• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisitation to "Hinata Hyuga 'at least 6-B' upgrade"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the amp she had in the last movie.
"Amp" doesn't really mean anything unless you have a way to quantify it.
You're attempting to equate two different amps here. What's the reason for that? What makes her amp in the Last comparable or superior to the one the Kyubi Cloak provided? We can't just eyeball these things, I'm afraid. We need a direct comparison.

"Amp" doesn't really mean anything unless you have a way to quantify it.
You're attempting to equate two different amps here. What's the reason for that? What makes her amp in the Last comparable or superior to the one the Kyubi Cloak provided? We can't just eyeball these things, I'm afraid. We need a direct comparison.
She could replenish BSM Naruto. BSM Naruto has way more chakra reserves and potency compared to Kyubi cloak Hinata. TL Hinata has more chakra amp compared to her war arc counterpart. It's very simple.

She could replenish BSM Naruto. BSM Naruto has way more chakra reserves and potency compared to Kyubi cloak Hinata. TL Hinata has more chakra amp compared to her war arc counterpart. It's very simple.
Okay, good.
Now the very last step is for you to give actual proof that Hinata DID replenish Naruto's chakra reserves.

What you don't seem to grasp is that Hinata does not have the ability to give her chakra to others. That's not some passive Ninja ability that everybody has.
Even if it were, that's definitely not what she did.

As I've said before, all Hinata did was connect her chakra with Naruto's in order to protect him from the "Tenseigan's" chakra absorption ability.
Her having Hamura's chakra made her immune to the absorption, which she shares with Naruto. She doesn't replenish anything.

The scene at the very end is an almost exact copy of the scene where they both cooperate to destroy the Tenseigan orb.
Hinata failed to deal any damage to it, but Naruto easily destroyed it with a base Rasengan AFTER Hinata combined her chakra with his in order to protect him from getting his chakra absorbed. A very clear-cut example showing that Hinata really isn't on Naruto's level at all. The Novelization supports this by claiming Naruto has far more chakra than her.

And before you go claiming that the novel has less canonicity than the movie again, let me tell you, that's completely irrelevant. Both are ultimately canon, so the only scenario where the novel being "less canon" actually matters in the slightest is if it's contradicted. This is most definitely not the case here, so that point is moot.

Okay, good.
Now the very last step is for you to give actual proof that Hinata DID replenish Naruto's chakra reserves.

What you don't seem to grasp is that Hinata does not have the ability to give her chakra to others. That's not some passive Ninja ability that everybody has.
Even if it were, that's definitely not what she did.

As I've said before, all Hinata did was connect her chakra with Naruto's in order to protect him from the "Tenseigan's" chakra absorption ability.
Her having Hamura's chakra made her immune to the absorption, which she shares with Naruto. She doesn't replenish anything.

The scene at the very end is an almost exact copy of the scene where they both cooperate to destroy the Tenseigan orb.
Hinata failed to deal any damage to it, but Naruto easily destroyed it with a base Rasengan AFTER Hinata combined her chakra with his in order to protect him from getting his chakra absorbed. A very clear-cut example showing that Hinata really isn't on Naruto's level at all. The Novelization supports this by claiming Naruto has far more chakra than her.

And before you go claiming that the novel has less canonicity than the movie again, let me tell you, that's completely irrelevant. Both are ultimately canon, so the only scenario where the novel being "less canon" actually matters in the slightest is if it's contradicted. This is most definitely not the case here, so that point is moot.
There's literally nothing special about chakra transfer. It's a technique created by Hagoromo to promote ninshu the ninja creed. Hinata is listed as a user of this technique in the Naruto wiki as well so her doing this is legit. Not every ninja is shown doing it but every ninja can learn it. There's no special requirement needed to master this technique. Look up the naruto wiki to understand how it works for different users. Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Zetsu, Hagoromo, etc all had their ways of sharing chakra to others.
I already explained to you in this post what Hinata did to Naruto wasn't her preventing him from getting his chakra absorbed. Even if it was that, that is definitely not the only thing she did. Since you've checked the novel yourself, you would find out that this entire scene below never happened in the novel at all;
main-qimg-31b6e063c832245eb7aadec13ce7dc53-pjlq

main-qimg-d39766fc740622d57dc073a4b31a2430

twqan6214mv41.jpg

It was only shown in the movie. Which means Kishimoto changed the original script and added this script at dye minute before the anime got released and since this happened only in the anime which is of more canon value due to Kishimoto's interferance, we can conclude that Hinata did obtain Hamura's chakra and she replenished his chakra as shown in the movie.

There's literally nothing special about chakra transfer. It's a technique created by Hagoromo to promote ninshu the ninja creed. Hinata is listed as a user of this technique in the Naruto wiki as well so her doing this is legit. Not every ninja is shown doing it but every ninja can learn it. There's no special requirement needed to master this technique. Look up the naruto wiki to understand how it works for different users. Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Zetsu, Hagoromo, etc all had their ways of sharing chakra to others.
Bro, the Naruto wiki is not a reliable or valid source AT ALL. Unless whatever statement or claim they make is sourced or referenced (and you'd still need to cite said source or reference), then it's completely worthless.
I already explained to you in this post what Hinata did to Naruto wasn't her preventing him from getting his chakra absorbed. Even if it was that, that is definitely not the only thing she did. Since you've checked the novel yourself, you would find out that this entire scene below never happened in the novel at all;
main-qimg-31b6e063c832245eb7aadec13ce7dc53-pjlq

main-qimg-d39766fc740622d57dc073a4b31a2430

twqan6214mv41.jpg

It was only shown in the movie. Which means Kishimoto changed the original script and added this script at dye minute before the anime got released and since this happened only in the anime which is of more canon value due to Kishimoto's interferance,
How does ANY of this prove that what she did was replenish his chakra though? You're acting as if that's a foregone conclusion, but you actually need to prove that's what happened.
we can conclude that Hinata did obtain Hamura's chakra
Bro stop 😭 🗿
Literally nobody said she didn't have chakra from Hamura. In fact, I've been saying she's got it ever since the first thread you made on this subject.
and she replenished his chakra as shown in the movie.
My guy, you need to PROVE this. There's absolutely nothing that indicates that's what she did. Especially not when we've witnessed this same exact scenario before and it was NOT a case of Hinata pooling her chakra into Naruto.

Bro, the Naruto wiki is not a reliable or valid source AT ALL. Unless whatever statement or claim they make is sourced or referenced (and you'd still need to cite said source or reference), then it's completely worthless.
Ayoo you are calling the Naruto wiki unreliable when people mostly talk about how battle wiki is just as unreliable/reliable 👀 Although, idrc tbh.
How does ANY of this prove that what she did was replenish his chakra though? You're acting as if that's a foregone conclusion, but you actually need to prove that's what happened.
Because it is shown when she made Naruto transform from a weakened base form straight back into BSM. Naruto went from this;
images

to this
main-qimg-a6adb5c6a76c12e8ca217506f1221342-lq

under mere minutes. He literally states all his chakra is being absorbed by Toneri. He blanked out of his BSM mode and was shivering in pain in base form until Hinata touched and transfered her chakra into him. I dont know what else you need me to prove. I have already showed you images, gifs to prove she did replenish his chakra. This battle wiki literally states that Hinata has greater "levels of chakra" and her profile for stamina literally says; Stamina: "Very high (Could restore Naruto's chakra with no visible effort). Check her profile.
My guy, you need to PROVE this. There's absolutely nothing that indicates that's what she did. Especially not when we've witnessed this same exact scenario before and it was NOT a case of Hinata pooling her chakra into Naruto.
I already proved it via Kishimoto's involvement and additions in dye-minute, scans and gifs of Hinata replenishing his chakra, etc and even the Naruto wiki and battle wiki states she replenished Naruto's chakra but you are like the only person I know(except those who never watched the movie) that still claims she didnt replenish his chakra. Man I really dont know how to explain this better anymore. My friend on quora claimed he met someone who knew Kishimoto himself and confirmed that she did replenish Naruto but added it at last minute(although he has no interview evidence to prove this).

Ayoo you are calling the Naruto wiki unreliable when people mostly talk about how battle wiki is just as unreliable/reliable 👀
The same wiki that has Nagato as "the second strongest reanimation after Madara" with no source and it's been there for years.
The same wiki that had people going back and forth having translation wars over "ray of light" and "beam" in delta's case
The same wiki that can't even source events in their history sections

We don't care what people think of this wiki. We aren't based on a specific verse. The Naruto wiki is, and they aren't source material.
Unless the manga, databooks, canon movie, novels, interviews, or anything canon says something, then it isn't valid.

The same wiki that has Nagato as "the second strongest reanimation after Madara" with no source and it's been there for years.
The same wiki that had people going back and forth having translation wars over "ray of light" and "beam" in delta's case
The same wiki that can't even source events in their history sections

We don't care what people think of this wiki. We aren't based on a specific verse. The Naruto wiki is, and they aren't source material.
I never claimed that either of the wikis were unreliable did I? I'm only saying that the opinions ppl have on naruto wiki is also the same they have on vs battle wiki. I dont care which is reliable or not tbh. It doesnt matter to me. All I'm doing is simply trying to upgrade a character I like using feats shown in a canon movie in comparison to what was shown in the shippuden anime. I would do the same anywhere even on tik tok.
Unless the manga, databooks, canon movie, novels, interviews, or anything canon says something, then it isn't valid.
I already proved that she replenished his chakra using scans from the movie as evidence. Saying it isnt valid is saying this wiki isnt valid as well since this same wiki directly states that her stamina is very high as she could replenish Naruto's chakra

The currently ongoing verse-wide revisions haven't touched many aspects of the profiles yet, including the stamina sections and The Last/New Era characters and keys. That does not make them valid, at all.

This isn't going anywhere 😕
I sincerely dont understand why they dont want to accept the fact that Hinata did refill his chakra. It is directly and obviously shown in the movie that Naruto got dried by Toneri and once Hinata touched and passed her chakra to him, he "magically" re-enters BSM. What can be the reason for him re-entering that mode immediately when we could see him shaking in exhaustion just a moment ago? Like seriously what could have made him enter bsm again? They havent given me a logical reason except claiming that Hinata didnt refill his chakra based on their headcanons. I have shown gifs, images where Hinata refills his chakra. Shown how the movie's canoncity superceeds the novel's therefore everythinf shown or not shown in the anime doesnt matter since it holds more canon value, etc yet this is somehow not enought to prove Hinata did refill her chakra when it is legit known everywhere else that Hinata did refill Naruto's chakra. Idk if this is intentional ignorance or whatnot since this sounds annoyingly hilarious to me.

No one has given me a solid reason on how Hinata didnt refill Naruto's chakra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back