• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, well if they wanted to make an anime's series once more, i hope it will be successful

Also a rare sight of Wingo joining the discussion in general MCU Thread
I mean, I still like the MCU, I partook in many of the revisions and vs threads, is just I don't have much interest after Endgame excepting a few things such as What If, Multiverse of Madness and Armor Wars.

The rest is just bleh, hence I don't talk much here.

I mean, I still like the MCU, I partook in many of the revisions and vs threads, is just I don't have much interest after Endgame excepting a few things such as What If, Multiverse of Madness and Armor Wars.

The rest is just bleh, hence I don't talk much here.
I can understand that (right Hawkeye tv show?)

Finally got around to watching the episode also good afternoon people but yeah I'd been looking forward to episode for weeks and it did not disappoint sucks it took actually watching the episode to convince a lot of you but My boy Thor never disappoints y'all really slept on him but I'm glad everyone liked the episode plus those feats were very much welcome

Same lol. I just watched it there and my expectations were low and but damn did Thor deliver. Definitely top 3 so far.
Yeah most definitely top 3, for me either my number 2 or 1

Also CM is compared to 10 nuclear bombs and feared cratering parts of earth at full power so that's neat

Finally got around to watching the episode also good afternoon people but yeah I'd been looking forward to episode for weeks and it did not disappoint sucks it took actually watching the episode to convince a lot of you but My boy Thor never disappoints y'all really slept on him but I'm glad everyone liked the episode plus those feats were very much welcome
I mean let's be honest, "party" is something that can't be taken seriously, hence why most of folks didn't convinced and being pessimistict about it

Also i want to say, this episode is basically a break for Thor after being disrespected in previous eps lel

I mean let's be honest, "party" is something that can't be taken seriously, hence why most of folks didn't convinced and being pessimistict about it

Also i want to say, this episode is basically a break for Thor after being disrespected in previous eps lel
That's fair although this is Thor we're talking about an episode centered around him was bound to have at least one hammer throw or fight

Hear me out... Thor's social influencing rivals that of T'Challa's 👀

He united the some of the 9 realms under his parties along with all manner of other groups including the ravagers, the grandmaster and those on sakaar, the would be guardian of the galaxy, like actual Jotunheim and muspelhiem(whole surtur was there cleaning along and hanging out with frost giants), and etc. This man definitely has at least some kind of influencing skill for even the simple fact at least that none of these people are remotely enemies when it came to it

Personally, I would like:

• An episode about Odin and Hela who didn't stop their conquest
  • An episode with Prime Odin
  • An episode with Hela winning
  • An episode where Ego wins and become the multiversial threat he deserves to be
  • An episode where HYDRA won WWII (and I said Hydra, not the nazis)
  • An episode with Mephisto
  • An episode with a Tony vs Wenwu fight
  • An episode where Quill isn't a joke
  • An episode where the Ancient One didn't die and is still there to train Strange and deal with threats

I think it makes sense for James Spader to be the voice, since the reason the main timeline Vision has his voice, is because of J.A.R.V.I.S is a part of him.

Alright imma get cm and Thor throwing each other trough countries calced
One of my Friend said he got mach 11k using 2 secs and mach 7k using 3 secs Aka sub rel using 2 secs anf nearly sub rel using 3 secs. Tho though imma come with The result from the better calcer later
Imma also get the electricity feat calced later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back