• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back at it, the movie might not be perfect but I think this was an exceptional thing to see all those characters together on the big screen for the first time. I mean, we had animated series before but that's not the same thing. I think that's what makes this movie exceptional

Just finished revising this page with new calcs, think any good MCU match-ups can be made

Just finished revising this page with new calcs, think any good MCU match-ups can be made

i need to revise the intelligence and weakness section on his page 👀

Iron Man obviously

It is done people, the first Eternals-based profiles, God and his court
Remember to double or triple check grammar btw I found some errors and corrected them

At least Extraordinary Genius. Engineered and created Celestial seeds and the process by

''wich''

they form. Has the necessary knowledge to create intelligent, self-sustaining life capable of evolving, having created the Celestials and Deviants, and can take away those traits. Created the World Forge, the

'''brithplace'''

of the Eternals. Holds immense knowledge of the creation of planets, stars and cosmic bodies and phenomenons.

Me when my time comes:
images

Oh wait, yeah. That's actually totally viable

Its also consistent with how the Russos stated the trick wouldn't work on Thanos as his durability is superior to Cull's
Indeed lol Ned unironically has one of the strongest attacks in the verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back