• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he get a profile? There needs to be enough differences in terms of feats, abilities and powers to get a new profile.

As far as I remember he didnt do anything majorly different from Sacred Timeline Thor beyond personality stuff.

Simply being a variation of a character isn’t enough afaik, there needs to be discernible differences in terms of powers, personality doesnt work since this is an indexing wiki that doesnt really care about personality until we get to matches (Which is a secondary function of VSBW iirc).

Last edited:
Meh I'm not necessarily against it but I don't think that's necessary. The character's essentially the same as his pre-Ragnarok self, the only differences (aside from his story) are his personnality and his armor otherwise he has no new ability or power

Honestly, I think we should make a CRT at the end of the season and just discuss feats, what can/can't be made there. For now we can at least compile and assortment of feats and once we've got everything stockpiled, make the thread and sort it out there.

I think Party Thor is also noticeably stronger than Sacred Thor
No they're really about the same in terms of feats both are city level and he's not awakened either so he's consistent to the sacred timeline thor also Captain Marvel heavily held back on him and while we hadn't seen him go all out either seeing as he wasn't awakened he would've lost whatever clash they were going to have at the end

No they're really about the same in terms of feats both are city level and he's not awakened either so he's consistent to the sacred timeline thor also Captain Marvel heavily held back on him and while we hadn't seen him go all out either seeing as he wasn't awakened he would've lost whatever clash they were going to have at the end
That’s somewhat arguable considering shield didn’t think nukes could do him in and resorted to making tesseract amped nukes instead, pre awakened. Though CM could probably beat after an extended fight if she can casually through out North Dakota destroying attacks

Last edited:
That’s somewhat arguable considering shield didn’t think nukes could do him in and resorted to making tesseract amped nukes instead
Good point
Though CM could probably beat after an extended fight if she can casually throw out North Dakota destroying attacks
This is good for her specific scaling but yeah she still held back she wasn't there to kill Thor just to make him leave which would be the only reason it's over time

Yeah I definitely wouldn't say he's noticably stronger at all, his biggest feats still fell into pre awakened Thor's capabilities

There's honestly lots of what if stuff that should be calc'd even though it wouldn't necessarily change tiering we still don't have any calc's for the profiles I think so at the very least we do need some

That’s somewhat arguable considering shield didn’t think nukes could do him in and resorted to making tesseract amped nukes instead, pre awakened.
Tesseract amped nukes? Didn't recall that.
Though CM could probably beat after an extended fight if she can casually through out North Dakota destroying attacks
Nah i doubt the fight would last, i mean she hit him with a warning punch and thor really felt that, Plus his attacks Obviously are useless except his mjolnir direct hits which either send her flying with zero damage or just pisses her off, albeit while holding back greately. Two of her serious punches should take thor out.

I should be able to calc Vision destroying the base though the result would likely be low considering he doesn't do it by himself, as in its mostly gravity doing so, and at best it'd scale to Wanda's physicals but inverse square law would make that much worse.

I could also calc the other stuff as well just later on

I should be able to calc Vision destroying the base though the result would likely be low considering he doesn't do it by himself, as in its mostly gravity doing so, and at best it'd scale to Wanda's physicals but inverse square law would make that much worse.

I could also calc the other stuff as well just later on
Everything for Vision and Wanda from the movies leading up to Zombies still happened, would that need to get calc'd really?

Last edited:
I'd say the only things really needing calc's are Captain Carter, Spider-Man's train feat(both FFH and What If), and that's about it aside from anything involving party thor or that we may get what if

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back