6-C

Also, I'm saying it again but I really hope it won't take much longer now to make Eternals profiles, I feel like all efforts discussing about the movie have been wasted because of how long we waited to make profiles while the NWH feats were treated immediatly

The dragon managed to restrain the Deviant long enough to shock it using lightning, unfortunately dying.
Confused is the dweller confirmed to be a deviant or something I'm very confused as to where you're getting these connections from and what you're talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back