• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arent we going to talk abt the fact that Carol's punch is equal to 10Nuclear bombs? That's a massive upgrade, and thor was tanking the punches even though she was not using her full powers that's neatly above baseline island level

Also they were literally punching eachother from one continent to another, even both bfr'd eachother to space with a single punch, Thor effortlessly powered a city or is it a continent.
The calc for those punches need to calculated.
Also Surtur was in his giant form and was afraid of Frigga which means Frigga Scales to maintimeline Odin who defeated prime Surtur.
The average nuclear bomb is like low end tier 7. The strongest nuke ever, the Taste Bomba, doesn't come close to Carol's rating

I mean, Party Thor is basically just Thor without a brother around. I don't think he would have awakened his powers or anything like the Sacred Timeline version, since he's all about partying, but sure.
Party thor should scale considerably higher than base thor if not higher than Awakened thor, I mean he could keep up with captain Marvel and performed feats above base thor. He definitely scales far above base thor, even if in this timeline Thor is still at his base.

I mean, Cap literally threw Thor from orbit down to earth, and all that did was make him say "I actually felt that one" and get annoyed. You can't really scale the two, because all they gave each other amounted to their version of Saitama's normal punches.

I mean, Cap literally threw Thor from orbit down to earth, and all that did was make him say "I actually felt that one" and get annoyed. You can't really scale the two, because all they gave each other amounted to their version of Saitama's normal punches.
Exactly, And if this carol scales to her original timeline counterpart then party thor is definitely above base thor

Plus Maria was almost certain whatever nuke they were gonna hit thor with will do him huge damage but said carol will be fine.
Which feats?
Party thor was hitting carol with a punch that threw her to another continent, we have not seen thor (Base or awakened) hit that hard.

The watcher being surprised at the end of the episode is ******* hilarious to me for some reason. I was laughing when I saw the ending.

Anyway. The episode was great and I'm hyped for what comes next.
I think that was an intentional PIS to add intensity to Infinite Ultron's appearance.
Also isnt Frigga still on Earth by the time Ultron appeared?

I mean either he was joking for the sake of the story or he really didn't see it coming probably because of the Stones
Yeah imma go with the joke, i don't see how the stones negates precognition or alters the past, i mean Watcher from the way he narrates the stories is as though he has seen the end of it all.

Or perhaps Ultrons appearance wasnt supposed to happen, that will be like an entirely new branching reality from The Watcher's perception....i think we will get a clearer picture in the series finale...can't wait.

As of current ratings, Party Thor would definitely be above Base Thor.
Yeah which makes me wonder, if Carol letting all out could create a crater on the planet the size of a "Dakota" or more and that isnt her full powers just aftermath of the fight, then could it be that carol from the main timeline has been keeping her powers checked also? I mean she does move at Ftl speeds in space such speed on earth should definitely destroy most of the planet.🤷

Arent we going to talk abt the fact that Carol's punch is equal to 10Nuclear bombs? That's a massive upgrade, and thor was tanking the punches even though she was not using her full powers that's neatly above baseline island level

Also they were literally punching eachother from one continent to another, even both bfr'd eachother to space with a single punch, Thor effortlessly powered a city or is it a continent.
The calc for those punches need to calculated.
Also Surtur was in his giant form and was afraid of Frigga which means Frigga Scales to maintimeline Odin who defeated prime Surtur.
Not to sure about sutur being afraid of frigga do to her power but more of who her husband is

Yeah imma go with the joke, i don't see how the stones negates precognition or alters the past, i mean Watcher from the way he narrates the stories is as though he has seen the end of it all.

Or perhaps Ultrons appearance wasnt supposed to happen, that will be like an entirely new branching reality from The Watcher's perception....i think we will get a clearer picture in the series finale...can't wait.
Or maybe he simply isn't totally omniscient. His powers still have limits so this wouldn't be surprising. Plus, Ultron has all the Stones here so he's obviously above the Watcher in terms of power. Maybe he knew about this possibility but didn't think it would happen or he didn't thought it was possible for a being from a particular timeline to reach other realities

But yeah, we'll have to wait to see what will happen and I'm really excited about it

Or maybe he simply isn't totally omniscient. His powers still have limits so this wouldn't be surprising.
Well yeah he isnt omniscient, just omnipresent in the multiverse and that should prolly mean all of time also, since he is the one narrating the events. That alone isnt omniscience
Plus, Ultron has all the Stones here so he's obviously above the Watcher in terms of power. Maybe he knew about this possibility but didn't think it would happen or he didn't thought it was possible for a being from a particular timeline to reach other realities
Being above the watcher in power doesnt mean the watcher shouldnt be aware of things in anyway.
The watcher observes realities born out of choices, all which seems like he knows all of the realities beginning and end, so what if this ultron's appearnce is just something that creates new reality that's why the watcher was shocked for a while.
Or maybe it's just PIS to make the scene there intense
Or maybe the watcher was just joking....i meam even the possibilities are endless to think of
We just have to wait, but UltronVis sure looks very badass.

There's also the fact Ultron isn't a living being. So maybe the whole "the Stones will destroy beings who are too weak" is downplayed for him since he's technically a bodyless AI inhabitating bodies...and now he has Vision's body, of wich one of the Stones is a part of. That would make him leagues above Thanos and many others in terms of dangerosity because he wouldn't suffer any drawback. I really can't wait to see what he will do with the Stones and all the power he has now.

You know what, I wnat an episode showing Ultron's victory with him as a villain protagonist going after the other Stones and trashing Asgard, Thanos, the Black Order and so on and then the final episode being about the Multiversial Avengers (sort of) against him

Last edited:
Well yeah he isnt omniscient, just omnipresent in the multiverse and that should prolly mean all of time also, since he is the one narrating the events. That alone isnt omniscience

Being above the watcher in power doesnt mean the watcher shouldnt be aware of things in anyway.
The watcher observes realities born out of choices, all which seems like he knows all of the realities beginning and end, so what if this ultron's appearnce is just something that creates new reality that's why the watcher was shocked for a while.
Or maybe it's just PIS to make the scene there intense
Or maybe the watcher was just joking....i meam even the possibilities are endless to think of
We just have to wait, but UltronVis sure looks very badass.
Honestly, I rewatched the scene and the Watcher sounds and looks very surprised. And about his supposed omnipresence, I don't think this is it. From what we know, he simply watches over specific timelines in specific time periods and could simply travel through time

There's also the fact Ultron isn't a living being. So maybe the whole "the Stones will destroy beings who are too weak" is downplayed for him since he's technically a bodyless AI inhabitating bodies...and now he has Vision's body, of wich one of the Stones is a part of. That would make him leagues above Thanos and many others in terms of dangerosity because he wouldn't suffer any drawback. I really can't wait to see what he will do with the Stones and all the power he has now.
I dont think that's true abt the drawbacks, the stones when used releases energy that affects the user, human or humanoid, ultron's durability isnt above thanos's so there is every chance he will be affected the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back