• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdjwo

He/Him
Before talking about the CRT, I already sent a message to KingTempest's message wall asking for permission and reasoning for posting this since he complained about me posting the same CRT again.

It's really saddening that the staff members couldn't(or don't want to) understand the novel scan regarding base Naruto's feat but I'm going to put that aside for now.

It's time we talk about upgrading Hinata. I've spent all my time arguing for Naruto and even Sasuke that I forgot I had to argue for Hinata as well. This CRT is simply a copy/paste of what I proposed for Hinata in the first CRT I made alongside base Naruto.

Hinata(with Hamura's chakra) had enough Chakra reserve, control, and potency to make a weakened Base Naruto revert back into his BSM without showing any sign of exhaustion. IIRC, chakra control + chakra amount = AP in basic scaling for the Naruto/Borutoverse. This means Hinata with Hamura's amp should be low-end relative to Naruto but is still inferior with versatility, stats, and jutsus. In the war arc it's evidently shown how chakra amp+potency increases the AP of a Hyuga as Hinata went from blasting fodder woods;

QBXY3i4.png

to slapping away the Juubi palm using the same jutsu

TpmvqYA.png

So this does show that chakra amp+chakra potency= AP. Hinata(with Hamura's plot armor) would scale to BSM Naruto. She would still have "Unknown physically" but 5-B with Hamura's chakra since she only scales to base Naruto who is still unknown.
And before anyone disproves this by claiming Hinata never got an amp in the novel, just remember, Kishimoto personally worked on the movie, not the novel. He changed and introduced a lot of newer concepts and lore in the movie that didn't appear in the novel.

Raw Scan
FYHuYs1VUAA1OPK
FYHuY_AVsAEDSwr

Translation

FYHuZnAUYAAI_0a

Source
: https://t.co/pnBKOPzXAr

FYHxCCNUUAEu7OG

The movie is also a better source for canonicity since it was the original.

main-qimg-711f6d4292abd49702a012b5e83f3dd8-pjlq

The novel is just an incomplete and semi-changed adaptation of the movie which for some reason, didn't include Toneri absorbing Naruto's chakra at all which was a very notable plot moment in the movie and also gave Hinata the opportunity to show off her chakra reserve and potency feat which was twisted entirely in the novel.
Another method people use to invalidate her being in possession of Hamura's chakra stems from the fact that she made this statement. But that they seem to forget she also said this later in the movie. She possesses both the blood of Hamura(as a descendant) and received a chakra boost from Hamura. Mistaking the word "Blood" for "chakra" is something that shouldn't be happening. Even the Japanese version of the movie used the word "Ketsueki" which means (blood "血液" ), and the word "Chakura" which simply means (Chakra "チャクラ") on those occasions which means they aren't the same thing.

As a bit of an addition, Hinata was able to tank an attack from Toneri. Sai, Sakura and Shikamaru were blown away for the remainder of the battle despite the fact they luckily escaped getting slammed to the moon. This should upgrade Hinata's durability as well.

As another bit of an addition, we see very early in the movie where Naruto states that no one in the village would dare mess with Hinata which also serves as a supporting argument. Although, it doesn't mean she's stronger than everyone in the village. But it means Hinata is definitely able to contend with the top tiers in the village whether in AP or fighting capability.

The justification for the proposal would look like;
Attack Potency: Small Planet Level+, possibly Planet Level (Naruto claims that based on Hinata's strength, no one in the village would dare mess with her, indicating her relativity to anybody from the village which would include Naruto. After receiving a massive chakra amp from Hamura, Hinata's chakra reserves drastically improved in size and potency till the point she completely replenished Bijju Sage Mode Naruto's chakra reserves after it got absorbed by Toneri. Hyuga members are able to increase their AP drastically after getting a chakra boost from a source as seen in the war arc where Hinata went from producing little power with her air palm, to deflecting the arm of the ten tails usign the same jutsu but with a kyubi chakra amp. This means Hinata with Hamura's chakra is able to output BSM Naruto's level of attack power.

This is probably my most straightforward CRT yet. I would almost kms if this gets rebuked still. I can't afford to keep taking L's like this repeatedly. Peace✌

EDIT:
I'm making this short edit because of the few contentions I'm seeing here.

So far, there has been a main issue regarding the approval of Hinata replenishing BSM Naruto's chakra as a feat for her. I'm going to explain why it correlates with her upgrading to BSM Naruto's level in AP.

Firstly, I already linked a post to KingTempest earlier in the comments that was made by US69 explaining why Chakra+Potency/control=AP. In that post, there was a section that specifically claims that the more chakra+potency you have, the higher your AP becomes. He made other examples like how Kaguya became stronger when she took in chakra from the shinobi alliance or how Might Guy became stronger in AP when he released all his chakra limiters in 8th gate. He even makes different debunks to those who didn't believe chakra=AP. Like how he debunked those who claim kid Naruto would have been the strongest if chakra actually equaled AP or how he made other debunks such as this and this. All these debunks and posts made by US69 essentially mean Chakra does equal AP but it depends on the control of your chakra or the specific ability you use that could be hax-based that increases the AP of your jutsu. So even if Hinata(with Hamura's chakra) had an equal AP with BSM Naruto, Naruto would still emerge victorious in a battle since he ha far better skillsets, stats, and overall better jutsus that are more hax-based.

Even on this wiki, edo Hashirama has a AP tier that puts him at KCM 2 Naruto's level purely because he had more chakra than KCM 2 Naruto;
Attack Potency: As an Edo Tensei, he stated that he had more chakra than both Naruto and 50% Kurama combined[14]
So this is even an accepted method of AP upscale on the wiki already which makes sense since it was already explained that the more chakra you have, the higher your AP becomes as long as you're able to control them very well. So Hinata being able to control such a large amount of chakra and refilling BSM Naruto without facing any sort or form of exhaustion should scale her to BSM Naruto in AP.

Just recently I asked KT what he thought about "Naruto claiming nobody in the village would want to mess with Hinata due to her strength as a shinobi" I asked if it could be served as the main argument while Hinata with Hamura's amp upgrade would be a supporting argument. But LordTracer replied by disagreein with the proposal because he thought it only serves as a supporting argument at best. I disagree with that notion because characters in this wiki already got upgrades specifically from statements alone.

Kabuto
Kabuto got upgraded to town level merely just by a statement made by Jiraiya and Orochimaru. It was considered to be enough for a main evidence.

Eida
Attack Potency: Unknown, possibly at least Planet level, likely Large Planet level (Stated to be one of several cyborgs that greatly surpassed Jigen's power)
Another character that virtually has no combat feat at all yet was upgraded to 5-B based on a statement even after she claims she isn't really much of a fighter you should depend on physically. Although, I do agree she's stronger than Jigen even without hax, there is no supporting evidence for her here. This is why she is given the "possible" and "likely" terms which is understandable.

Sakura
Attack Potency: Large Mountain level+with the Strength of a Hundred Seal (Hashirama Senju stated that her strength might be greater than Tsunade’s, and she doesn’t have to waste any chakra on maintaining a youthful appearance like Tsunade does[23]. Stated to have the strength of Tsunade[24]. 100H Sakura, KCM Naruto and EMS Sasuke were all portrayed as being comparable to each other[23][25][26][27])
Once again, another character is upgraded purely by statements made by Hashirama and the databook. They were also considered as main pieces of evidence to upgrade Sakura to Naruto and Sasuke's level. Once again, I'm not arguing that it shouldn't be used, but if it can be used for a specific character, then it should apply to other characters as well.

Boruto
City Block level: (Even as a ninja academy student, Boruto was hailed by his peers and even teachers to be an incredibly skilled shinobi for his age, with Kakashi Hatake comparing Boruto's skill to that of a Chunin despite the latter not even being a Genin
This statement is almost identical to Naruto's statement of claiming Hinata shouldn't be messed with by anyone on the village. Both Boruto and Hinata in these cases were considered "strong/skillful" enough to not get messed with by anyone in their respective comparisons. This statement is the only reason why pre-academy Boruto is the only kid in his generation to have a tier.

So if a statement is enough to make a tier upgrade for Boruto, Sakura, Hashirama, etc, then there is no reason why it shouldn't be enough for Hinata especially when she still has a piece of supporting evidence with Hamura's chakra upgrade. My justification for Hinata's upgrade still remains the same;
Attack Potency: Small Planet Level+, possibly Planet Level (Naruto claims that based on Hinata's strength, no one in the village would dare mess with her, indicating her relativity to anybody from the village which would include Naruto). After receiving a massive chakra amp from Hamura, Hinata's chakra reserves drastically improved in size and potency till the point she completely replenished Bijju Sage Mode Naruto's chakra reserves after it got absorbed by Toneri. Hyuga members are able to increase their AP drastically after getting a chakra boost from a source as seen in the war arc where Hinata went from producing little power with her air palm, to deflecting the arm of the ten tails usign the same jutsu but with a kyubi chakra amp. This means Hinata with Hamura's chakra possesses attack potency on the level of Bijju Sage mode Naruto.

These were the people who agreed with Hinata's CRT last time but I needed staff member's opinion on it which I couldn't get, unfortunately.

Agreed: Ssgengar, GTsek, Jebxtz, Darsh748, YoutubeForKing, Halkum145, ShrekAlmighty, Nierre, Shadowbokunohero, LordGriffin1000, DarkDragonMedeus, Nehz_XZX

Disagreed:
Testarossa

Neutral: Deceived(leaning towards agreement)

Last edited:
Before talking about the CRT, I already sent a message to @KingTempest's message wall asking for permission and reasoning for posting this since he complained about me posting the same CRT again.
He literally didn’t give you permission. He didn’t even respond and you just made the CRT anyways.

I'm neutral, leaning towards agreeing for right now.

I'll wait for more arguments to come before giving a concrete answer.

You asked me why I'm doing all this, repeatedly attempting and failing to upgrade Hinata.
But even if I told you why I doubt very strongly that the knowledge would change anything at all. But let's say that I take the time to explain it to you. What do you think would happen then. My goal is to fulfill the dream even Arc7Kuroi was unable to achieve.
What I want is to create fairness and bring about accuracy in Naruto stats... Oh I see. That is noble of you That would be based. However What about my goons. My waifu?
My headcanon. They suffer the same fate as this wiki at the hands of you Bleach Fans. How is it fair to let only you people preach about goonery and accuracy. Once egos of Lordtracer and KT grown too big. To protect their bias against Naruto. They closed all my threads. And laughed about it. Otherwise the people of the fandoms would have laughed as well. As it happened. Our little fandom and our CRT's became mod circle jerks.
Each time they did. Our CRT was ravaged and made to waste. After many such debates, the great mods stabilized, but our small fandom suffered. And it barely recovered You and I are both seeking the very same thing. We both want to achieve the based stats that Arc7Kuroi sensei envisioned. You and I are the same. We are both motivated by our desire for accuracy and justice for Hinata.
A justice that I have delivered against the KT and Tracer is no different from what you are trying to do to me. Everyone feels the same pain in losing something dear. You and I have both experienced that pain. You strive for your justice.
And I strive for mine. We're both just ordinary men who have been driven to seek upgrades in the name of justice. And if one comes to call vengeance Justice such justice will only breed further CRTs and trigger a vicious cycle of upgrades.
Right now we live in such a cycle. I know the past and can foretell our future. It is the same as our history. So we believe that human beings simply cannot understand each other and they never will. The VS Wiki world of ours is ruled by Naruto Upgrades.

As a bit of an addition, Hinata was able to tank an attack from Toneri. Sai, Sakura and Shikamaru were blown away for the remainder of the battle despite the fact they luckily escaped getting slammed to the moon. This should upgrade Hinata's durability as well.
That attack looks like a large tornado move that caught them but I don't see how it's a durability feat when they aren't getting hit 100% of this things force. A human size object would not take the full impact of a tornado.
As another bit of an addition, we see very early in the movie where Naruto states that no one in the village would dare mess with Hinata which also serves as a supporting argument. Although, it doesn't mean she's stronger than everyone in the village. But it means Hinata is definitely able to contend with the top tiers in the village whether in AP or fighting capability.
Has Naruto been keeping an eye on every shinobi in the village?

That attack looks like a large tornado move that caught them but I don't see how it's a durability feat when they aren't getting hit 100% of this things force. A human size object would not take the full impact of a tornado.
I don't get this. Does that also mean characters that tank explosions capable of wiping a mountain also wouldn't scale to that attack since they didn't take in the full impact?
Has Naruto been keeping an eye on every shinobi in the village?
Well, he's a ninja just like any other shinobi in the village. Let's just say he has pretty good knowledge about how powerful his village is. He would know how powerful the top tiers are.

I don't get this. Does that also mean characters that tank explosions capable of wiping a mountain also wouldn't scale to that attack since they didn't take in the full impact?
You can't compare a tornado attack to an actual explosive attack, and even then, the further you are from the epicenter of the attack, the power you are hit by isn't equal to that of what you'd be hit by if you were at the center.
Well, he's a ninja just like any other shinobi in the village. Let's just say he has pretty good knowledge about how powerful his village is. He would know how powerful the top tiers are.
Considering her main fighting style is durability negation it doesn't actually mean she's superior to everyone in terms of raw power since "strength/power" isn't simply defined by basic physical strength in the Naruto verse.

You can't compare a tornado attack to an actual explosive attack, and even then, the further you are from the epicenter of the attack, the power you are hit by isn't equal to that of what you'd be hit by if you were at the center.
That makes sense. Although, the main feat is that she could survive getting slammed onto the moon by the force of the tornado. If she simply got blown aback or away, then that would directly have correlated with what you were trying to say. But in this case, she survived getting slammed on the moon by that force of Toneri's tornado. Does that still go against what you were saying?
Considering her main fighting style is durability negation it doesn't actually mean she's superior to everyone in terms of raw power since "strength/power" isn't simply defined by basic physical strength in the Naruto verse.
You know, her main fighting style isn't only durability negation. She still uses Jutsu like air palm, wall palm, and rotation which are all AP-based attacks. And I already admitted in the post that Naruto's statement doesn't mean she was superior to everyone. It only means she can contend with everyone based on Naruto's statement.

That makes sense. Although, the main feat is that she could survive getting slammed onto the moon by the force of the tornado. If she simply got blown aback or away, then that would directly have correlated with what you were trying to say. But in this case, she survived getting slammed on the moon by that force of Toneri's tornado. Does that still go against what you were saying?
The attack hits the moon first, not Hinata. The scan shows them get caught inside the tornado, then it smashes it's way through the moon. Hinata isn't getting slammed into the moon with all that force, at least not to my understanding but I'll wait and see what others think.
You know, her main fighting style isn't only durability negation. She still uses Jutsu like air palm, wall palm, and rotation which are all AP-based attacks. And I already admitted in the post that Naruto's statement doesn't mean she was superior to everyone. It only means she can contend with everyone based on Naruto's statement.
Fair enough.

The attack hits the moon first, not Hinata. The scan shows them get caught inside the tornado, then it smashes it's way through the moon. Hinata isn't getting slammed into the moon with all that force, at least not to my understanding but I'll wait and see what others think.
Okay. That makes sense
Fair enough.
Excluding the durability segment, what's your stance regarding the crt proposal?

Excluding the durability segment, what's your stance regarding the crt proposal?
I'm leaning towards agreeing. I don't remember all the previous arguments so I'll wait for the opposition to respond before giving my final stance.

??
it's evidently shown how chakra amp+potency increases the AP of a Hyuga as Hinata went from blasting fodder woods;

QBXY3i4.png

to slapping away the Juubi palm using the same jutsu
Well yeah
Hence a "Higher" rating being added to her profiles
Like I said in the other thread
You can simply scale her to feats she'd done with outside amp e.g blasting away the juubi's arm
Since she now has enough chakra to do that same feat in her movie version
Getting an amp doesn't automatically equate to a higher tier unless feats or credible statements accompany it
We only know she became stronger than her previous forms

Iirc, you did a thread for 6-B Hinata previously
That thread seems to hold more grounds now
But 5-B?
Nah

Just my opinion though

As another bit of an addition, we see very early in the movie where Naruto states that no one in the village would dare mess with Hinata which also serves as a supporting argument. Although, it doesn't mean she's stronger than everyone in the village. But it means Hinata is definitely able to contend with the top tiers in the village whether in AP or fighting capability
This can be a nice supporting Evidence for her
The thing is that apart from Nardo, nobody in the village is tier 5 at that point
Iirc, they all cap at 7-A or something
Kakashi can be higher though
Depending on how one chooses to assess his novel statement

??
Well yeah
Hence a "Higher" rating being added to her profiles
Like I said in the other thread
You can simply scale her to feats she'd done with outside amp e.g blasting away the juubi's arm
Since she now has enough chakra to do that same feat in her movie version
Getting an amp doesn't automatically equate to a higher tier unless feats or credible statements accompany it
We only know she became stronger than her previous forms
This makes no sense because I already explained how higher chakra reserve+potency= higher AP especially with how Hyuga's ranged attack works. If Hinata with a chakra cloak in the war arc had enough AP to blast away the ten tails arm which is an identical feat to Hiashi's wall palm, then Hinata with a far more potent and bigger reserve would be able to perform a lot more. Getting an amp equates to higher tiers if you have feats to back it up.
Iirc, you did a thread for 6-B Hinata previously
That thread seems to hold more grounds now
But 5-B?
Nah

Just my opinion though
That thread doesn't hold any value anymore since I wasn't able to prove some of my claims then. I also didn't have adequate infos concerning the claims I made. But after asking some people who knew more about the last movie/Hinata in general, I discovered her feat was even a lot better than I originally claimed for her and since BSM Naruto got an upgrade, it's only logical to update Hinata's as well.

This can be a nice supporting Evidence for her
The thing is that apart from Nardo, nobody in the village is tier 5 at that point
Iirc, they all cap at 7-A or something
Kakashi can be higher though
Depending on how one chooses to assess his novel statement
What makes you think I'm excluding Naruto from his assessment? He never excluded himself from the statement he made. He said; "No one in the village would dare mess with Hinata." He never used an "excluding me" in his statement. It's obvious Hinata loses to Naruto but it doesn't mean she loses utterly. It could be a relativity at most for Hinata.

Last edited:
This makes no sense because I already explained how higher chakra reserve+potency= higher AP especially with how Hyuga's ranged attack works. If Hinata with a chakra cloak in the war arc had enough AP to blast away the ten tails arm which is an identical feat to Hiashi's wall palm, then Hinata with a far more potent and bigger reserve would be able to perform a lot more.
In summary, you can't quantify the amp she gets from hamura's chakra
You only know it's more potent than anything she has
Getting an amp equates to higher tiers if you have feats to back it up.
And the 5-B feats for Hinata include?
Heck other than multipliers that give a quantifiable amp(of which Naruto doesn't have ATM), nobody gets scaled to a new AP value simply because they got a chakra amp without feats or statements
What makes you think I'm excluding Naruto from his assessment? He never excluded himself from the statement he made. He said; "No one in the village would dare mess with Hinata." He never used an "excluding me" in his statement. It's obvious Hinata loses to Naruto but it doesn't mean she loses utterly. It could be a relativity at most for Hinata.
Naruto obviously has no intent to mess with Hinata

In summary, you can't quantify the amp she gets from hamura's chakra
You only know it's more potent than anything she has

And the 5-B feats for Hinata include?
Heck other than multipliers that give a quantifiable amp(of which Naruto doesn't have ATM), nobody gets scaled to a new AP value simply because they got a chakra amp without feats or statements
I don't have to quantify the amp. I can simply scale it off based BSM Naruto's own reserves. If she has chakra reserves and potency as much or even more than that version of Naruto, then it means she can output AP of that said amount. After all, Hinata with a chakra cloak from Naruto got a massive amp to her AP which I obviously showed to you in the post.
Naruto obviously has no intent to mess with Hinata
This has nothing to do with intent or not. Naruto simply says no one would dare mess with Hinata. He also adds "she's strong" after that statement indicating that he was referring to her strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back