• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She wasnt seen during the rest of the episode because Ultron was fighting between universes and planets, carol isnt that fast to keep up, besides after that explosion Ultron focused mainly on the watcher. I see no reason why that explosion should kill Carol at all.

Yeah I get the tva stuff but then it means in the mcu The stones have no limitation at all.
There's is no way Carol is surving that.

She wasnt seen during the rest of the episode because Ultron was fighting between universes and planets, carol isnt that fast to keep up, besides after that explosion Ultron focused mainly on the watcher. I see no reason why that explosion should kill Carol at all.
I see one: even she has her limits and can get killed and overpowered by other beings, she isn't invincible and not supposed to be. And if she was alive, the episode would have given us something about it, yet immediatly after this Uatu clearly states Ultron succeeded in wiping out all lives in his universe and was about to remain here alone after succeeding. And the explosion wasn't focused on the Watcher, at the time Ultron didn't sense him, he generated a general explosion to annihilate Carol and the planet. Unless the next episode gives us a twist, the result is clear, she's dead, along with the rest of this universe.
Yeah I get the tva stuff but then it means in the mcu The stones have no limitation at all.
Seems to be the interpretation the MCU is going with

It's a mix of it I think. He was holding back at first and could resist energy beams from the Stones but he was clearly overwpowered in the end
He wasnt overpowered, he was shocked as to how the story of Ultron escaped him, immediately ultron teleported out behind him and blasted him out of his dimension, that doesnt look like overpowering to me.
. That look on his face when Ultron bit and entire galaxy was not the look of someone holding back but one horrified at the extent of his opponent's power.
The Watcher is very much emotional, the fact that Ultron caused such large destruction was what worried him not the extent of his powers, I mean someone who sees the multiverse and has seen universes destroy without being that much phased, i doubt the destruction of a galaxy will draw his attention.
And honestly, the only reason he was holding back at the beginning was (I think) because he thought this would be enough to deal with Ultron, Uatu is clearly someone who would go for the necessary effort to deal with the enemy as soon as possible, he just underestimated Ultron.
He didnt underestimate ultron but find it difficult to understand how that should be possible at all, he has seen countless infinity stones across the multiverse but none was beyond the stories he observes.
And yeah, he released himself from Ultron's grip but it's clear he had to gather some remains of power, not to mention Ultron had him completely at his mercy at the time
He was obviously holding back if u ask me, Uatu might not be as powerful as the stones together but he was always overpowering Ultron whenever they exchange energy blasts.
. Between that and Uatu blatantly admitting in a terrified tone he needs help from Strange Supreme (and others), we can all agree he wasn't holding back and just lost
Uatu is prolly weaker than Ultron but definitely in their fight he was holding back, He asked Strange for help yeah but that could be he still isnt willing to break his oath or maybe he already did but still isnt going to fight ultron directly but will have the heroes do it themselves.

I see one: even she has her limits and can get killed and overpowered by other beings, she isn't invincible and not supposed to be. And if she was alive, the episode would have given us something about it, yet immediatly after this Uatu clearly states Ultron succeeded in wiping out all lives in his universe and was about to remain here alone after succeeding.
Except that wasnt the case, he released the explosion to destroy the planet but destroyed more than one, i honestly dont see how that could've killed carol.

The Watcher but be talking abt what he did after the explosion cause we saw the range it was only several planet wide, nothing close to universal.
And the explosion wasn't focused on the Watcher,
I never said it was
at the time Ultron didn't sense him, he generated a general explosion to annihilate Carol and the planet.
He couldn't have known the amount of energy it would take to annihilate carol at all, he released random amount of energy that destroyed several planets, and moved to fight the watcher from there and was moving between universes ever since.
Unless the next episode gives us a twist, the result is clear, she's dead, along with the rest of this universe.

Seems to be the interpretation the MCU is going with
Maybe she was killed afterwards but definitely not by that explosion, she doesnt need to appear.

Nah planetary cm. She did overwhelmed the power stone alongside the other stones and survived an power stone punch
She was cracking Ultron's head with her bare hands before he overpowered her, the same way She did with thanos.
She was almost more impressive than Uatu in just that brief fight.

Except that wasnt the case, he released the explosion to destroy the planet but destroyed more than one, i honestly dont see how that could've killed carol.
And I don't see how she could have survived. Again she's not invincible, she has limits. She was the main target of a point blank explosion that destroyed several planets and again Uatu comment makes it clear Ultron killed everyone.
The Watcher but be talking abt what he did after the explosion cause we saw the range it was only several planet wide, nothing close to universal.
Never said it was universal, wiping out all life isn't the same as destroying the universe.
He couldn't have known the amount of energy it would take to annihilate carol at all, he released random amount of energy that destroyed several planets
And what says that wasn't enough ? Again, everything in the episode says Ultron won and killed her like the rest. Nothing even implies she could have survived. I don't even know why we're discussing this, everything is clear about it, she died, end of the story

And I don't see how she could have survived. Again she's not invincible, she has limits. She was the main target of a point blank explosion that destroyed several planets and again Uatu comment makes it clear Ultron killed everyone.
If Uatu said that explosion killed everyone then that is a universal wode explosion which should make sense if it killed Carol.

Also because she survived a point blank explosion that was supposed to destroy multiple planets doesnt mean she is limitless

We saw her crack ultron's head with her bare palms and would've destroyed him of Ultron hadnt overpowered her, literally the blast that destroy the said planet did nothing to Ultron's metal cover. Again i see no reason why that should kill carol rather empower her or temporarily knock her out.
Never said it was universal, wiping out all life isn't the same as destroying the universe.
Not just all lives but every matter in the universe.
And what says that wasn't enough ? Again, everything in the episode says Ultron won and killed her like the rest. Nothing even implies she could have survived. I don't even know why we're discussing this, everything is clear about it, she died, end of the story
She prolly died from a blast that destroyed every matter in the universe, that i can accept, but if the blast destroyed multiple planets alone as we saw then i see no reason why Carol should die from that.

Also because she survived a point blank explosion that was supposed to destroy multiple planets doesnt mean she is limitless

We saw her crack ultron's head with her bare palms and would've destroyed him of Ultron hadnt overpowered her, literally the blast that destroy the said planet did nothing to Ultron's metal cover. Again i see no reason why that should kill carol rather empower her or temporarily knock her out.
The only reason she was able to do that is because Ultron didn't even fight back. He barely reacted to her punches combined with energy, in fact he let her punch him, even she was trying to crack his skull he wasn't screaming or even grunting, he even mocked her and when he decided to react he barely had any difficulty whatsoever and sounded beyond bored when he said he had already won
Not just all lives but every matter in the universe.
There was still rocks and planetary remains floating around him at the time, along with a platform where he stood so clearly he didn't annihilated all matter
She prolly died from a blast that destroyed every matter in the universe, that i can accept, but if the blast destroyed multiple planets alone as we saw then i see no reason why Carol should die from that.
Where was it said she could survive a blast capable of destroying multiple planets?

The only reason she was able to do that is because Ultron didn't even fight back. He barely reacted to her punches combined with energy, in fact he let her punch him, even she was trying to crack his skull he wasn't screaming or even grunting, he even mocked her and when he decided to react he barely had any difficulty whatsoever and sounded beyond bored when he said he had already won
Doesnt change the fact that she could crack his cover, we have seen the cover survive destruction of planets
There was still rocks and planetary remains floating around him at the time, along with a platform where he stood so clearly he didn't annihilated all matter
Not all.matter down to atoms but from what we saw the structure of planets were destroyed to pieces, still counts as destruction, and if the watcher is right he destroyed every planet in the universe that blast is enough to kill carol, other wise i doubt there is any reason why it should.
Where was it said she could survive a blast capable of destroying multiple planets?
It doesnt have to be stated, excluding Feige's statement, she could produce enough energy to piece ultron skull which could survive the said explosion why not her? If she dies from the explosion then some kind of hax was involved, one that will negate her durability, because as far the series go she shouldnt die from a multi planetary explosion.

She dies because we don't see her again. Nothing implies she survives. And if carol was incapacitated for a long period of time by the power of the power stone, why would she be able to tank the output of all 6 Infinity stones?

And we are not scaling Carol to Infinite Ultron. No way in hell would she scale to 3-B or even Low 2-C

She dies because we don't see her again. Nothing implies she survives. And if carol was incapacitated for a long period of time by the power of the power stone, why would she be able to tank the output of all 6 Infinity stones?
Again she prolly dies if The blast was a universal ranged one accompanied with some sort of durability negating hax according to The watcher
But she is definitely surviving if ut was just a multiple planetary wide explosion as we saw

The stones dont work that way, they release certain amount of energy the users want them to, Because the power stone knock her out(which we are not even sure of ) doesnt mean she cant survive a certain amount of energy from all the stones, for all we know she wasnt holding back against ultron.

Thor's storm breaker survived beams from all infinity stones but was melted by energies from a star
Tony's suit also withstood a blast from the power stone.
The power output of the stones depends on the will of the user.

And the major point is If Ultron's skull could survive the explosion, Why cant carol? Who could crack the same skull with her hands?
And we are not scaling Carol to Infinite Ultron. No way in hell would she scale to 3-B or even Low 2-C
No one is scaling Carol to infinite ultron
This more about her durability and power output.
She could crack ultron's skull (A skull with multiplanetary level durability)and survive unphased in the core of Xander.

Again she prolly dies if The blast was a universal ranged one accompanied with some sort of durability negating hax according to The watcher
But she is definitely surviving if ut was just a multiple planetary wide explosion as we saw

The stones dont work that way, they release certain amount of energy the users want them to, Because the power stone knock her out(which we are not even sure of ) doesnt mean she cant survive a certain amount of energy from all the stones, for all we know she wasnt holding back against ultron.

Thor's storm breaker survived beams from all infinity stones but was melted by energies from a star
Tony's suit also withstood a blast from the power stone.
The power output of the stones depends on the will of the user.

And the major point is If Ultron's skull could survive the explosion, Why cant carol? Who could crack the same skull with her hands?

No one is scaling Carol to infinite ultron
This more about her durability and power output.
She could crack ultron's skull (A skull with multiplanetary level durability)and survive unphased in the core of Xander.
Because Ultron is most definitely far above Tier 5 in durability. Did you not see the episode? His dura at the very least scales to 3-B

Because Ultron is most definitely far above Tier 5 in durability. Did you not see the episode? His dura at the very least scales to 3-B
Yeah prolly around tier 5 in durability
The 3B was due to size manipulation
Other than that i dont see anything that places his durability above tier 5

And yeah it's either it was a big outlier which i doubt or Carol is actually that powerful, since feige has been establishing her to be that powerful.

And yeah it's either it was a big outlier which i doubt or Carol is actually that powerful, since feige has been establishing her to be that powerful.
Feige had also established she would be the most powerful Avenger and in Endgame, he corrected himself saying it was Wanda so...

The Watcher survived being bitten by Giant Ultron. Regular Ultron managed to harm the Watcher. He scales to 3-B. And even then, one could argue the Watcher to be Low 2-C.

Unless you have definitive proof that Carol survived, instead of assumptions. She does not scale. And going by current evidences and Anti Feats. She clearly wouldn't tank something of that magnitude. Nor does she have anything else to put her on that level

That isn't how it works? The bigger the target is, the stronger the output. Thanos was only using the passive power output of the stone. Which is why we just see Thanos using it to touch Thor's head

Btw since atlas is supposed to hold the world and greek will appear in mcu what do y:all Think they will do about atlas holding the world stuff?
Don't add it or make him and anyone who scales God tier

Btw since atlas is supposed to hold the world and greek will appear in mcu what do y:all Think they will do about atlas holding the world stuff?
Don't add it or make him and anyone who scales God tier
It's only been confirmed Zeus will appear atlas is probably very far off if done at all my friend unless I'm missing a source and info that they'll be doing a full pantheon of the greek gods but if not it's just Zeus as far as we know

Also now that things have cooled I noticed that cosmic energy wielded in the MCU is displayed as a yellow/goldenish energy and that could just be coincidence but still as not just the watcher but the Celestials(in the eternals trailer) and Eternals also showed the same color of cosmic energy when they use their abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back