• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thor knowing about the Eternals doesn't necessarily mean the others do. Thor and Asgard had their own records and sources and they're among the oldest communities in the Universe with the Dark Elves so they more likely had knowledge other beings don't (and are now lost). And that's assuming Thor knew the Eternals as Eternals and not "knew" in the sense he met one of them but didn't know what they were or simply heared about them as some legendary beings.

That's probably not that anyway but I thought it was a cool theory

Pre-Pre-Universe? 👀
Considering Arishem is confirmed to be the very first thing to have appeared in the MCU timeline, before anything else (including not really important stuff like REALITY, SPACE and TIME), either he created the Rings himself or something else created them after he created the Universe (him and the other Celestials but mainly him anyway) but not-too-long after. Probably the second case as he was busy creating life

Btw, since Arishem came into existence even before time, that means he (and the other Celestials at the time) were capable of moving before time itself appeared, does that grant him/them something in particular (in terms of hax or ratings)?

Thor knowing about the Eternals doesn't necessarily mean the others do. Thor and Asgard had their own records and sources and they're among the oldest communities in the Universe with the Dark Elves so they more likely had knowledge other beings don't (and are now lost). And that's assuming Thor knew the Eternals as Eternals and not "knew" in the sense he met one of them but didn't know what they were or simply heared about them as some legendary beings.

That's probably not that anyway but I thought it was a cool theory
In Avengers Station, the info about Thanos said that Thor theorized that Thanos belonged to "an race of powerful alien beings called the Eternals".

252291772-1559579147729747-1504562443073795437-n-a5a8185b08186a84b8d2023a3f436101.jpg

Stamina and speed need justifications. Profile is lacking in scans
Stamina could go "Celestials have been creating new planets and suns since before the dawn of creation without the need to rest" and speed could get the same justification as Arishem "Much faster than the Eternals, including Ikaris and Makkari"

I don't know if scans are possible though since the only thing I could find for now were bad quality clips on yt

Last edited:
Stamina could go "Celestials have been creating new planets and suns since before the dawn of creation without the need to rest" and speed could get the same justification as Arishem "Much faster than the Eternals, including Ikaris and Makkari"
Seems good.

I don't know if scans are possible though since the only thing I could find for now were bad quality clips on yt
It's the best option for now tbh

Since Celestials channel Cosmic Energies that flow within their bodies to create Stars similar to how the Eternals use Cosmic Energy to empower themselves for offensive and defensive purposes, could that be used as a justification for the Celestials' Striking Strength and Durability?

Since Celestials channel Cosmic Energies that flow within their bodies to create Stars similar to how the Eternals use Cosmic Energy to empower themselves for offensive and defensive purposes, could that be used as a justification for the Celestials' Striking Strength and Durability?
Meh don't know about it. Nothing indicates Celestials channel energy for anything else than creating suns and even then, it's their own energy that enables them to do that so they naturally have this level of power and striking strength and durability would be on the same level

If that novel is a canon prequel to the movie, the 9-A AP could still be a useful supporting feat for Captain Marvel's 8-C key if the 8-C characters are downgraded. The nanosecond statement is useful, though I imagine it would be difficult to calc if there is no distance indicated.
i guess the distance could just be assumed to be like 10 meters minimum since both the skrulls and marvel were attacking with ranged attacks

Btw, since Arishem came into existence even before time, that means he (and the other Celestials at the time) were capable of moving before time itself appeared, does that grant him/them something in particular (in terms of hax or ratings)?
Looking at this profile, Ghidorah has Void Manipulation and Resistance because he comes from a void and can move normally in a void. I don't know if we could use the same justification.

Void manipulation due to coming from it is not a valid justification and should probably be removed from Ghidorah's file.
Don't know about Gidorah but Resistance to Void could work for the Celestials and Arishem. They (especially Arishem) were born before the creation of existence and even the singularities, so even before time, space and reality as a whole, so in a complete void and they could function and move within it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back