• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base The last Naruto and Hamura Chakra Hinata upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto used his chakra mode in the scenes, so I don't think this point would be a reason he would scale to 5-B.

In Hinata's case, it comes from the movie novel; I saw CRTs where the movie novel seems inconsistent, like Momoshiki having Tier 4 feats. I am more or less neutral on this point.

Could an argument be made for at least Low 5B Base the Last Naruto since EOS Naruto received half of Hagoromos Chakra. It was never stated to only be accesible in his transformed states and His other two power boosts (KCM and SPSM) were explained to revolve around his connection to the tailed beasts and not Hagaromos chakra.

Could an argument be made for at least Low 5B Base the Last Naruto since EOS Naruto received half of Hagoromos Chakra. It was never stated to only be accesible in his transformed states and His other two power boosts (KCM and SPSM) were explained to revolve around his connection to the tailed beasts and not Hagaromos chakra.
I'm making another 5B base Naruto thread tomorrow. It's an upscale from his EOS Base feat.

I always took it as Naruto’s chakra + Hags chakra became his new base and he could use KCM because of Kurama and SPSM due to having a bit of every Bijuu inside of him. But I could be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back