• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgraded 5-B Hyuga Hinata

Agreed most Rinnegan users or chakra absorbing techniques in Naruto involve direct contact or very very close proximity, toneri's Jutsu was absorbing Naruto's chakra and even sun's power that was probably hundreds of thousands of kilometers away.
We have seen Naruto fight even in base mode heck we saw Naruto keep his Bijuu mode even when his soul was being sucked out of his body, if Naruto was kneeling on the floor he was too exhausted to use his remaining chakra to keep fighting.
Perfectly said.

This is not circular reasoning. You are the one trying to make it circular by involving Momoshiki who has a different absorbing method and had to absorb more chakra than Toneri did.
It isnt because my argument isnt relying on how much chakra momoshik absorbed, it's reliant on naruto's bodies reaction. momoshiki could absorb 1% of naruto's chakra it would not matter.

if your arguing that Momoshiki absorbed less chakra that makes your point worse because it implies Naruto would still be fatigued with even more chakra, and your entire argument relies on naruto being fatigued to argue that he lost all of his chakra, if you cannot see the inconsistency here then i do not know what to tell you.
Look at it this way

Toneri absorbed all of Naruto's chakra till the point that Naruto got yanked out of his BSM mode and couldn't even stand up
this isnt a feat, because according your own logic a stronger Naruto with way more chakra wasnt able to fight back against Momoshiki.
. Naruto explicitly also stated that Toneri was absorbing all of his chakra. Toneri did all these under a few moments.
when someone says they gonna eat all this food, does the food instantly vanish?
Momoshiki absorbed half of Kurama's chakra and under this time, Naruto was able to fight back the absorption, and he was even strong enough to give a whole ass speech to Momoshiki telling him how a shinobi doesn't give up. All these means Momoshiki's absorption was either not fast enough to absorb all of Naruto's chakra, or Momoshiki had to absorb way more chakra than Toneri did thus needing more time
how can you write this with no level of self awareness......
your answered your own question lol

Trying to equate Toneri's absorption power and speed to Momoshiki's makes no sense.

Like is it really thaaaaat far fetched to say hagoromos equal cant restore some biju sage chakra?

this is the same chakra that was used to fight kaguya for months according to the anime

It isnt because my argument isnt relying on how much chakra momoshik absorbed, it's reliant on naruto's bodies reaction. momoshiki could absorb 1% of naruto's chakra it would not matter.

if your arguing that Momoshiki absorbed less chakra that makes your point worse because it implies Naruto would still be fatigued with even more chakra, and your entire argument relies on naruto being fatigued to argue that he lost all of his chakra, if you cannot see the inconsistency here then i do not know what to tell you.

this isnt a feat, because according your own logic a stronger Naruto with way more chakra wasnt able to fight back against Momoshiki.

Don't do that, even if Naruto's chakra was being absorbed momoshiki still used shinju to keep Naruto in place with his hands cuffed so he was unable to fight back

Agreed most Rinnegan users or chakra absorbing techniques in Naruto involve direct contact or very very close proximity,
Toneri was in close proximity lol
toneri's Jutsu was absorbing Naruto's chakra and even sun's power that was probably hundreds of thousands of kilometers away.
I dont know who's going to tell you this this but the sun's rays are not thousands of kilometers away
We have seen Naruto fight even in base mode heck we saw Naruto keep his Bijuu mode even when his soul was being sucked out of his body,
Because Draining your chakra physically puts a strain on your body i have no idea why thats hard to understand.
if Naruto was kneeling on the floor he was too exhausted to use his remaining chakra to keep fighting.
naruto with 50% chakra was being restrained by wood that Darui could cut down.

is Darui >six paths naruto

This logic is flawed because you are assuming that Naruto was fatigued against Momoshiki only because of the absorption. I hope you remembered how Naruto even got to that dimension in the first place. He was knocked out from the bijuudama he absorbed in the village. He then woke up to Momoshiki absorbing his chakra. He basically had no time to rest and regain his strength so of course, he would still be exhausted. Moreover, Momoshiki used the SHinju tree to keep him in place. THere was so many precautions Momoshiki took in place to restrict Naruto's freedom.
I already addressed this right above.
No. But when someone is already eating the food and claims he's gonna finish it, and in the next few minutes, the plate is empty, then it means he ate all the food.
Listen to yourself😭

also your argument for why Hinata couldnt destroy the tenseigan is nonsense. it has nothing to do with disrupted chakra control or flow

here the novel outright tells us why.

XIfQKii.jpg

This logic is flawed because you are assuming that Naruto was fatigued against Momoshiki only because of the absorption. I hope you remembered how Naruto even got to that dimension in the first place. He was knocked out from the bijuudama he absorbed in the village. He then woke up to Momoshiki absorbing his chakra. He basically had no time to rest and regain his strength so of course, he would still be exhausted.
the same naruto with the exact same injuries with even less chakra beat up momoshiki and you want to tell me that naruto couldnt move with more chakra

also

1. Naruto didnt just wake up, theres literally no evidence of this
Moreover, Momoshiki used the SHinju tree to keep him in place. THere was so many precautions Momoshiki took in place to restrict Naruto's freedom.
the shinju tree that fused momoshiki blew apart with just his voice?, the same momoshiki that naruto smacked around?

are you listening to yourself lol

I already addressed this right above.

No. But when someone is already eating the food and claims he's gonna finish it, and in the next few minutes, the plate is empty, then it means he ate all the food.
Thats the issue there isnt any evidence of the plate being empty, your assuming the plate is empty because of what he said prior.

Last edited:
Listen to yourself😭

You: "Momoshiki absorbed half of Kurama's chakra and under this time, Naruto was able to fight back the absorption, and he was even strong enough to give a whole ass speech to Momoshiki telling him how a shinobi doesn't give up. All these means Momoshiki's absorption was either not fast enough to absorb all of Naruto's chakra, or Momoshiki had to absorb way more chakra than Toneri did thus needing more time"

why are you asking this question when we already know the answer.
0007-003.png

also Naruto replying in a coy way to Momoshiki's annoyance isnt an example of Naruto suddenly having the ability to resist absorption TF 😭

0007-004.png

also your argument for why Hinata couldnt destroy the tenseigan is nonsense. it has nothing to do with disrupted chakra control or flow

here the novel outright tells us why.

XIfQKii.jpg
Novel and movie adaptations are completely different. Kishimoto said this himself.
main-qimg-22557f8669074a2340a81e6e92388322

main-qimg-bbebef712904b4baabe9318e9ff0f01f

The mere fact that Toneri absorbing Naruto's chakra and Hinata replenished it never got included in the novel because that was Kishimoto's idea which he implemented only in the movie.
the same naruto with the exact same injuries with even less chakra beat up momoshiki and you want to tell me that naruto couldnt move with more chakra

also
My God, didn't you read or watch Naruto? Momoshiki only absorbed half of Kurama's chakra. The remaining half is what Naruto used to fight Momoshiki. In Toneri's case, Naruto only had half of Kurama's chakra with him which Toneri aborbed
1. Naruto didnt just wake up, theres literally no evidence of this
My bad on that part. What I meant was that immediately after he got weakened and taken down in the village, Momoshiki proceeded to take his chakra while leaving him no time to rest at all.
the shinju tree that fused momoshiki blew apart with just his voice?, the same momoshiki that naruto smacked around?

are you listening to yourself lol
Naruto at that moment was severely weakened from the fight in the village. He was weakened enough for Momoshiki and Knshiki to take him to another dimension. So yeah, he was also weakened enough for him to still not be able to break free of someone actively absorbing his chakra and restraining him with the shinju tree.
Thats the issue there isnt any evidence of the plate being empty, your assuming the plate is empty because of what he said prior.
THe evidence is Naruto kneeling o the ground, trembling without even being able to move despite nothing restraining him.

explained above Ready to give an example that a lot of chakra is not always strong Ap. Hinata's case is the same. Use your little brain to accept the truth.
Chakra+vitality=AP. Never said it was just chakra. Of that were the case, VOTE kid Naruto would be able to defeat Pt 1 Kakashi.

You: "Momoshiki absorbed half of Kurama's chakra and under this time, Naruto was able to fight back the absorption, and he was even strong enough to give a whole ass speech to Momoshiki telling him how a shinobi doesn't give up. All these means Momoshiki's absorption was either not fast enough to absorb all of Naruto's chakra, or Momoshiki had to absorb way more chakra than Toneri did thus needing more time"

why are you asking this question when we already know the answer.
0007-003.png
I was being rhetorical. I was trying to find out if you actually knew the reason why Toneri's absorption doesn't equal Momoshiki's. And thanks for even helping prove my points. Momoshiki was having a difficult time absorbing his chakra because it was too much. Meanwhile, TOneri absorbed half of Kurama which was all Naruto had at that time under few moments.
also Naruto replying in a coy way to Momoshiki's annoyance isnt an example of Naruto suddenly having the ability to resist absorption TF 😭

0007-004.png
I never implied he was successful in resisting it. I implied that he had enough strength to talk back at Momoshiki and making it harder for Momoshiki to directly absorb his chakra easily.

explained above Ready to give an example that a lot of chakra is not always strong Ap. Hinata's case is the same. Use your little brain to accept the truth.
How many ******* times are we gonna have to repeat ourselves.
Nobody said chakra alone equals ap

I'm just saying, if Base Naruto could destroy the Tenseigan with a regular Rasengan and Hinata couldn't do squat with Hamura's Chakra, then I'm more willing to believe she isn't comparable to his AP at all

And
Toneri was in close proximity lol
Not as close as momoshiki or Nagato that needed either direct contact or centimeters apart. Naruto and Toneri were on opposite sides of the split.
I dont know who's going to tell you this this but the sun's rays are not thousands of kilometers away.
Funny I don't see light absorbing on Toneri's profile.
Because Draining your chakra physically puts a strain on your body i have no idea why thats hard to understand.
So hard that bee and kisame could keep fighting even with their chakra being drain.
naruto with 50% chakra was being restrained by wood that Darui could cut down.
Same Naruto that allowed himself to be directly hit by momoshiki's bijuudama to save konoha.

Novel and movie adaptations are completely different. Kishimoto said this himself.
main-qimg-22557f8669074a2340a81e6e92388322

This isnt Kishi saying anything, this is just saying that he made the staff rewrite it a ton of times
This is why you shouldnt use bootleg translations. the actual translation of this btw just highlights a separation of manga and film. thats because at the time the film was telling events between the events of the recently released chapters. it has nothing to do with the novel vs the movie
The mere fact that Toneri absorbing Naruto's chakra and Hinata replenished it never got included in the novel because that was Kishimoto's idea which he implemented only in the movie.
and this is relevant how to my post?

your theory about Hinata chakra's control isnt included in the movie, never stated anywhere and never mentioned in the Official novelization.
its entirely headcanon extrapolated by assuming a correlation between two entirely separated events.

My God, didn't you read or watch Naruto? Momoshiki only absorbed half of Kurama's chakra. The remaining half is what Naruto used to fight Momoshiki.
The same 50% that Naruto couldn't use to break the Shinju that was holding him
In Toneri's case, Naruto only had half of Kurama's chakra with him which Toneri aborbed
thats irrelevant to my argument.
Naruto at that moment was severely weakened from the fight in the village. He was weakened enough for Momoshiki and Knshiki to take him to another dimension. So yeah, he was also weakened enough for him to still not be able to break free of someone actively absorbing his chakra and restraining him with the shinju tree.
yeah so you have to either concede that absorbing itself makes you tired , which proves my point about Toneri or you have to concede that this argument your making doesnt make sense, because the same injured and faituged naruto with 50% was folding momoshiki
THe evidence is Naruto kneeling o the ground, trembling without even being able to move despite nothing restraining him.
your earlier point was that naruto couldnt break the shinju because he was having his chakra absorbed, but now your saying that this feat is impressive because naruto is kneeling without having been restrained. so what is it? is it being restrained that allows them to absorb his chakra or is it having his chakra absorbed that stops him from being able to break the shinju because it cant be both. they holistically connected by causation, causation requires there to be an inciting event.

because i can just steelman your argument by saying Naruto is kneeling because the literal act of having your chakra absorbed puts a physical strain on your body not because all of naruto's chakra was gone.

This is supported by the fact that

1. Naruto with far more chakra wasnt even able to break a Shinju that a exponentially weaker person was able to, implying that it has nothing to do with the amount of chakra thats absorbed but the means of how it's absorbed.
2. There is no shred of evidence to suggest Hinata filled up Naruto as oppose to just making him immune, which there is precedence for as setup earlier in the movie.
3. the following is supported by the Official Novelization that was overseen by Shuesha who included it along with all the currently accepted novels. its canon unless an event contradicts something we see in the movie and in my case it doesnt

Last edited:
I'm just saying, if Base Naruto could destroy the Tenseigan with a regular Rasengan and Hinata couldn't do squat with Hamura's Chakra, then I'm more willing to believe she isn't comparable to his AP at all
I already gave explanations and reasoning for why that happened. And using this logic, does that mean base Naruto has more AP than BSM Naruto?

And

Not as close as momoshiki or Nagato that needed either direct contact or centimeters apart. Naruto and Toneri were on opposite sides of the split.
yeah and this is relevant how? the only case your making for Toneri is that he has better range.

Funny I don't see light absorbing on Toneri's profile.
Maybe you should make a CRT then?
its' funny how Toneri who can apparently absorb energy directly from the sun thousands of kilometers away can only do so when he makes contact with the part of the moon that the sun shines on and the way Naruto stopped Toneri was by dragging him back into the darkside of the moon. I wonder what it could be hmmm?
So hard that bee and kisame could keep fighting even with their chakra being drain.
Did you forget the part when Killer Bee is paralyzed mid attack by nagato when the former absorbs his chakra, im guessing not. too focused on Samehada?
Same Naruto that allowed himself to be directly hit by momoshiki's bijuudama to save konoha.
same naruto that was tanking hits by fused momoshiki and then went onto one shot him after expending more chakra with his giant rasengan.

the same Naruto that had chakra rods inside him. I guess Shinju Tree is just OP until it isnt.

yeah and this is relevant how? the only case your making for Toneri is that he has better range.
You are the one claiming all kinds of absorption are all the same and all have the same rules, because that's the only way your argument can somehow stand.
Maybe you should make a CRT then?
its' funny how Toneri who can apparently absorb energy directly from the sun thousands of kilometers away can only do so when he makes contact with the part of the moon that the sun shines on and the way Naruto stopped Toneri was by dragging him back into the darkside of the moon. I wonder what it could be hmmm?
Unless you talking about a black hole on the moon light gets everywhere even the dark part of the moon through reflection.
Did you forget the part when Killer Bee is paralyzed mid attack by nagato when the former absorbs his chakra, im guessing not. too focused on Samehada?
Again your argument only stands as long as you can apply the same rules to every kind of absorption. Your whole argument depends on a comparison with another kind of absorption and use it as they are the same thing.
same naruto that was tanking hits by fused momoshiki and then went onto one shot him after expending more chakra with his giant rasengan.

the same Naruto that had chakra rods inside him. I guess Shinju Tree is just OP until it isnt.
Naruto has regeneration on his profile remember?

This isnt Kishi saying anything, this is just saying that he made the staff rewrite it a ton of times

This is why you shouldnt use bootleg translations. the actual translation of this btw just highlights a separation of manga and film. thats because at the time the film was telling events between the events of the recently released chapters. it has nothing to do with the novel vs the movie
That's completely false. This had nothing to do with any separation of the manga and film. I don't where you go that from. These are the raw translations if you need it.
FYHuYs1VUAA1OPK

FYHuY_AVsAEDSwr

It's merely talking about Kishi adding stuffs that wasn't in the novel
FYHxCCNUUAEu7OG

If you read the novel, tell me if you would find anywhere Where Toneri absorbed Naruto's chakra after their battle. Or tell me anywhere Hinata gave Naruto chakra after his battle with Toneri. YOu would never find it because that was an extra addition Kishi made in the movie. Movie events are different from what the novel wrote.
and this is relevant how to my post?
How's that irrelevant?
your theory about Hinata chakra's control isnt included in the movie, never stated anywhere and never mentioned in the Official novelization.
its entirely headcanon extrapolated by assuming a correlation between two entirely separated events.
Dude. If you know how the green orb works, then it's basic comprehension to understand that anybody that gets in contact with that orb is never at full power immediately after. Does it have to be directly stated for you to know that? I bet you're one of those people who complained that Hinata was unable to walk on the wall without understanding why she couldn't do that.
The same 50% that Naruto couldn't use to break the Shinju that was holding him
Once again, Naruto was extremely fatigued at that moment because he just finished tanking a whole ass bijuudama from Momoshiki. THink about it, if he wasn't weakened, you really think he would have allowed Momoshiki and Kinshiki to take him out of the village? THe 50% still in Naruto is irrelevant at that moment because Naruto was still physically fatigued. Stop bringing in Momoshiki's scenario by comparing it to Toneri's. THey are completely different circumstances and absorption powers.
thats irrelevant to my argument.
How's that irrelevant? Toneri absorbed only half of Kurama in Naruto. THe other half was fighting the Hamura golem.
Yeah so you have to either concede that absorbing itself makes you tired , which proves my point about Toneri or you have to concede that this argument your making doesnt make sense, because the same injured and faituged naruto with 50% was folding momoshiki
Naruto had more chakra available against Momoshiki to fight him because Momoshiki couldn't absorb all of his chakra before the 5kages invaded. Toneri on the other hand absorbed all of Naruto's half Kurama chakra available, leaving Naruto with nothing. Why is this so hard for you to comprehend?
your earlier point was that naruto couldnt break the shinju because he was having his chakra absorbed, but now your saying that this feat is impressive because naruto is kneeling without having been restrained. so what is it? is it being restrained that allows them to absorb his chakra or is it having his chakra absorbed that stops him from being able to break the shinju because it cant be both. they holistically connected by causation, causation requires there to be an inciting event.
Stop strawmanning my arguments. I never said Naruto could not break the shinju tree because his chakra was getting extracted. I said he was unable to break the tree because he was still fatigued from the bijuudama he tanked earlier in the village.
because i can just steelman your argument by saying Naruto is kneeling because the literal act of having your chakra absorbed puts a physical strain on your body not because all of naruto's chakra was gone.
Except from the fact Naruto was still kneeling down and severely weakened after Toneri stopped absorbing his chakra implying that his chakra was depleted. Seriously, what are you trying to argue here? Are you saying TOneri didn't absorb all of his chakra? I showed you a scan specifically stating that Naruto was getting ALL OF HIS CHAKRA ABSORBED. And seconds later, Toneri finished the job. All you're doing is prolonging this unnecessarily by bringing in half-assed arguments via Momoshiki who has a completely different absorption ability and needed to absorb way more chakra than Toneri needed to.
This is supported by the fact that

1. Naruto with far more chakra wasnt even able to break a Shinju that a exponentially weaker person was able to, implying that it has nothing to do with the amount of chakra thats absorbed.
2. There is no shred of evidence to suggest Hinata filled up Naruto as oppose to just making him immune, which there is precedence for as setup earlier in the movie.
3. the following is supported by the Official Novelization that was overseen by Shuesha who included it along with all the currently accepted novels. its canon unless an event contradicts something we see in the movie and in my case it doesnt
1. Naruto was completely fatigued earlier from tanking the bijuudama in the village and it was so bad that Momo and Kinshiki were able to capture Naruto from the village and take him to an entirely new location. SO why do you expect him to suddenly be able to break frr from captivity when Momoshiki didn't even give him time to rest as he proceeded to absorb his chakra causing more physical strain on Naruto?
2. The mere fact that Naruto was trembling in base form seconds after he stated that all of his chakra was being absorbed means he was depleted. Hinata came in, shared her chakra with him and he got right back into his BSM mode. Her giving him immunity to the absorption is also true. I never disproved that.
3. THe official novelization is not only held lesser than the movie in terms of canonicity, but it also had zero involvement from Kishimoto unlike the movie where Kishimoto edited in several new concepts.

I already gave explanations and reasoning for why that happened. And using this logic, does that mean base Naruto has more AP than BSM Naruto?
Huh, what makes you say that.

And what's your reasoning and explanations?

Huh, what makes you say that.

And what's your reasoning and explanations?
If you take base Naruto destroying the tenseigan with just rasengan as a feat, then wouldn't that put his AP above BSM Naruto who needed more than several clashes to put down Toneri in tenseigan chakra mode?

If you take base Naruto destroying the tenseigan with just rasengan as a feat, then wouldn't that put his AP above BSM Naruto who needed more than several clashes to put down Toneri in tenseigan chakra mode?
No? Those are two different Tenseigans.

The Tenseigan that Hinata tries to destroy is just an energy vessel or as it's called in the Movie, "Hamura's Tenseigan", which is completely different than the Tenseigan Toneri has, and most certainly different than the Tenseigan Chakra Mode that Toneri uses.

They are completely different, and obviously don't "scale" to one another as you're trying to do.

No? Those are two different Tenseigans.

The Tenseigan that Hinata tries to destroy is just an energy vessel or as it's called in the Movie, "Hamura's Tenseigan", which is completely different than the Tenseigan Toneri has, and most certainly different than the Tenseigan Chakra Mode that Toneri uses.

They are completely different, and obviously don't "scale" to one another as you're trying to do.
If this is true, then that's new to me. I never knew there were different tenseigans.

And if that was the case, then why is Hinata failing to destroy the Tenseigan energy vessel seen as a sort of anti-feat when she had enough chakra reserves and potency to replenish Naruto who is Low 5B, possibly 5B?

That's completely false. This had nothing to do with any separation of the manga and film. I don't where you go that from. These are the raw translations if you
Yess it does, the literal post your linked me is about an original story set between chapter 699 and 700 the "movie version" of Hinata and Naruto's love that wasn't in the original story. theres literally nothing about the novel in any of these
need it.
FYHuYs1VUAA1OPK

FYHuY_AVsAEDSwr

It's merely talking about Kishi adding stuffs that wasn't in the novel.
no it doesnt, it just says he made them rewrite the initial script dozens of times not that he added stuff after the fact while the film was in production
FYHxCCNUUAEu7OG

If you read the novel, tell me if you would find anywhere Where Toneri absorbed Naruto's chakra after their battle. Or tell me anywhere Hinata gave Naruto chakra after his battle with Toneri. YOu would never find it because that was an extra addition Kishi made in the movie. Movie events are different from what the novel
you dont know what he did or didnt add lmao, if you actually followed the film's production then you will know the director and screenwriter also made changes to the story , the entire subplot with Naruto's scarf didnt come from kishimotto. he just agreed to it. The novel is literally written by the same person who wrote the movie, having slight differences doesnt make it non canon, in the same way the anime of boruto having differences from the manga doesnt make it non canon. the only difference is that when contradictions happen you take the source thats higher on the priority list. the issue is there is no contradiction. it's canon deal with it.
wrote.

How's that irrelevant?

Dude. If you know how the green orb works, then it's basic comprehension to understand that anybody that gets in contact with that orb is never at full power immediately after. Does it have to be directly stated for you to know that? I bet you're one of those people who complained that Hinata was unable to walk on the wall without understanding why she couldn't do that.
Because the actual writer for the movie disagrees with you lmao. also no thats not how those orbs work

1. The First Orb made Hinata numb so that they could carry her away which is why she still feels the effects later when she tries walk on the wall, less than a minute later she recovers fine.
2. The Second Orb was used to control her so that she could fight Naruto.

The first and second orb have nothing to do with one another, saying that effects would be the same is headcanon and unlike the first orb, Naruto actually destroys the second one inside hinata,so even assuming the effect duration would be the same as the first is also headcanon.

and Finally they don't immediately destroy the Tenseigan after Naruto saves Hinata lol,theres a scene that inter cuts before we skip ahead (so we have no idea how long it could be) the very fact that Hintata can infuse Hagoromo's chakra with one of her strongest versions of the Gentle fist tells us her chakra control is perfectly fine. saying otherwise is headcanon

Once again, Naruto was extremely fatigued at that moment because he just finished tanking a whole ass bijuudama from Momoshiki. THink about it, if he wasn't weakened, you really think he would have allowed Momoshiki and Kinshiki to take him out of the village?
Naruto wasnt weakened he was knocked out completely, comparing a knocked out Naruto with one thats awake is ridiculous
THe 50% still in Naruto is irrelevant at that moment because Naruto was still physically fatigued.
he wasnt because he can clearly physically fight.
Stop bringing in Momoshiki's scenario by comparing it to Toneri's. THey are completely different circumstances and absorption powers.
the same naruto and the same chakra pool
How's that irrelevant? Toneri absorbed only half of Kurama in Naruto. THe other half was fighting the Hamura golem.
Because Naruto doesnt just have Kurama's chakra inside him. are we going to ignore that naruto has six paths chakra?
Toneri on the other hand absorbed all of Naruto's half Kurama chakra available, leaving Naruto with nothing. Why is this so hard for you to comprehend?
Naruto doesnt just have Kurama's chakra

Stop strawmanning my arguments. I never said Naruto could not break the shinju tree because his chakra was getting extracted. I said he was unable to break the tree because he was still fatigued from the bijuudama he tanked earlier in the village.
this is the same Naruto that can Physically dominate momoshiki.
Except from the fact Naruto was still kneeling down and severely weakened after Toneri stopped absorbing his chakra implying that his chakra was depleted. Seriously, what are you trying to argue here? Are you saying TOneri didn't absorb all of his chakra? I showed you a scan specifically stating that Naruto was getting ALL OF HIS CHAKRA ABSORBED. And seconds later, Toneri finished the job. All you're doing is prolonging this unnecessarily by bringing in half-assed arguments via Momoshiki who has a completely different absorption ability and needed to absorb way more chakra than Toneri needed to.
the fact that you keep bringing up Momoshiki absorbing more chakra while also missing my point. the fact that Naruto had access to more chakra and is physically strong enough to fight and react to people like Fused Momoshiki means that Naruto doesnt require his chakra to be absorbed entirely to be fatigued. because the act itself puts strain on. arguing that he tanked a Bijuu dama is irrelevant because that would only apply to the Naruto that is not awake, not the Naruto that's awake but tied to the tree. we know this because an even weaker Naruto both physically and with chakra reserves has better feats, The Person who one shotted Momoshiki, not only tanked a bijuu dama, had his chakra reserves absorbed for hours , then engaged in a battle where he had to use his kurama avatar, followed by getting his body turned into a kabob via momoshiki's rods. this is the naruto that can one shot momo. and you want me to believe an earlier, physically better and with more chakra reserves wouldnt be able to break the tree that fused momoshiki destroyed with his voice alone?
3. THe official novelization is not only held lesser than the movie in terms of canonicity, but it also had zero involvement from Kishimoto unlike the movie where Kishimoto edited in several new concepts.
Kishi didnt write the script, he supervised and gave ideas and feedback, he approved of the script, and the person who wrote the script wrote the novel so by extension the novel would be using content supervised by kishimotto. the omission of information isnt contradictory it just means the movie has content thats not in the novel, and no matter how much you want to die on this hill, the omission has nothing to do with an entirely separate event earlier in the movie that debunks your headcanon.

And if that was the case, then why is Hinata failing to destroy the Tenseigan energy vessel seen as a sort of anti-feat when she had enough chakra reserves and potency to replenish Naruto who is Low 5B, possibly 5B?
Because and extraordinary claim like this requires extraordinary evidence, something you've failed to prove. In that same blog you repost, each example has evidences on their profiles as to why they are accepted as such, not just "because chakra = AP"

Because and extraordinary claim like this requires extraordinary evidence, something you've failed to prove. In that same blog you repost, each example has evidences on their profiles as to why they are accepted as such, not just "because chakra = AP"
Dude we already have that on this wiki chakra mechanic
It has already been accepted

Dude we already have that on this wiki chakra mechanic
It has already been accepted
I'm not denying it increases her AP, but you're yet to prove it increases her AP to Base Naruto levels.
Hinata using Hamura's Chakra, couldn't even destroy Hamura's own Tenseigan. So I don't doubt that she got a buff but not enough to destroy Hamura's Tenseigan. Which is a very clear outlier unless you can prove otherwise (which you haven't).

I'm not denying it increases her AP, but you're yet to prove it increases her AP to Base Naruto levels.
Hinata using Hamura's Chakra, couldn't even destroy Hamura's own Tenseigan. So I don't doubt that she got a buff but not enough to destroy Hamura's Tenseigan. Which is a very clear outlier unless you can prove otherwise (which you haven't).
She already has the explanation on her profile read it.

Back