• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we don't know for how long he has had the Stones at the end of Party Thor (like said above, I want an episode where he's shown winning and gaining the Stones and then we get the final episode) so maybe he just had them and didn't really start using their powers to their full extent

Honestly, I rewatched the scene and the Watcher sounds and looks very surprised. And about his supposed omnipresence, I don't think this is it. From what we know, he simply watches over specific timelines in specific time periods and could simply travel through time
Specific timelines? Not actually, what if aint gon show us all the realities, so show us specific ones but we know from what he said "i am ur guide through these vast new realities" the same realities he described as numerously infinite. So he simply just watches the multiverse, also we know he is present in literally every time periods of any reality he is shown, no mention that he timetravels or anything of the sort, he is a single being throughout the multiverse and watchers all the realities at all times.

Now that I think about it, didn't Loki (the show) established that the Stones are useless outside of their specific timeline/universes? I know we'll probably get an answer in the episode but it seems Ultron's Stones will work perfectly here

Well we don't know for how long he has had the Stones at the end of Party Thor (like said above, I want an episode where he's shown winning and gaining the Stones and then we get the final episode)
Yeah would love to see that episode too.
so maybe he just had them and didn't really start using their powers to their full extent
Ofcourse not anything that will make him use all the stones at once would be something of a universal effect or possibly multiversal effect we see ultron going to a different reality, perhaps the mcu is giving us a multiversal tier infinity stone.

Now that I think about it, didn't Loki (the show) established that the Stones are useless outside of their specific timeline/universes? I know we'll probably get an answer in the episode but it seems Ultron's Stones will work perfectly here
Yeah had the same thought but i think the stones simply work in any universe with the functions they control.
I mean in endgame they took the stones from different timelines ( also different universes ) and it worked, or maybe it's just temporal alteration of the same universe

Maybe ultron time travelled? 🤷

perhaps the mcu is giving us a multiversal tier infinity stone.
Oh, if only...but given the plot and the trailers where we see the various characters from past episodes fighting against Ultron dones (notably Party Thor and Strange Supreme), Ultron/Vision will be a multiversial threat

And now I just thought about something else for the Doctor Strange episode this time. The episode indicates Strange defeated Dormammu like in the film so there's a variant of him apparently. Except Dormammu comes from the Dark Dimension, which exists outside of time. How can there even be a variant of him if he’s not normally affected by its flow?

Oh, if only...but given the plot and the trailers where we see the various characters from past episodes fighting against Ultron dones (notably Party Thor and Strange Supreme), Ultron/Vision will be a multiversial threat
Oh now we talking
And now I just thought about something else for the Doctor Strange episode this time. The episode indicates Strange defeated Dormammu like in the film so there's a variant of him apparently. Except Dormammu comes from the Dark Dimension, which exists outside of time. How can there even be a variant of him if he’s not normally affected by its flow?

Am not sure i understand the question, the variant of doc strange was created not when he was in the dark dimension but when he lost his girlfriend that was when a new universe was created.
Also the concept of multiple universes has nothing to do with time but more of space and matter.

Oh now we talking
Oh so much
Am not sure i understand the question, the variant of doc strange was created not when he was in the dark dimension but when he lost his girlfriend that was when a new universe was created.
Also the concept of multiple universes has nothing to do with time but more of space and matter.
Not what I was saying, Strange Supreme still thought Dormammu in what is an alternate timeline (so yes, time has a role in all of this) and Dormammu exists outside of time so how is it possible that he has a variant? Or is it an avatar thing? Like the real Dorm is in the DD and the rest are projections trying to affect other universes

Oh so much

Not what I was saying, Strange Supreme still thought Dormammu in what is an alternate timeline (so yes, time has a role in all of this) and Dormammu exists outside of time so how is it possible that he has a variant? Or is it an avatar thing? Like the real Dorm is in the DD and the rest are projections trying to affect other universes
Pretty sure dormamu doesn't exist outside of time he just exists in a timeless dimension

Can we address for a minute that Hank's plan in the Assassination episode made no sense? Yeah, let me kill a few innocent people, that'll show Fury, who had no personal attachment to any of them

I mean, even for Hank, I feel like that wasn't what he'd do in character. Not to mention it's pretty much hypocrisy considering he killed a father

Idk if Odin would fight carol since he probably wouldn’t vibe with conquering all of humanity for just one broken man
Considering his son was killed, I could definitely see him doing that. In my head, he let Loki going to Earth because he knew that if he decided to come himself, he definitely wouldn't come to conquer and the result would be...quite horrific

Another thing i want to discuss: MCU should doing their own anime project just like what Star Wars did with Vision. Yes i know Disk Wars exist but more than that!

They did more than Disk Wars, they had a Marvel Anime Universe composed of a couple of anime series done by Madhouse (Like Iron Man, Wolverine and Blade) and a couple of movies (Technobore and Punisher & Black Widow) that had some devious canon, all around the early beginning of the MCU, all left out due to being unsuccessful.

There were also a couple old and recent attemps to enter the manga industry that nobodies remember anymore.

They did more than Disk Wars, they had a Marvel Anime Universe composed of a couple of anime series done by Madhouse (Like Iron Man, Wolverine and Blade) and a couple of movies (Technobore and Punisher & Black Widow) that had some devious canon, all around the early beginning of the MCU, all left out due to being unsuccessful.

There were also a couple old and recent attemps to enter the manga industry that nobodies remember anymore.
Isn’t the Deadpool thing still successful in manga?

I see, well if they wanted to make an anime's series once more, i hope it will be successful

Also a rare sight of Wingo joining the discussion in general MCU Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back