• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base The last Naruto and Hamura Chakra Hinata upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. So far, only two staffs had shared their opinion regarding this CRT.

Damage disagrees with the CRT, while Shadow agrees with Hinata's but stays neutral on Naruto's.

The majority of the non-staff votes are in favor of my proposals for both characters. Since this crt is already a week old yet it's barely getting any traction from staffs, how should this thread be concluded?

1. Upscale both characters through majority votes from non-staffs?
2. Upgrade only Hinata since no one disagrees with hers?

3) Get more staff input, or the thread is rejected.
Up to 20 staffs were tagged but only two of you guys replied. It's already a week now. Isn't it only proper to either go by the two staffs that were able to reply to contribute to the thread, or the opinion of the non-staffs that are a majority here?

As a side question, isn't this thread supposed to be both for staffs/non-staffs? Why is the opinion of a staff the only thing that matters?🤔

It was never accepted.
Ah, too bad, you guys could try a calc then, if everything fails or if a middle ground could satisfy both sides, it could be useful

About the CRT itself...I'm honestly unsure what to think of it, if Base The Last Naruto ends up downscaling from his BSM self, I'd rather have a "At most" to his rating

I recommend you calling UchihaSlayer to take a look

Shadow is fine for Hinata scaling to Naruto but neutral on Naruto scaling to his Biju-Sage Mode.

I'm against the CRT currently.

Lord Griffin has no stance on it.

That's it, I think.

Also, it seems Lightning XXI seems to agree with the CRT if Base NAruto is going to be given an "at most" rating.

Shadow is fine for Hinata scaling to Naruto but neutral on Naruto scaling to his Biju-Sage Mode.

I'm against the CRT currently.

Lord Griffin has no stance on it.

That's it, I think.
Okay. It seems like this thread does not have sufficient support to be applied then.

Okay. It seems like this thread does not have sufficient support to be applied then.
Lightning XXI seems like he agrees with the thread as long as Base Naruto has an "at most" rating in which I'm fine with.

Thanks but yeah, I'm just a supporter

Have a little patience, when other staff get the time they will appear
If a one-week-old thread only has 2 active staffs, it means other staffs just don't care about it which is fine. That's why I want to end this thread as soon as possible especially when I'm about to resume school. I'm even willing to drop Naruto's proposal since no staff actually agrees with it. But Shadow agrees with Hinata. Idk if Damage also agrees with it as well. If he does, then Hinata should get an upgrade. I would find another time to repropose for Base Naruto again.

Only read the OP and by no means is the Naruto that condensed all his chakra into one hand “Base” Naruto
Only Naruto's arm was coated with BSM chakra. The rest of his body was in base. This is what I was trying to propose;

Naruto’s arm, which had all his BSM chakra in it, would’ve tanked the vast majority of the blowback from the punch. This is no basis to scale his base relative to BSM.
^Exactly this

As with speed, Naruto basically just ran straight forward while Toneri stood still, this isn't exactly a feat of comparison

Naruto’s arm, which had all his BSM chakra in it, would’ve tanked the vast majority of the blowback from the punch. This is no basis to scale his base relative to BSM.
The AP transversed through his body. That was the cause of the huge crater on the moon.

That makes no sense. We never calculate AP that way for any character.
^
We also don’t scale the characters entire body to an amped limb throwing a punch. Because Naruto’s arm is amped, it would inherently have a far higher durability than his body, and since it’s his arm that’s making the primary movement/in direct contact during the punch, his arm would take the brunt of the punch. Scaling his base body’s durability to an amped arm’s punch that’s amped beyond his normal BSM since it’s concentrated is by definition circular scaling and downscaling isn’t supported at worst and arbitrary at best.

^
We also don’t scale the characters entire body to an amped limb throwing a punch. Because Naruto’s arm is amped, it would inherently have a far higher durability than his body, and since it’s his arm that’s making the primary movement/in direct contact during the punch, his arm would take the brunt of the punch. Scaling his base body’s durability to an amped arm’s punch that’s amped beyond his normal BSM since it’s concentrated is by definition circular scaling and downscaling isn’t supported at worst and arbitrary at best.
It seems you don't understand how I'm scaling base Naruto. Think about it like this. It's like trying to push a truck forward by pressing your two legs against the ground for better balance and position while your two arms do the pushing. You have to have strong legs to halt your movements from moving back while your hands should equally be as strong to push forward.

There is no concrete way to prove that base Naruto didn't tank the same amount of force that he used to punch Toneri especially when we know that in order to scale to your AP, you have to have that durability. We could see what Naruto's legs did to the moon afterwards yet he didn't break down.

There is no concrete way to prove that base Naruto didn't tank the same amount of force that he used to punch Toneri especially when we know that in order to scale to your AP, you have to have that durability. We could see what Naruto's legs did to the moon afterwards yet he didn't break down.

That's why Arc7 said you should calc the amount of destruction done to the Moon.

That's why Arc7 said you should calc the amount of destruction done to the Moon.
There's no need to calc the destruction made on the moon since he never hit it in the first place. . It's simply going to scale from the BSM punch he withstood. This is more of an AP feat than a DC feat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back