• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s supporting evidence, not even remotely enough to justify an upgrade, at best.
Supporting evidence it is then. Hinata with Hamura's chakra would be the main feat, and Naruto's statement would be supporting evidence.

Although, claiming it's only supporting evidence sounds unfair since characters like 7-C Kabuto, Eida, and Sakura(war arc) only needed statements to upgrade them. Even kid Boruto needed only statement to get upgraded to Town level.

Last edited:
Although, claiming it's only supporting evidence sounds unfair since characters like 7-C Kabuto, Eida, and Sakura(war arc) only needed statements to upgrade them. Even kid Boruto needed only statement to get upgraded to Town level.
Not all statements are created equal. There’s a difference between a statement that directly compares one character to another to “nobody in the village would mess with her”.

Not all statements are created equal.
Where did that rule come from? Was that stated on this wiki anywhere?
There’s a difference between a statement that directly compares one character to another to “nobody in the village would mess with her”.
That is not how the wiki has always based statements on. As long as you understand the context of a statement, then the statement can be applied. For example, Hiruzen is only allowed to be 7-C, far higher because his title as "the strongest kage in the five villages" had no concrete context behind it. But Naruto stating that no one in the village would mess with Hinata specifically because of her "strength" shows the context behind Naruto's words.

Also, the current CRT that is going on is using a statement/expression from BOS Kakashi to upscale BOS Sakura. Once again, statements are being used. Why is a statement from the strongest shinobi in the verse taken more lightly than a statement made by Sannin tier characters all because it's directly comparing one person to another? Why should it matter? A statement holds value as long as the context is understood like in Hinata's case.

Where did that rule come from? Was that stated on this wiki anywhere?
It's common knowledge. Some statements are just more credible than others even if both are clear. Since it also comes down to who is making the statement and how one can interpret it.

It's common knowledge. Some statements are just more credible than others even if both are clear. Since it also comes down to who is making the statement and how one can interpret it.
I know that there are more credible statements. I even explained an example using Hiruzen's case. But in Naruto's case, not only was he serious about his statement, but he also made a remark on her "strength" showing the context behind it. If we can accept Orochimaru and Jiraiya claiming Kabuto was equal to Kakashi, then a statement from the strongest shinobi should also be taken seriously especially if the context aligns with AP.

That ain’t what permission means, chief.
9274a78c841d2524eee5036c39f74b65.png

I'm making this short post because of the few contentions I'm seeing here.

So far, there has been a main issue regarding the approval of Hinata replenishing BSM Naruto's chakra as a feat for her. I'm going to explain why it correlates with her upgrading to BSM Naruto's level in AP.

Firstly, I already linked a post to KingTempest earlier in the comments that was made by US69 explaining why Chakra+Potency/control=AP. In that post, there was a section that specifically claims that the more chakra+potency you have, the higher your AP becomes. He made other examples like how Kaguya became stronger when she took in chakra from the shinobi alliance or how Might Guy became stronger in AP when he released all his chakra limiters in 8th gate. He even makes different debunks to those who didn't believe chakra=AP. Like how he debunked those who claim kid Naruto would have been the strongest if chakra actually equaled AP or how he made other debunks such as this and this. All these debunks and posts made by US69 essentially mean Chakra does equal AP but it depends on the control of your chakra or the specific ability you use that could be hax-based that increases the AP of your jutsu. So even if Hinata(with Hamura's chakra) had an equal AP with BSM Naruto, Naruto would still emerge victorious in a battle since he ha far better skillsets, stats, and overall better jutsus that are more hax-based.

Even on this wiki, edo Hashirama has a AP tier that puts him at KCM 2 Naruto's level purely because he had more chakra than KCM 2 Naruto;
Attack Potency: As an Edo Tensei, he stated that he had more chakra than both Naruto and 50% Kurama combined[14]
So this is even an accepted method of AP upscale on the wiki already which makes sense since it was already explained that the more chakra you have, the higher your AP becomes as long as you're able to control them very well. So Hinata being able to control such a large amount of chakra and refilling BSM Naruto without facing any sort or form of exhaustion should scale her to BSM Naruto in AP.

Just recently I asked KT what he thought about "Naruto claiming nobody in the village would want to mess with Hinata due to her strength as a shinobi" I asked if it could be served as the main argument while Hinata with Hamura's amp upgrade would be a supporting argument. But LordTracer replied by disagreein with the proposal because he thought it only serves as a supporting argument at best. I disagree with that notion because characters in this wiki already got upgrades specifically from statements alone.

Kabuto
Kabuto got upgraded to town level merely just by a statement made by Jiraiya and Orochimaru. It was considered to be enough for a main evidence.

Eida
Attack Potency: Unknown, possibly at least Planet level, likely Large Planet level (Stated to be one of several cyborgs that greatly surpassed Jigen's power)
Another character that virtually has no combat feat at all yet was upgraded to 5-B based on a statement even after she claims she isn't really much of a fighter you should depend on physically. Although, I do agree she's stronger than Jigen even without hax, there is no supporting evidence for her here. This is why she is given the "possible" and "likely" terms which is understandable.

Sakura
Attack Potency: Large Mountain level+with the Strength of a Hundred Seal (Hashirama Senju stated that her strength might be greater than Tsunade’s, and she doesn’t have to waste any chakra on maintaining a youthful appearance like Tsunade does[23]. Stated to have the strength of Tsunade[24]. 100H Sakura, KCM Naruto and EMS Sasuke were all portrayed as being comparable to each other[23][25][26][27])
Once again, another character is upgraded purely by statements made by Hashirama and the databook. They were also considered as main pieces of evidence to upgrade Sakura to Naruto and Sasuke's level. Once again, I'm not arguing that it shouldn't be used, but if it can be used for a specific character, then it should apply to other characters as well.

Boruto
City Block level: (Even as a ninja academy student, Boruto was hailed by his peers and even teachers to be an incredibly skilled shinobi for his age, with Kakashi Hatake comparing Boruto's skill to that of a Chunin despite the latter not even being a Genin
This statement is almost identical to Naruto's statement of claiming Hinata shouldn't be messed with by anyone on the village. Both Boruto and Hinata in these cases were considered "strong/skillful" enough to not get messed with by anyone in their respective comparisons. This statement is the only reason why pre-academy Boruto is the only kid in his generation to have a tier.

So if a statement is enough to make a tier upgrade for Boruto, Sakura, Hashirama, etc, then there is no reason why it shouldn't be enough for Hinata especially when she still has a piece of supporting evidence with Hamura's chakra upgrade. My justification for Hinata's upgrade still remains the same;
Attack Potency: Small Planet Level+, possibly Planet Level (Naruto claims that based on Hinata's strength, no one in the village would dare mess with her, indicating her relativity to anybody from the village which would include Naruto and Sasuke). After receiving a massive chakra amp from Hamura, Hinata's chakra reserves drastically improved in size and potency till the point she completely replenished Bijju Sage Mode Naruto's chakra reserves after it got absorbed by Toneri. Hyuga members are able to increase their AP drastically after getting a chakra boost from a source as seen in the war arc where Hinata went from producing little power with her air palm, to deflecting the arm of the ten tails usign the same jutsu but with a kyubi chakra amp. This means Hinata with Hamura's chakra possesses attack potency on the level of Bijju Sage mode Naruto.

Last edited:
Bro ur not reading ☠️ Statements are used for scaling but Naruto’s statement is the broadest thing ever. Hinata isn’t being compared to any character; Naruto is just saying people shouldn’t mess with her

Bro ur not reading ☠️ Statements are used for scaling but Naruto’s statement is the broadest thing ever. Hinata isn’t being compared to any character; Naruto is just saying people shouldn’t mess with her
How is it broad? How is she not compared to any character? Naruto specifically makes a remark on her "strength" and then proceeds to say nobody in the village would dare mess with her. It's very easy to grab the context. This is a comparison between Hinata and anybody in the village based on AP. Can you explain to me the difference between pre-academy Boruto's AP upscale justification and Naruto's statement regarding Hinata's strength? They follow the exact same context.

Hinata being stronger than a bunch of 7-Cs isn't justification for her being equal to 5-Bs

That statement is shit

You're smoking crack if you think we're making Hinata scale above Naruto (who shows he's superior to her) and Sasuke (who's not in the village)
No no no. Not once did I ever say Hinata scales above Naruto. Didn't you read the justification? I said, it means Hinata is relative to anyone in the village. I even included why Hinata would still lose to Naruto despite the AP relativity. Bro chill🗿

No no no. Not once did I ever say Hinata scales above Naruto. Didn't you read the justification? I said, it means Hinata is relative to anyone in the village. I even included why Hinata would still lose to Naruto despite the AP relativity. Bro chill🗿
How is Hinata relative to anyone in the village.

Do you know what the word relativity means?

Considering that VSB accepts chakra increasing its respective AP, the reasoning of 5-B with Hamura's chakra makes perfect sense. I agree.

Also, in "The Last" movie, it is also mentioned that only Hinata could handle the threat of the Tenseigan.

E4hk7agWUAMHi5e

E4hk7oOXwAUy5w3

Considering that VSB accepts chakra increasing its respective AP, the reasoning of 5-B with Hamura's chakra makes perfect sense. I agree.

Also, in "The Last" movie, it is also mentioned that only Hinata could handle the threat of the Tenseigan.

E4hk7agWUAMHi5e

E4hk7oOXwAUy5w3
And for anyone who is going to claim that she failed to destroy it herself hence she wouldn't scale to anywhere. But in reality she couldn't destroy the tenseigan because her chakra has been tampered with repeatedly by the green orb just before she tried destroying the Tenseigan. The orb absorbs and tampers with the chakra system of anyone it comes in contact with. Hinata couldn't walk on a wall after the orb affected her. Naruto lost consciousness for 3 days after the orb extracted his chakra. So Hinata failing to destroy the Tenseigan is an aftereffects of the green orb.

Last edited:
Based on Naruto's statement. Also her feat with the chakra boost.
"Nobody can mess with her" ≠ "She's relative"
Powerrscaling wise, it means "to be on similar strength." Which in Hinata and Naruto's case is a low-end relativity. With Hamura's chakra, it's via chakra+control=AP
With that bullshit equation, I'm out. I don't want anything to do with logic like this

"Nobody can mess with her" ≠ "She's relative"
So what would it mean then? What did Naruto mean by "mess with her?" Can't you understand the context behind it? Naruto initially makes a remarkable about her strength, then proceeds to claim no one would dare mess with her. Naruto never excluded himself meaning he alongside everyone in the village would at the very least be weary of her AP.
With that bullshit equation, I'm out. I don't want anything to do with logic like this
I genuinely don't understand the reason you are acting so aggressive. Its not like I'm making baseless claims. I made a detailed post explaining how Chakra+control=AP. It's something already accepted on this forum and even characters like Hashirama have it justified in their AP section. Calling it bullshit without properly explaining why the logic is wrong makes no sense. This is already an accepted method in this wiki.

And for anyone who is going to claim that she failed to destroy it herself hence she wouldn't scale to anywhere. But in reality she couldn't destroy the tenseigan because her chakra has been tampered with repeatedly by the green orb just before she tried destroying the Tenseigan. The orb absorbs and tampers with the chakra system of anyone it comes in contact with. Hinata couldn't walk on a wall after the orb affected her. Naruto lost consciousness for 3 days after the orb extracted his chakra. So Hinata failing to destroy the Tenseigan is an aftereffects of the green orb.
This again?
Let me elaborate on something real quick
The orb absorbs chakra
Also knocks people unconscious via whatever fumes it gives her
Also serves as a medium for puppeteering
Toneri turns Hinata into his puppet
Nothing shown implies that her chakra was tampered with
Remember what happened the first time?
Her body feeling numb and whatnot?
That doesn't happen in the wedding chamber
As we see her move comfortably, run, mould chakra and even attempt her strongest jutsu
After failing to destroy the tenseigan, she never also implied that her chakra was tampered with
She didn't say something like "I haven't recovered yet" or something similar
Her words were "I can't destroy it?”
With Naruto in his mind saying she couldn't destroy it because she didn't have enough chakra
And before you mention novel as a counter, we do see Naruto in thought in the scene. The novel just states it
What are your opinions regarding Naruto's claims that based on Hinata's strength, no one in the village would dare mess with her, indicating her relativity to anybody from the village which would include Naruto and Sasuke?
Mehn
It's a flimsy statement but it exists regardless. Like someone said, it can work as a supporting justification
I'll just point out that Sasuke wasn't in the village at that point
And given the fact that that this specific version of Hinata after being amped by kurama level chakra(half of it at least) used her strongest attack and it was still inferior to base rasengan
Note that your interpretation of that statement is that SPSM Naruto ≥≥≥Regular Hinata
It would be logical to assume that she is≥≥≥BSM Naruto or outrightly>>>Base Naruto
Meanwhile she was subdued easily while amped by kurama level chakra by TCM Toneri who is <<<BSM Naruto

If you're not seeing the issue with the statement then I don't know what else to do

Note: I'm not against using the statement in any capacity

Apologies for the late reply

This again?
Let me elaborate on something real quick
The orb absorbs chakra
Also knocks people unconscious via whatever fumes it gives her
Also serves as a medium for puppeteering
Toneri turns Hinata into his puppet
Nothing shown implies that her chakra was tampered with
Remember what happened the first time?
Her body feeling numb and whatnot?
That doesn't happen in the wedding chamber
As we see her move comfortably, run, mould chakra and even attempt her strongest jutsu
After failing to destroy the tenseigan, she never also implied that her chakra was tampered with
She didn't say something like "I haven't recovered yet" or something similar
Her words were "I can't destroy it?”
With Naruto in his mind saying she couldn't destroy it because she didn't have enough chakra
And before you mention novel as a counter, we do see Naruto in thought in the scene. The novel just states it
Considering the fact that we've argued over this in past and almost reached a whole page of back-and-forth arguments, I'm not going to involve myself in another topic about this anymore. The mere fact that Hinata claims she has his chakra later in the movie and actually used it to assist Naruto against Toneri proves she actually wasn't able to do anything earlier due to the orbs affecting her. But I'm not going to expatriate further. We already settled this by mutually disagreeing with each other.
Mehn
It's a flimsy statement but it exists regardless. Like someone said, it can work as a supporting justification
There is no such thing as "supporting justification." We never used this term for character like pre-academy Boruto, Kabuto, Eida, Sakura, etc. So why would it be used only for Hinata?
I'll just point out that Sasuke wasn't in the village at that point
Fair enough. It still applies to Naruto who is present in the village.
And given the fact that that this specific version of Hinata after being amped by kurama level chakra(half of it at least) used her strongest attack and it was still inferior to base rasengan
That's not what happened. We've talked about this for a very long time.
Note that your interpretation of that statement is that SPSM Naruto ≥≥≥Regular Hinata
It would be logical to assume that she is≥≥≥BSM Naruto or outrightly>>>Base Naruto
I don't understand what you mean here. Regular Hinata is>Base Naruto. It's something already accepted on the wiki. Her feat with the guardian puppet compared to Naruto was better. This doesn't make her≥BSM Naruto. At the very most, it makes her low-end relative to BSM Naruto, especially with Hamura's chakra amp. SPSM Naruto was never in this discussion. He is not≥≥≥Hinata. He is outright>>>Hinata. SPSM Naruto>>>>BSM Naruto, Hinata, and Base Naruto.
Meanwhile she was subdued easily while amped by kurama level chakra by TCM Toneri who is <<<BSM Naruto
This is very false. TCM Toneri is not<<<BSM Naruto. Check their profiles again. TCM Toneri is equal to BSM Naruto on all terms and even superior to BSM Naruto using Light of Justice which doesn't affect Hinata scaling to BSM Naruto via chakra+control=AP. The statement he made shows her AP is low-end relative meaning barely relative so she is still going to lose either way against BSM Naruto due to massive speed, ability, and stat difference.
Note: I'm not against using the statement in any capacity

Apologies for the late reply
No worries.

I'm not 100% in agreement with using that statement, at least don't include Sasuke since he doesn't stay in the village. However, since we scale characters in some ways correlating with chakra I guess the upgrade is fine.

I'm not 100% in agreement with using that statement, at least don't include Sasuke since he doesn't stay in the village.
I thought I already removed Sasuke. Even KT told me not to include Sasuke. I would remove him right now.
However, since we scale characters in some ways correlating with chakra I guess the upgrade is fine.
Thanks for the input.

Last edited:
Upgrading Hinata via Hamura's chakra seems fine to me since it should indeed affect her strength. I'm a bit uncomfortable with evaluating this though since I haven't actually seen the movie and was merely watching this thread out of curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back