• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok

For the record, I don't think the armor should be mentionned. Cause honestly, it feels like it's just an aesthetic thing. Really, nothing in the movie indicates in any way their armor makes them more durable so unless we have some clear statement about it, we should just put them at Island level durability even if their AP is Unknown
Yeah Idk where this armor thing comes from that's honestly silly we should simply do without it if that's something that's on their sandboxes

Yeah Idk where this armor thing comes from that's honestly silly we should simply do without it if that's something that's on their sandboxes
I mean, for now we just keep editing sandboxes. But if their durability is 6-C, then most of them can have a 6-C AP cause several of them are shown to be able to harm each other (Sprite stabbing Sersi with knife (and nothing indicates this is a particular knife, it's just a completely normal knife) and Druig knocking her down by hitting her head with a stone being the main examples) so...yeah, it might not change many things.

Although apparently, Ikaris could be 6-B?

Also, I kind of remember Emirp mentionned some days ago Celestials had a High 4-C or a 4-B feat (I think this was when I made my big spoiler tag after seeing the movie)?

I did the opening
Imagine being stronger than Thanos but having weaker LS

mean, for now we just keep editing sandboxes. But if their durability is 6-C, then most of them can have a 6-C AP cause several of them are shown to be able to harm each other (Sprite stabbing Sersi with knife (and nothing indicates this is a particular knife, it's just a completely normal knife) and Druig knocking her down by hitting her head with a stone being the main examples) so...yeah, it might not change many things.
Yeah but that still doesn't necessarily denote 6-C dura it just means the thinkers scale to each other physically and I don't see why we'd assume they're dura is 6-C if we assume their AP isn't after all the reasoning is still the same.
Although apparently, Ikaris could be 6-B?
Yes which is why it would've been better to wait for his profile specifically instead of it being published without consultation like it was

Yeah but that still doesn't necessarily denote 6-C dura it just means the thinkers scale to each other physically and I don't see why we'd assume they're dura is 6-C if we assume their AP isn't after all the reasoning is still the same.
Wasn't talking about only the thinkers but the Eternals as a whole. Their amor having no effect means Ikaris punching them and lasering them (especially Druig) would definitely give them a 6-C dura
Yes which is why it would've been better to wait for his profile specifically instead of it being published without consultation like it was
I mean, the potential for a 6-B Ikaris sounds great. But what's the feat that could give him that?

Well, that would give him a nice technological hax

Also, are gonna simply change the profiles's tier or add a new key for NWH?
If they’re in fact from the original movie universes, then I’d imagine keys. If they’re alternate versions, then they’d probably also be able to get keys, but with the specification that they’re different versions

Can’t wait for this movie to cause misconceptions in the casual VS community for ages

Wasn't talking about only the thinkers but the Eternals as a whole. Their amor having no effect means Ikaris punching them and lasering them (especially Druig) would definitely give them a 6-C dura
Nah as said before druig already had the energy of others flow into him with the Uni-Mind even if it wasn't complete so he doesn't scale and I agree the armor thing shouldn't be used for any of thing
I mean, the potential for a 6-B Ikaris sounds great. But what's the feat that could give him that?
Eh I really don't feel like explaining everything about it in full since it's been discussed in the eternals thread and the 6-B discussion thread but it's calc'd for Ikaris surviving the emergence. It would've been better to wait for the publishing of his profile so we can get all the 6-B MCU stuff sorted and because of the current cross scaling CRT going on which I believe if it's accepted would give those who wanted to use that mobile game stuff for Ikaris a chance at a CRT to get the scaling accepted since they had some scans and statements and Ikaris could've been 6-B right out the gate had the profile not been published just because

Earlier on, my theory was that each villain here was from versions of their respective universes where they won. Examples:
-If the fission reactor destroyed New York and Ock survived
-If Goblin killed Spider-Man
-If Lizard turned New York into lizard people
-If Electro won

Nah as said before druig already had the energy of others flow into him with the Uni-Mind even if it wasn't complete so he doesn't scale and I agree the armor thing shouldn't be used for any of thing
I don't think that's the purpose of the Eternals. From what the movie told us, the Uni-Mind gathered energy to give it all to Sersi and not the others, the idea is all that energy is focused on just one person

I don't think that's the purpose of the Eternals. From what the movie told us, the Uni-Mind gathered energy to give it all to Sersi and not the others, the idea is all that energy is focused on just one person
The first Uni-Mind in the final battle was aimed and Druig so while he was getting energy from the others Ikaris lasered him to stop it

Earlier on, my theory was that each villain here was from versions of their respective universes where they won. Examples:
-If the fission reactor destroyed New York and Ock survived
-If Goblin killed Spider-Man
-If Lizard turned New York into lizard people
-If Electro won
This is possible but then why isn’t electro mutated anymore and then why would doc ock be talking to spider-man(we’ll who he assumes is spider-man) so casually

This is possible but then why isn’t electro mutated anymore and then why would doc ock be talking to spider-man(we’ll who he assumes is spider-man) so casually
My theory on that was that Electro possibly learned to gain greater control of his powers, thus why his skin isn’t coloured in electricity

Technically I could use the fact that it appears as if he formed a mask similar to his canon design with his electricity in the trailer, but I’ve moved on past this theory, for the most part

If this is what they do for some of them though, I’d really like that

My theory on that was that Electro possibly learned to gain greater control of his powers, thus why his skin isn’t coloured in electricity

Technically I could use the fact that it appears as if he formed a mask similar to his canon design with his electricity in the trailer, but I’ve moved on past this theory, for the most part

If this is what they do for some of them though, I’d really like that
Possibly but he powers seem to be more tech based then mutant based

Ah yeah true. The Sprite thing would still work though I think
Was sprite going to harm another thinker though? That wouldn't work for 6-C since not all deviants are equal so even if they can take hits from some that doesn't automatically denote 6-C unless it was from a stronger one such as the one's that gave gilgamesh or ikaris or even really any of the fighters trouble and damaged them

Was sprite going to harm another thinker though? That wouldn't work for 6-C since not all deviants are equal so even if they can take hits from some that doesn't automatically denote 6-C unless it was from a stronger one such as the one's that gave gilgamesh or ikaris or even really any of the fighters trouble and damaged them
Yeah, she stabbed Sersi. Although if we need a dura feat for a thinker, Ikaris blasted Phastos with his lasers in the Domo (the moment when he's briefly fighting Thena to) before going after the others

Didn’t spirte get one shotted by a rock by druig

Didn’t spirte get one shotted by a rock by druig
Yes whose not 6-C 😭💀💀either
Yeah, she stabbed Sersi. Although if we need a dura feat for a thinker, Ikaris blasted Phastos with his lasers in the Domo (the moment when he's briefly fighting Thena to) before going after the others
And Phastos was lasered I forgot about that , then he'd be the one we use for scaling the thinkers then

And Phastos was lasered I forgot about that , then he'd be the one we use for scaling the thinkers then
Yep, we can scale the thinkers to him (at least for the sandboxes). And since they're shown hurting each other (the Sprite and Sersi thing is notable since none of them was empowered by the UM at the time), we can give them 6-C AP by saying they can harm each other

Druig with the Uni-Mind had the energy of two thinkers: Sersi and Phastos (unknown AP) and two fighters: Thena and Makkari (41.5 gigatons each). So Druig would have at least 83 gigatons since he has the power of two fighters, and since Ikaris easily defeated him he should have at least 83 gigatons as well. What do you think?

Druig with the Uni-Mind had the energy of two thinkers: Sersi and Phastos (unknown AP) and two fighters: Thena and Makkari (41.5 gigatons each). So Druig would have at least 83 gigatons since he has the power of two fighters, and since Ikaris easily defeated him he should have at least 83 gigatons as well. What do you think?
Eh that's technically true however I don't believe that works I'd need to hear staff opinions on that type of scaling, again though Ikaris is the odd one out and definitely should've had his profile out last since he scales so high above the others and casually did that

I thought druig was the only one that got lasered by ikaris
Lwsjiaskslsksoendidndid repeating myself again Druig was lasered while under Uni-mind as the focal point of the energy and already absorbed some which means we can't use that instance to scale his dura since he already was actively getting buffed with more energy however phastos was lasered earlier on the ship when he completed his invention which is why we can solidly use phastos as a means to scale the thinkers

Lwsjiaskslsksoendidndid repeating myself again Druig was lasered while under Uni-mind as the focal point of the energy and already absorbed some which means we can't use that instance to scale his dura since he already was actively getting buffed with more energy however phastos was lasered earlier on the ship when he completed his invention which is why we can solidly use phastos as a means to scale the thinkers
Druig was indeed empowered so we can't use him. However, we can use Phastos being blasted by Ikaris's optic beams to get durability and from there, we scale the other thinkers and since we're shown they can harm each other (Sprite stabbing Sersi with a mundane knife), then we can scale their AP to their dura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back