• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgraded 5-B Hyuga Hinata

I'm not denying it increases her AP, but you're yet to prove it increases her AP to Base Naruto levels.
Hinata using Hamura's Chakra, couldn't even destroy Hamura's own Tenseigan. So I don't doubt that she got a buff but not enough to destroy Hamura's Tenseigan. Which is a very clear outlier unless you can prove otherwise (which you haven't).
I adressed this in the earlier comments.
You are only proving to me that you either didn't watch the movie, or you didn't read my past comments. Hinata's upgrade to Low 5B, possibly 5B wasn't based on the Tenseigan feat. It was based on her having enough chakra and potency to refill Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto's reserves. And it's already accepted on this site that chakra+potency=AP.
I repeatedly explained to you why Hinata couldn't destroy the Tenseigan. She simply wasn't at full power. The green orb messes up your chakra pathways. The same way Hinata could barely even feel her body after the green orb tampered with her system is also the same way she felt once Naruto forcefully removed the orb, and she almost fell unconscious again, which all happened seconds before she attempted to destroy the Tenseigan. So of course, she wasn't going to be able to destroy the Tenseigan at that moment. That's something that would require her to be at full power to do.
Meanwhile, the feat of her replenishing Naruto happened hours later which she realistically should have recovered from. All the debunks you made regarding this case was already addressed by me in the CRT then and even in the comments which I attended to and got accepted. You are simply just bringing them up again.

Chakra control she already does, that feat proves she has enough chakra
I'm not saying that she does not have good Chakra Control. I'm asking for proof that it's to the level where she can use vast amounts of Chakra to increase her AP to that level.

The fact that she lacks the feats just goes to show that it's too iffy to just grant her 5-B and call it a day.

I'm not saying that she does not have good Chakra Control. I'm asking for proof that it's to the level where she can use vast amounts of Chakra to increase her AP to that level.
It's explained on her profile.
The fact that she lacks the feats just goes to show that it's too iffy to just grant her 5-B and call it a day.
She is not even 5-B she is low 5-B with a possible 5-B read her profile.

She already has the explanation on her profile read it.
This is a circular argument, nor are the profiles infallible. This CRT exists because they believe that Hinata's AP is wrong.
I repeatedly explained to you why Hinata couldn't destroy the Tenseigan. She simply wasn't at full power. The green orb messes up your chakra pathways. The same way Hinata could barely even feel her body after the green orb tampered with her system is also the same way she felt once Naruto forcefully removed the orb, and she almost fell unconscious again, which all happened seconds before she attempted to destroy the Tenseigan. So of course, she wasn't going to be able to destroy the Tenseigan at that moment. That's something that would require her to be at full power to do.
All the orb did was control Hinata, not absorb her chakra. That was the whole point of Toneri using it on her. To control her to forcibly make her go through with the ritual since she was lying to him. He had no reason to absorb her chakra like he did with Naruto.

You can't prove that she wasn't at full power because there's no indication that she was even weakened, or tired. She looks fine after the scene, up until the end credits. So that's a very clear assumption on your part.

Is the tenseigan only rated as baseline 5-B? Because if it is rated as higher then it would make sense why HInata isn't powerful enough alone to do it. And ya seem to be downplaying the power of Naruto's rasengans, using a rasengan to destroy doesn't now make Hinata inferior to the point of being a lower tier, she simply just isn't powerful as a rasengan.

This is a circular argument, nor are the profiles infallible. This CRT exists because they believe that Hinata's AP is wrong.
Small Planet level+, possibly Planet level with Hamura's Chakra (Naruto claims that based on Hinata's strength, no one in the village would dare mess with her, indicating her relativity to anybody within the village which would include Naruto). After receiving a massive chakra amp from Hamura, Hinata's chakra reserves drastically improved in size and potency till the point she completely replenished Bijju Sage Mode Naruto's chakra reserves after it got absorbed by Toneri. Hyuga members are able to increase their AP drastically after getting a chakra boost from a source as seen in the war arc where Hinata went from producing little power with her air palm, to deflecting the arm of the ten tails using the same jutsu but with a kyubi chakra amp. This means Hinata with Hamura's chakra possesses attack potency on the level of Bijju Sage mode Naruto since Chakra+Control/Potency=Attack Potency)
It's not circular is a simple. This CRT exist because a guy is on a row to try to downplay Naruto characters the previous one was against Shikamaru and he got so humiliated.

Is the tenseigan only rated as baseline 5-B? Because if it is rated as higher then it would make sense why HInata isn't powerful enough alone to do it. And ya seem to be downplaying the power of Naruto's rasengans, using a rasengan to destroy doesn't now make Hinata inferior to the point of being a lower tier, she simply just isn't powerful as a rasengan.
Base Naruto and Base Toneri are currently rated as "Unknown"

Base Naruto used the Rasengan to destroy the Tenseigan.

These guys are claiming Hinata couldn't destroy the Tenseigan despite being able to fill up Naruto's BSM reserves.
Yet Hinata couldn't even destroy something Base Naruto could.

So if this revision goes through, Hinata will go back to Unknown. (Or just backscale to her war arc)

Hinata would scale to Unknown because we have no definite feats for her to actually scale her to 5-B like BSM Naruto and TCM Toneri.

Base Naruto and Base Toneri are currently rated as "Unknown"

Base Naruto used the Rasengan to destroy the Tenseigan.

These guys are claiming Hinata couldn't destroy the Tenseigan despite being able to fill up Naruto's BSM reserves.
Yet Hinata couldn't even destroy something Base Naruto could.

So if this revision goes through, Hinata will go back to Unknown. (Or just backscale to her war arc)
We don't know how resistant is that teseigan and being unable to do it for her words lack of chakra doesn't change Naruto alone would be unable to destroy the teseigan so use that as argument is ridiculous

It's not circular is a simple. This CRT exist because a guy is on a row to try to downplay Naruto characters the previous one was against Shikamaru and he got so humiliated.
Shikamaru one is irrelevant to this one. This one is absolutely valid, because you guys ignore one feat and are focusing on one specific feat.

How would Hinata scale to BSM Naruto but be weaker than Base Naruto's Rasengan? Hinata wasn't weakened as I proved before because she didn't show signs of weakness like Naruto did after Naruto removed the orb from her.

Shikamaru one is irrelevant to this one. This one is absolutely valid, because you guys ignore one feat and are focusing on one specific feat.

How would Hinata scale to BSM Naruto but be weaker than Base Naruto's Rasengan? Hinata wasn't weakened as I proved before because she didn't show signs of weakness like Naruto did after Naruto removed the orb from her.
Funny how the other guy using a completely different Jutsu as argument for the chakra absorbing was valid but now the same technique doesn't necessarily have the same effect on 2 different people

Funny how the other guy using a completely different Jutsu as argument for the chakra absorbing was valid but now the same technique doesn't necessarily have the same effect on 2 different people
Idk about Momo, I didn't even use that as MY argument.

You can clearly see the different effects of Toneri's Jutsu on Hinata and Naruto. Why would Toneri try to take Hinata's chakra? He was controlling her using the same ability but it had different effects. She wasn't weakened because Chakra wasn't taken from her, Naruto essentially removed a "virus" that was in her body. She didn't get weaker.

Which is exactly why it'd be rated as Unknown. Because Base Naruto is Unknown, yet destroyed it. Hinata couldn't destroy it so she'd also be Unknown.
No one used that feat to grant her low 5-B you were using that feat to downplay her but now you accept it as unknown so you cant downplay that anymore. This is the reason she has low 5-B.
Small Planet level+, possibly Planet level with Hamura's Chakra (Naruto claims that based on Hinata's strength, no one in the village would dare mess with her, indicating her relativity to anybody within the village which would include Naruto). After receiving a massive chakra amp from Hamura, Hinata's chakra reserves drastically improved in size and potency till the point she completely replenished Bijju Sage Mode Naruto's chakra reserves after it got absorbed by Toneri. Hyuga members are able to increase their AP drastically after getting a chakra boost from a source as seen in the war arc where Hinata went from producing little power with her air palm, to deflecting the arm of the ten tails using the same jutsu but with a kyubi chakra amp. This means Hinata with Hamura's chakra possesses attack potency on the level of Bijju Sage mode Naruto since Chakra+Control/Potency=Attack Potency)

Honestly both sides have very good and logical arguments. Tdjwo says the orbs affected Hinata so she wasn't at full power and its possible cause he gave an example where where couldn't even walk on wall properly while Nierre argument is also logical cause it makes no sense for her to be able to refill a BSM Naruto's chakra , but dosent even have chakra comparable to base Naruto rasengan

Last edited:
All the orb did was control Hinata, not absorb her chakra. That was the whole point of Toneri using it on her. To control her to forcibly make her go through with the ritual since she was lying to him. He had no reason to absorb her chakra like he did with Naruto.
I never stated that the orb absorbed Hinata's chakra. He never absorbed her chakra in the movie. I only ever stated that it messed up her chakra system. Everytime Toneri used the orb on Hinata, she always became either unconscious, or barely able to mold chakra, or barely able to do basic things a normal shinobi should be able to do.

FIrst-time Toneri absorbed used the orb on her
main-qimg-df9fd5d7109b8828edf4726d5ae67240-lq

She became unconscious, and when she regained consciousness, she was temporarily physically weakened
main-qimg-69e029c005484d0c0a166010780540af-lq

The second time Toneri used it, she fell unconscious and got taken away.
8eXAvkH.png

0zs2CdL.png

The third time he used it on her;
main-qimg-8d7f74f1c86ed61fe409ebd24e6ca74e

she became so weak that she was unable to move from his decorated wall frame(can't find the image).

All these instances, Hinata was either unconscious or weakened "stat-wise." So it doesn't really matter what Toneri's intentions were whether he just wanted to control her or put her to sleep, the same thing always happened, Hinata's stats were decreased everytime the orb was put in her. Even when it got yanked out of her by Naruto, she almost lost consciousness from that
https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-8b4b3781fc2412b942645a0a7cbf9e26
And she didn't even take any break before proceeding to attempt to destroy the Tenseigan.

You can't prove that she wasn't at full power because there's no indication that she was even weakened, or tired. She looks fine after the scene, up until the end credits. So that's a very clear assumption on your part.
I showed you earlier how the orb weakens you several minutes after it's inside or outside her. In this scene, Naruto yanked out the orb and she almost passed out meaning she was weakened from the effects of the orb
https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-8b4b3781fc2412b942645a0a7cbf9e26

Anyways, I can't reply to any comments anymore this night as its way past my bedtime. I would try tackling any disagreements tomorrow morning and give my final thoughts on this entire downgrade. Night.

That wasent just base naruto. Naruto was litterally using kuramas chakra in the rasengan

Kuramas chakra is also orange... The rasengan that naruto and hinata used litterally had kuramas face on it
Naruto's rasengans and rasenshurikens were orange in the movie. No it didn't. It had Hinata's Lion Fists on it, not Kurama's face.

Stop going at each other's throats, especially you Sawada. Calling people trash is not an appropriate tactic. Thank you.
I'm sorry, I didn't want that. But the person acts too stupid, acts like he doesn't accept the truth in order to The thread that I used to Up was right, despite the fact that a character like Himata had already accepted it. But he just didn't accept it. Like he's struggling to survive

Back