• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"The Last" Hinata's AP (Downgrade) #3254616

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the orb was used after Toneri was defeated, it was absorbing his Chakra without Naruto even touching it
All this means is that the orbs have varying usage depending on what the user wants it to do
THAT WAS NOT THE GREEN ORB!!!!!!!! THAT WAS THE TENSEIGAN ORB!!!!
Just looking at the aura of the tenseigan orb, it looks different from the smoothness of the regular green orb.
Toneri has used it to:
1. Knock out Hinata and mess up her chakra moulding ability
2. Absorb chakra both with and without contact
3. A medium to puppet someone
Ok? I never argued against these.
It is very illogical of you to assume that all 3 mess up chakra moulding despite showings
All showings latest to the fact that every victim ends up messing up one way or the other after the orb comes in contact with them.
Unfortunately, if you don't have a statement that generalizes the orbs, your claim has no ground.
Naruto squashing it is an obvious case.
It isn't since we don't know what Naruto had done to remove the orb from Hinata's chest.
Answered above.
Hinata showed 0 signs of being weakened after Naruto pulled it out.
Her not destroying the tenseigan despite numerous people including herself believing she could have destroyed it.
Link is working now.
Ok he did say that but as I said in the previous reply, it doesn't matter because...
"Even if she were to pull a 360 on him, he knew quite well that she couldn't escape the castle by herself so why would he care if she betrayed him? The worst she could have done was killing him by maybe poisoning etc. But he knows she still can't escape from the castle."
Moreover, by the time they conclude their marriage, the earth would have been destroyed so he knows she would have no reason to destroy the tenseigan anymore since everyone else is dead.
Check the link for the whole showing her the tenseigan
The link still doesn't work but it doesn't matter since I know what you are referring to.
Besides
Hinata at her absolute peak shown in combat was like Juubi Spawn level without outside amps.
If you're saying Toneri saw her do something here, are we now going to scale people like the Hokages to 5-B? Because they scale above her then.
Unless Toneri saw her knitting and felt she could nuke the tenseigan with a double stitch
It doesn't matter if he wasn't shown to have seen any crazy low 5B feat as long as he implies that she could destroy the tenseigan, then that's all we need. It's a timeskip after all and Toneri stalked her the entire time prior so maybe he saw her do something off-panel.
I don't see how the Hokages relate to this tho.
That was not the point I was driving at.
Your interpretation boils down to this.
Toneri didn't know she had Hamura's chakra
Which going by your logic, he thought she could destroy the tenseigan with her base power.
As opposed to him simply not trusting her not to betray him and reveal the tenseigan secrets to her allies.
Which interpretation is less ludicrous?
Toneri knows Hinata willingly left Naruto and co so he had no reason to think she was going to reveal any secrets to her friends and go back to meet them while leaving Hanabi whose life is in danger at the hands of Toneri.
Toneri sent his guards to prevent her from reaching the Tenseigan which he correctly predicted she was going to do.
Toneri didn't know she had Hamura's chakra which all the more makes her even more impressive as he implies Hinata (without HC) is Low 5B-5B. And don't act like this doesn't make sense when people like Darui, Kurotsuchi, Chojuro, Sakura and Shin are 5B despite crazy anti-feats💀
Speed? Sure
AP? Why exactly?
Can't find the justification anywhere ig
Unknown (Easily manhandled toneri's "Head Puppet" who was capable of engaging Base Naruto in combat without much struggle),
This would be fine and all (it's not) if Hinata herself didn't admit when body going numb early on in the movie
The novel already gave enough clarity on this
I believe I just explained this in the previous reply. Did you just copy-paste this exact comment again?
False equivalence
Naruto was restrained and had his chakra being painfully extracted from him. Not to mention that he was probably unconscious in the initial stages
As opposed to Hinata who was just left in there
She didn't even attempt to break out
Ok? Hinata was puppetered and her her chakra messed up by the orb.
Naruto didn't even attempt to break out
I'm using the exact same logic you used.
And it doesn't matter how unquantifiable it is
Your scale goes like this
Hinata=BSM Naruto>>TCM Toneri
There's literally a oneshot gap between Naruto and Toneri
Someone who is relative if not superior to Naruto (as she was perfectly fine after refilling Naruto according to you) is breaking out of the cage with ease

Literally doesn't matter whether it was physically or Ninjutsu
Again, I'm not physically scaling Hinata to BSM Naruto and Toneri. I'm scaling her with Hamura's chakra. Truthfully, AP is useless for Hinata and Hyugas in general since they can always KO anyone with their dura neg gentle fist but with HC, her attacks would get boosted and increase her power output via her jutsus.
Her not breaking out of the cage only means she hasn't recovered. Moreover, it's possible to scale on similar tier and still be weaker than the other. Gaara can't beat Momoshiki yet they scale to the same tier.

I could have sworn someone was going to make a CRT upgrade for base Naruto in the last.

Never! Not when the Gokage (minus Naruto and Gaara), Shin and Sakura are 5B for worse justification and antifeats.
images

Tbh, excluding the fact that Hinata didn't destroy the tenseigan, she doesn't have any other antifeats. The Gokage individually have 2-3 antifeats especially when we consider anime canons as canon in this wiki yet we let it slide for them.

By the way, this thread has more than enough approval is very much so older than 48 hours. It can be applied

You upgraded them in the first place knowing they had horrible justification and blatant anti-feats now you want me to downgrade them for you just so that Hinata can get downgraded as well.
giphy.gif
^ shidding and farding. But like why do my opinions a year ago have to be the same now?

not sure why she would, but even if she were to, Juubi's profile is an absolute mess rn so it would be best to save that till its profile is revamped lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back