• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For now I think Infinity Ultron should be At least 3-B, likely/up to Low 2-C with the justification being like this: At least Multi-Galaxy level+ (Grew so large during his fight with Uatu his head alone was bigger than the Milky Way and casually destroyed it by biting it), likely/up to Universe level+ (Fought and eventually overpowered the Watcher, who was implied by Doctor Strange Supreme to be able to fix the collapse of a timeline)
If we are not going with straight up Low 2-C then he should only be 3-B with size manipulation. As he needed to grow large to do the feat.

I think he should stay Low 2-C. But Infinite Ultron should stay in a sandbox until we get more info on him and the watcher imo

If we are not going with straight up Low 2-C then he should only be 3-B with size manipulation. As he needed to grow large to do the feat.

I think he should stay Low 2-C. But Infinite Ultron should stay in a sandbox until we get more info on him and the watcher imo
Yeah we'll have to wait the next episode anyway. Definitely not against pushing him to Low 2-C though lol

If he doesn't stay straight up low 2-C then he'd be around high 5-A to 4-C with the planet feat he did casually and 3-B with size manip with possibly low 2-C from watcher scaling

I'm still thinking, how is Vision so much weaker than Ultron in Vision's body?
Vision seemed to have a difficult time for a while understanding the Mind Stone and how to properly control it, at least as of Civil War (1:25-1:55), so Ultron might have just figured out how to use the Mind Stone more effectively than Vision ever did. It's worth noting that all of the 6-C scaled feats we see Ultron do in this episode in Vision's body are solely with the Mind Stone beam, so in that form, he likely is still 7-B+ physically scaling to Vision in the main universe.

His rating could be '7-B+ physically, 6-C with the Mind Stone'.

Also off topic but

Clearly we haven't seen the full extent of all the Eternals designs seeing as we never saw this helm on her before so it'd be interesting to see each characters full design

Vision seemed to have a difficult time for a while understanding the Mind Stone and how to properly control it, at least as of Civil War (1:25-1:55), so Ultron might have just figured out how to use the Mind Stone more effectively than Vision ever did. It's worth noting that all of the 6-C scaled feats we see Ultron do in this episode in Vision's body are solely with the Mind Stone beam, so in that form, he likely is still 7-B+ physically scaling to Vision in the main universe.

That makes sense. Thanks

This is true even by infinity war Vision never fully realized the full potential or understood the mindstone fully(infinity stone upgrades incoming) I can't wait for this cosmology thread to be finished so we can slap a fat MCU CRT together to get some official cosmology of sorts accepted on the wiki(Eternals can't come soon enough either I'm ready for celestials)

So no one is going to talk about how the 3-B feat would scale to Thanos with the full IG?
Lol Sir where have you been we definitely talked about that a lot and no it wouldn't he couldn't use their full potential the same way Ultron did, the stones definitely are in route for upgrades though

Thanos doesn't scale but the Stones definitely. For the record, the Mind Stone should definitely get a new profile with new rating, Tier 5 very likely as Ultron casually destroys Earth and numerous planets (along with Carol) with a single explosion from it

Thanos doesn't scale but the Stones definitely. For the record, the Mind Stone should definitely get a new profile with new rating, Tier 5 very likely as Ultron casually destroys Earth and numerous planets (along with Carol) with a single explosion from it
It doesn't need a new profile it's still the mindstone with nothing different it should simply be upgraded

Thanos used all 6 stones in it. We see the infinity stones glowing during the fight

Thanos used all 6 stones in it. We see the infinity stones glowing during the fight
IG Thanos would scale to Infinite Ultron's feats since they both have all stones.
Actually thinking on it this it doesn't sound too far fetched since he was going to atomize the universe and rebuild it👀 could he get 2-C back

Kinda neutral on Thanos IG could scale to Infinite Ultron or not, you could argue that Thanos can used the full potential of the stones like Ultron because unlike Hulk or Iron Man, Thanos actually takes no damage when he acquired all 6 stones and only take damage when he used them to snap.

I'm actually going to gts though I've literally been up all damn night and I'm going to most definitely miss my friend's good morning text😭😭
Shhhh it's late or well Ig technically early now but anyway my brain fumbled lol
Also I refuse to fumble again so that's as good a sign as any to sleep sooo yep I'll see where this discussion went to later

If we put Infinite Ultron at Low 2-C, I don't think it would be far fetched to assume that Thanos is capable of 3-A feats with the full Gauntlet, especially considering that the stakes of Endgame's climax hinges on Thanos being able to tear down the universe as he claims he can do (though he'd probably be in bad shape afterwards)

If we put Infinite Ultron at Low 2-C, I don't think it would be far fetched to assume that Thanos is capable of 3-A feats with the full Gauntlet, especially considering that the stakes of Endgame's climax hinges on Thanos being able to tear down the universe as he claims he can do (though he'd probably be in bad shape afterwards)
It's probably a suicide move ngl

We don't know if Carol was destroyed in the explosion but it doesnt matter, she survived in the core of the planet and was unphased by such heat.

Also wherever the watcher resides seems to be outside of time, as he said he has seen the end of all stories, all possible outcomes, Ultron literally said the boundaries of the multiverse is irrelevant to beings like him and the watcher.
So i think the watcher was limiting himself through out the fight, he casually overcomes blasts from all the stones without much effort.

Now he has chosen to intervene in the multiverse's matter, we will see much more impressive feat.

Also the stones could literally work somewhere that seem to be outside time, but still within the multiverse as Ultron said "everything is possible in the multiverse" suggesting that even higher spacetime axes could still be a part of the multiverse.

Also the watcher could turn over universes when viewing like pages in a comic book from the dimension where he is, he calls them stories and has seen all their possible outcomes.
This places him nothing less than Multiversal and Ultron with the stones definitely scales to him.

Also Carol casually punching Ultron down to the core of Xander is one hell of a feat that should be calculated, it should be vastly above 6c, shw was also not so stressed doing it.

So i think the watcher was limiting himself through out the fight, he casually overcomes blasts from all the stones without much effort.
Disagree. If he could've ended the fight, he certainly would've then and there, plus he wouldn't go seeking Strange for help either.

Disagree. If he could've ended the fight, he certainly would've then and there, plus he wouldn't go seeking Strange for help either.
He was holding back when he was blasted into spacetime, he was almost overpowering Ultron in his dimension.

When he got somewhat supersayan on earth, he still was holding back as he removed Ultron's hold on him.

Abt Strange, it seemed that was the only bubble region left in the multiverse where ultron couldn't find him and he still didnt break his vow technically, he only asked Strange for help, prolly he is still unwilling to interfere personally.

We don't know if Carol was destroyed in the explosion but it doesnt matter, she survived in the core of the planet and was unphased by such heat.
Several planets exploded, she isn't seen at all during the rest of the episode, she was clearly obliterated

Also wherever the watcher resides seems to be outside of time, as he said he has seen the end of all stories, all possible outcomes, Ultron literally said the boundaries of the multiverse is irrelevant to beings like him and the watcher.

Now he has chosen to intervene in the multiverse's matter, we will see much more impressive feat.

Also the stones could literally work somewhere that seem to be outside time, but still within the multiverse as Ultron said "everything is possible in the multiverse" suggesting that even higher spacetime axes could still be a part of the multiverse.
The Stones not working is about TVA, wich basically nullifes all powers and Magic
Also the watcher could turn over universes when viewing like pages in a comic book from the dimension where he is, he calls them stories and has seen all their possible outcomes.
This places him nothing less than Multiversal and Ultron with the stones definitely scales to him.

Also Carol casually punching Ultron down to the core of Xander is one hell of a feat that should be calculated, it should be vastly above 6c, shw was also not so stressed doing it.

He was holding back when he was blasted into spacetime, he was almost overpowering Ultron in his dimension.

When he got somewhat supersayan on earth, he still was holding back as he removed Ultron's hold on him.
It's a mix of it I think. He was holding back at first and could resist energy beams from the Stones but he was clearly overwpowered in the end. That look on his face when Ultron bit and entire galaxy was not the look of someone holding back but one horrified at the extent of his opponent's power. And honestly, the only reason he was holding back at the beginning was (I think) because he thought this would be enough to deal with Ultron, Uatu is clearly someone who would go for the necessary effort to deal with the enemy as soon as possible, he just underestimated Ultron. And yeah, he released himself from Ultron's grip but it's clear he had to gather some remains of power, not to mention Ultron had him completely at his mercy at the time. Between that and Uatu blatantly admitting in a terrified tone he needs help from Strange Supreme (and others), we can all agree he wasn't holding back and just lost

Several planets exploded, she isn't seen at all during the rest of the episode, she was clearly obliterated
She wasnt seen during the rest of the episode because Ultron was fighting between universes and planets, carol isnt that fast to keep up, besides after that explosion Ultron focused mainly on the watcher. I see no reason why that explosion should kill Carol at all.
The Stones not working is about TVA, wich basically nullifes all powers and Magic
Yeah I get the tva stuff but then it means in the mcu The stones have no limitation at all.

This places him nothing less than Multiversal and Ultron with the stones definitely scales to him
Not really tbh. I'm pretty that doesn't correlate to AP. Just looks like Omniscience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back