• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one I can find.
8106764-714a45ef-9e26-4a7a-86de-cfb18e267a31.jpeg

Also, here's essentially confirmation that the Tony on Sakaar story has been pushed back to Season 2, and won't be crammed into the finale:

'Season 1 was originally meant to be 10 episodes, but because of the COVID-19 pandemic one of those episodes had to be pushed to season 2, and Bradley says the delayed episode helped balance the other, darker stories. "Our 10th episode was a more light, upbeat Tony Stark episode," she says. "I noticed on Twitter we're getting a lot of crap for killing Tony a lot. He has become the Kenny of the What If…? universe by accident."'

Every time I look at Thanos getting sliced in half, I'm just so disappointed at how easily he was killed. And the fact that the Gauntlet was also melted that easily. The surroundings weren't destroyed at that either lol
They didn't even give us a cool battle. First he somehow got infected, now he got fodderized. The disrespect for Thanos is real

Also, here's essentially confirmation that the Tony on Sakaar story has been pushed back to Season 2, and won't be crammed into the finale:

'Season 1 was originally meant to be 10 episodes, but because of the COVID-19 pandemic one of those episodes had to be pushed to season 2, and Bradley says the delayed episode helped balance the other, darker stories. "Our 10th episode was a more light, upbeat Tony Stark episode," she says. "I noticed on Twitter we're getting a lot of crap for killing Tony a lot. He has become the Kenny of the What If…? universe by accident."'
Tony Stark is getting justice finally?

That implies goma was gonna kill Tony lmao

Just saying it seems like Strange Supreme definitely should've kept his rating or yeesh maybe he can be 3-B and low 2-C with ED😗
Ngl efi arguments itself confused me
Like was efi Implying that inverse explosion was getting higher since he/she said he onky pushed the part that can destroy that part

For now I think Infinity Ultron should be At least 3-B, likely/up to Low 2-C with the justification being like this: At least Multi-Galaxy level+ (Grew so large during his fight with Uatu his head alone was bigger than the Milky Way and casually destroyed it by biting it), likely/up to Universe level+ (Fought and eventually overpowered the Watcher, who was implied by Doctor Strange Supreme to be able to fix the collapse of a timeline)

Would be kino af, but I guess we'll have to see episode 9 for confirmation. Imagine in episode 9 Ultron and Strange Supreme fight one by one, that would be hype af lol.
Yeah lol but I look forward to it or even imagine a goku and frieza style team up with Uatu and Strange going against infinity ultron at once
Ngl efi arguments itself confused me
Like was efi Implying that inverse explosion was getting higher since he/she said he onky pushed the part that can destroy that part
Essentially it was pushing back the void and even Efi admitted it was very wonky and vague because we had no actual way of knowing whether time and space was completely gone by that point(there's a lot more to it but i don't feel like explaining lol not rn)

Always there is something what i Wonder
TF gamora star lord peggy anf party Thor gonna do
Fight Ultron Sentries while Strange and Uatu fights ultron im assuming
Ultron prolly amped or their power merged who know
It's very possible he amped himself in the time it took him to take over earth so it's not that big of a deal hell vision wasn't even made in the best way possible we learned that in infinity war when we went to wakanda and shuri questioned Banner and Tony's design choice and considering he had the mind stone and technology Vision had no access to from Wakanda(logically does as he took the world over by the point Thanos gets there) he'd have bettee odds at making significant upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back