• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto, Hinata and Toneri upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
What evidence is there for that? I also wouldn't describe that as "throughout the war" since the light fang was arguably the near end of the war.

What evidence is there for that? I also wouldn't describe that as "throughout the war" since the light fang was arguably the near end of the war.
Kaguya is much faster than madara who scaled to an earlier spsm naruto. Naruto later than performs feats of keep up with kaguya and outsped her at times

I mean theres a couple ways you can look at it. 2 eyed madara was the one who kept up with spsm naruto, he then gets an amp from absorbing the god tree, and then naruto and sasuke state She has far greater chakra than madara which is used to amp stats. At the beginningng they are clearly having a much harder time keeping up with her compared to madara. And then later she gets a stated speed and power amp from infinite tsykiyomi. She also outspeeds a chidori speed amped sasuke

Were those noted to have amped his speed, or are we just insinuating due to the fuzzy relationship between increased chakra and speed?

Chakra amp=general stat amp unless otherwise stated
There's a whole blog on this

What we don't accept is taking 5x chakra amp to mean 5x Stat amp

They're just unquantifiably stronger/faster

Were those noted to have amped his speed, or are we just insinuating due to the fuzzy relationship between increased chakra and speed
You can only gets amps from having more chakra than you previously had if your body can tolerate the amount.

Chakra amp=general stat amp unless otherwise stated
There's a whole blog on this

What we don't accept is taking 5x chakra amp to mean 5x Stat amp

They're just unquantifiably stronger/faster
Eh, I'm not really comfortable with the idea that Naruto gained some unstated/inexplicable increase in power or speed on this premise. If he didn't concretely gain a specific amp (like a new mode) then it seems he's more or less the same fighting each version of Madara as compared to fighting Kaguya.

Eh, I'm not really comfortable with the idea that Naruto gained some unstated/inexplicable increase in power or speed on this premise. If he didn't concretely gain a specific amp (like a new mode) then it seems he's more or less the same fighting each version of Madara as compared to fighting Kaguya.
He just got faster passively in general. Bee tells us that having battles makes one much stronger than even training can, depending on the type of course

Thats a 2x diffrence. If you can show me an example where naruto is portrayed to be twice as slow than sure
I don't have to show you anything bucko, you are making the claim "Base Naruto has speed on par with his SPSM KCM self", you have to prove that. And you haven't.

You can view it this way

Naruto was getting used to his power as time went on

He went from stalemating limbo clones to damaging kaguya

Discovered he could fly during that time too

I don't have to show you anything bucko, you are making the claim "Base Naruto has speed on par with his SPSM KCM self", you have to prove that. And you haven't.
no body is claiming base naruto = spsm naruto
spsm nard> Sasuke with chidori and other amps >Base naruto ~sasuke

I’m not trolling, you just said SPSM Naruto is faster than Sasuke. Which is it? Cuz SPSM Naruto did the FTL feat lmao? Do you think SPSM Naruto is faster than Sasuke or not, can’t be both

I’m not trolling, you just said SPSM Naruto is faster than Sasuke. Which is it? Cuz SPSM Naruto did the FTL feat lmao? Do you think SPSM Naruto is faster than Sasuke or not, can’t be both
final valley naruto is faster than his light fang version. we already went over this

Feels like this is becoming unnecessarily complicated. What’s wrong w downscaling to sol again?
because theres nothing to suggest that sasuke was moving 2x faster than base naruto was during their clash and fight in the anime. if you match a 2c charecter, you scale or downscale to them

I remember Kaguya being stronger, but strength and speed aren’t 1:1 correlated, so I’d like to see the speed evidence before saying anything further.

I remember Kaguya being stronger, but strength and speed aren’t 1:1 correlated, so I’d like to see the speed evidence before saying anything further.
far greater chakra than 3 eyed madara, there you go. her hair outspeeds naruto and sasuke, something madara prevously could not do
can we please move on from Kaguya>madara now:rolleyes: youd think this would be common sense

@Stryker861 So if Kaguya is faster than both Naruto and Sasuke, why are you saying that base Naruto increased in speed to be relative to Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto?

@Stryker861 So if Kaguya is faster than both Naruto and Sasuke, why are you saying that base Naruto increased in speed to be relative to Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto?
Im saying they adapted to a faster oppent than they prevoisly fought, making them faster than before. its litteraly a confirmed thing from bee that fighting makes you stronger in genral. if base naruto matched sasuke than he scales to sasuke. narutos base going off feats is at that level. you guys have to remeber that spsm naruto during the final valley was holding back significantly against sasuke and dident even want to harm him at all. sasuke had to to tell naruto that if he keeps stalling, hes gonna get killed. suppresed spsm naruto ~ sasuke with speed amps >sasuke>~base naruto

Last edited:
Im saying they adapted to a faster oppent than they prevoisly fought, making them faster than before. if base naruto matched sasuke than he scales to sasuke. narutos base going off feats is at that level. you guys have to remeber that spsm naruto during the final valley was holding back significantly against sasuke and dident even want to harm him at all. sasuke had to to tell naruto that if he keeps stalling, hes gonna get killed. suppresed spsm naruto ~ sasuke with speed amps >sasuke>~base naruto
They really didn’t, Kaguya was losing chakra that entire fight. There’s an entire plot point of her losing chakra at a tremendous rate due to over exerting herself. So it’s less “they got better” and more “she got worse”.

They really didn’t, Kaguya was losing chakra that entire fight. There’s an entire plot point of her losing chakra at a tremendous rate due to over exerting herself. So it’s less “they got better” and more “she got worse”.
they did naruto reacts and briefly matches her not long after they see her for the first time.

they did naruto reacts and briefly matches her as soon as they are in the lava dimsesion.
You know every time Kaguya uses her realm shift jutsu it massively taxes her right? So she’s already slower and weaker than she was on earth when she does that. So we got SPSM < initial Kaguya > lava Kaguya ~ SPSM. That’s not proving your point

And your explanation for this discrepancy is that Naruto became faster?
It’s not a discrepancy, Kaguya gets weaker and slower every time she hops realms because it’s super taxing on her chakra. So that Kaguya is just worse than the Kaguya that “blitzed” Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back