• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only been confirmed Zeus will appear atlas is probably very far off if done at all my friend unless I'm missing a source and info that they'll be doing a full pantheon of the greek gods but if not it's just Zeus as far as we know
Yeah Hence why putted don't add it
Atlas is possible since he play an major role in the comics lore so i pointed it out

Damm, I just realized you guys made like 2-3 pages in one day. I really messed out on the hype train
The episode was just that big for verse and good
Atlas is possible since he play an major role in the comics lore so i pointed it out
And that's fair I was simply pointing out my thoughts on whether we'll get that based on what they're going for in the film and what it's about

Also now that things have cooled I noticed that cosmic energy wielded in the MCU is displayed as a yellow/goldenish energy and that could just be coincidence but still as not just the watcher but the Celestials(in the eternals trailer) and Eternals also showed the same color of cosmic energy when they use their abilities.
For Eternals, it really gives the feeling we're gonna get divine like beings, especially since the director said the Eternals would be similar to the Greco-Roman Gods in terms of interactions and personnality. Also hope they will be worthy of this in terms of power and strength even though we already know they will at least get Immortality (type 1)

And above all, I want the Celestials to display literal cosmic power that will totally overshadow the rest of the setting (please make them tier 3, please make them tier 3)

Bruh they went crazy with the feats for no reason. First you have Ultron solo killing the avengers. Then you have him one shot Thanos. Then you have him destroy Asgard. Then you have a MHS+ feat for Captain Marvel. Then Ultron destroys multiple plants with a single blast. Then he’s aware of the Watcher. Then he eats a ******* galaxy. Then you have him change the very fabric of the universe with every single punch! What the ever lasting hell is going on?!
Yeah lol that gets pretty crazy
Carnage creating a tornado is god damn insane.

Bruh they went crazy with the feats for no reason. First you have Ultron solo killing the avengers. Then you have him one shot Thanos. Then you have him destroy Asgard. Then you have a MHS+ feat for Captain Marvel. Then Ultron destroys multiple plants with a single blast. Then he’s aware of the Watcher. Then he eats a ******* galaxy. Then you have him change the very fabric of the universe with every single punch! What the ever lasting hell is going on?!

Carnage creating a tornado is god damn insane.
Well we wanted great feats, we have some

For Eternals, it really gives the feeling we're gonna get divine like beings, especially since the director said the Eternals would be similar to the Greco-Roman Gods in terms of interactions and personnality. Also hope they will be worthy of this in terms of power and strength even though we already know they will at least get Immortality (type 1)

And above all, I want the Celestials to display literal cosmic power that will totally overshadow the rest of the setting (please make them tier 3, please make them tier 3)
They'll definitely be at least tier 4 if not tier 3 Chloe Zhou is going all out on this and scale will definitely be unlike what we've seen before in live action
It's definitely crazy but it's not unexpected we've been waiting for this episode for some weeks in this thread so we could get new feats for the stones and to see what Infinity Ultron is made of also
the man is definitely FTL if not MFTL with just his normal combat speeds captain marvel never stood a chance tbh MHS+ is big lowball
Carnage creating a tornado is god damn insane
Yep it's a good feat to go along with all that bullet dodging

Last edited:
Okay so just watched the episode and my god vision is op as shit! Dude one shot thanos and then cuts through Uru both casually.

Also Ultron’s blast is probably tier 4 given the scale alone.
Spoiler tag and yeah that's what I got from that too if ur talking about the feat with the planets it's definitely high 5-A to 4-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back