• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this and Tobey expression are still the best 😂
8-2d2ba70dd7af38d4e2b14beb94dc18b4.JPG

Wasn’t there only one cut when he was existing earths atmosphere? And why dose it matter if there is cut in the flight sequence?
There was also a cut in the flight to the sun. The main problem is since there’s a cut, we can’t use that timeframe for the flight since it could’ve just cut to right before he reached the sun so we wouldn’t just be watching him fly to the sun for like 10 minutes

posting it was a bit of a hasty move
I think the profile was made because it was taking too long to make. Even with calculations, it felt nothing was done for days about the Eternals stuff and impatience got the upper hand, especially after weeks of theories and discussions about it and normally things go faster than that

About that Emirp, I kind of remember some days ago you were mentionning some potential High 4-C/4-B feats for the Celestials (I think this was when we were arguing about the green one producing a galaxy or a star)? Dalesan suggested you were talking about the scene where Arishem produced multiple suns from his hand

And possibly the first time he will die...even though he doesn't die at all in his home movie
Imagine getting some closure on the murder of a man you killed and having the possibility of getting to help your sick daughter one day, but then you're drafted into the big evil group to fight the same guy you just got closure from + two other versions of him

About that Emirp, I kind of remember some days ago you were mentionning some potential High 4-C/4-B feats for the Celestials (I think this was when we were arguing about the green one producing a galaxy or a star)? Dalesan suggested you were talking about the scene where Arishem produced multiple suns from his hand
I'm pretty sure we agreed it was a star and not a galaxy. Which was why I dropped 4-B.

Also didn't Arishem and the celestials just made one star at a time? I don't recall them making multiple stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back