• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgraded 5-B Hyuga Hinata

We can clearly see that Hinata Ap is not as strong as Toneri and has set expectations that Hinata can destroy Tenseigan at 61:24, but looking at another image at 82.23, Hinata is unable to self-destruct. Had to join Naruto to destroy it, so I thought Hinata alone should be downgraded below 5-B.

After reading it, I realized that just having the Hamura Chakra doesn't necessarily have to be equally proficient.
Equally proficient in what? Potency? Hyuga members attacks gets boosted with more chakra and better control as shown on the war arc when Hinata's air palm went from normal to juubi level with just Kyuubi chakra. This is something accepted in the general chakra system thread which you should also read.

We can clearly see that Hinata Ap is not as strong as Toneri and has set expectations that Hinata can destroy Tenseigan at 61:24, but looking at another image at 82.23, Hinata is unable to self-destruct. Had to join Naruto to destroy it, so I thought Hinata alone should be downgraded below 5-B.
Below 5-B to what tier?

Equally proficient in what? Potency? Hyuga members attacks gets boosted with more chakra and better control as shown on the war arc when Hinata's air palm went from normal to juubi level with just Kyuubi chakra. This is something accepted in the general chakra system thread which you should also read.
before pushing others to read You should distinguish that in different cases. As for the Hamura Chakra, it's clearly stated that it can destroy Reincarnated Eyes to create Ap 5-B, but Hinata alone can't. 6-B

before pushing others to read You should distinguish that in different cases. As for the Hamura Chakra, it's clearly stated that it can destroy Reincarnated Eyes to create Ap 5-B, but Hinata alone can't. 6-B
Why is it a different case? What's the reason for that. In both cases, Hinata gets a chakra boost and she did something unusual with it. And the reason she couldn't destroy the Tenseigan is because she wasn't even recovered from having her chakra pathways messed with repeatedly by the green orb which was shown to always be the case when the orb comes in contact with someone.
Should come again the 6-B scale from the Kurama Chakra.
Why would that be 6B? She didn't just replenish Kurama. She replenished TL BSM Naruto

This thread won't be accepted till staff have an input. So I posted it in the Naruto general discussion thread. Just wait for Staffs

Why is it a different case? What's the reason for that. In both cases, Hinata gets a chakra boost and she did something unusual with it. And the reason she couldn't destroy the Tenseigan is because she wasn't even recovered from having her chakra pathways messed with repeatedly by the green orb which was shown to always be the case when the orb comes in contact with someone.

Why would that be 6B? She didn't just replenish Kurama. She replenished TL BSM Naruto
It's a different case. Hinata also tried to destroy Tenseigan, but Hinata herself was unable to destroy it. He told himself Or you don't believe him, Hinata recharged Naruto, how did it make Hinata 5-B since Naruto the last, it's power is enough to destroy Tenseigan by synchronizing with Hinata anyway. Plus, Naruto got chakra from Hinata because Naruto was tired, not because Naruto couldn't fight, in the end Naruto was still using Chakra Kurama One shot toneri anyway. It had nothing to do with the Hamura Chakra that Hinata gave him in Ap or Power.

It's a different case. Hinata also tried to destroy Tenseigan, but Hinata herself was unable to destroy it. He told himself Or you don't believe him,
No way are you saying this again just right after I explained why.
Hinata recharged Naruto, how did it make Hinata 5-B since Naruto the last, it's power is enough to destroy Tenseigan by synchronizing with Hinata anyway.
No what? That was base Naruto that synchronized with a Hinata who just almost lost consciousness few seconds ago from the green orb posession. Are you implying BSM Naruto also isnt 5B because base Naruto needed help from Hinata to destroy the Tenseigan? This doesnt really make sense.
Plus, Naruto got chakra from Hinata because Naruto was tired, not because Naruto couldn't fight
This is completely false
In the end Naruto was still using Chakra Kurama One shot toneri anyway. It had nothing to do with the Hamura Chakra that Hinata gave him in Ap or Power.
Dude. Naruto went from being visibly exhausted and panting hard on the ground shaking profusely after Toneri absorbed his entire Chakra, to jumping straight back into BSM after Hinata replenished his entire reserves under seconds. Her chakra reserves was both massive and potent enough to refill BSM Naruto. That's how a Hyuga's attack potency works. The more chakra they have, the better their AP becomes as long as it's quantifiable.

No way are you saying this again just right after I explained why.

No what? That was base Naruto that synchronized with a Hinata who just almost lost consciousness few seconds ago from the green orb posession. Are you implying BSM Naruto also isnt 5B because base Naruto needed help from Hinata to destroy the Tenseigan? This doesnt really make sense.

This is completely false

Dude. Naruto went from being visibly exhausted and panting hard on the ground shaking profusely after Toneri absorbed his entire Chakra, to jumping straight back into BSM after Hinata replenished his entire reserves under seconds. Her chakra reserves was both massive and potent enough to refill BSM Naruto. That's how a Hyuga's attack potency works. The more chakra they have, the better their AP becomes as long as it's quantifiable.
A lot of Chakra = Increase Ap, but it's not in this part because Hinata didn't use Hamura Chakra to upgrade Ap for himself, Hinata also said that I can't destroy it... which adding Chakra to Naruto is just Rechakra does not gain power or Ap rank 5-B. This can be noticed from the purple aura that does not appear like the orange-red aura that Naruto gave Hinata during the war. And then another landmark is that the Hamura Chakra has more than one person. It doesn't have to be the same skill as everyone. For a simple example, it's like Six Paths where there are many people but they're not as good, and Hinata's case is the same.

What do you want to convey?
Nah I was just referring to my comment in the Naruto Discussion Thread: "Don't look at Hinata's The Last AP Justification, worst mistake of my life."

But, I'll give my thoughts later. I'll have to rewatch the movie to give my opinion.

Nah I was just referring to my comment in the Naruto Discussion Thread: "Don't look at Hinata's The Last AP Justification, worst mistake of my life."

But, I'll give my thoughts later. I'll have to rewatch the movie to give my opinion.
ok i understand

A lot of Chakra = Increase Ap, but it's not in this part because Hinata didn't use Hamura Chakra to upgrade Ap for himself,
Once again, you are not making any sense. Why is a quantifiably more chakra=more AP not applicable in Hinata's case? If anything, it's very consistent in Hinata's case because something similar already happened in war arc. ANd Hinata did use Hamura's chakra to upgrade herself. I don't think you watched Naruto The Last if you claim she didn't upgrade herself with it. Do you think normal Hinata can make any sort of significance or impact on Naruto's reserves?
Hinata also said that I can't destroy it... which adding Chakra to Naruto is just Rechakra does not gain power or Ap rank 5-B.
This is the 3rd time you are saying this, and I already addressed this twice. You should reread my earlier comments.
This can be noticed from the purple aura that does not appear like the orange-red aura that Naruto gave Hinata during the war.
That's because the war arc situation was via Kurama's chakra. How do I even need to explain this to you? What point are you trying to make? The orange aura was from Kurama.
And then another landmark is that the Hamura Chakra has more than one person. It doesn't have to be the same skill as everyone. For a simple example, it's like Six Paths where there are many people but they're not as good, and Hinata's case is the same.
There's a difference between being a descendant of Hamura from actually inheriting Hamura's chakra. Hanabi has Hamura's bloodline because she's a descendant of Hamura. Hinata, on the other hand, is also a descendant but gained chakra from Hamura. Please, don't be one of those guys who thinks every Hyuga has Hamura's chakra. Also, not many people possess 6 paths chakra. I don't even know where you got that from.

Almost all your points are either blatant misinformation or misinterpreted scenarios.

Once again, you are not making any sense. Why is a quantifiably more chakra=more AP not applicable in Hinata's case? If anything, it's very consistent in Hinata's case because something similar already happened in war arc. ANd Hinata did use Hamura's chakra to upgrade herself. I don't think you watched Naruto The Last if you claim she didn't upgrade herself with it. Do you think normal Hinata can make any sort of significance or impact on Naruto's reserves?

This is the 3rd time you are saying this, and I already addressed this twice. You should reread my earlier comments.

That's because the war arc situation was via Kurama's chakra. How do I even need to explain this to you? What point are you trying to make? The orange aura was from Kurama.

There's a difference between being a descendant of Hamura from actually inheriting Hamura's chakra. Hanabi has Hamura's bloodline because she's a descendant of Hamura. Hinata, on the other hand, is also a descendant but gained chakra from Hamura. Please, don't be one of those guys who thinks every Hyuga has Hamura's chakra. Also, not many people possess 6 paths chakra. I don't even know where you got that from.

Almost all your points are either blatant misinformation or misinterpreted scenarios.
You said I misinterpreted it, but you still haven't accepted your own misinterpretation. The Hamura Chakra that Hinata acquired didn't make it as powerful as Toneri because it didn't have Tenseigan's usage. I understand that you were the one who made the thread Hinata. Upgrade, but you have to bow down to accept the fact that it should be Downgraded because the power owner like Hinata still admits that it cannot be destroyed. How do you argue with the owner of power? Therefore, the person who misinterprets it is you, not me, do you understand?

You said I misinterpreted it, but you still haven't accepted your own misinterpretation. The Hamura Chakra that Hinata acquired didn't make it as powerful as Toneri because it didn't have Tenseigan's usage. I understand that you were the one who made the thread Hinata. Upgrade, but you have to bow down to accept the fact that it should be Downgraded because the power owner like Hinata still admits that it cannot be destroyed. How do you argue with the owner of power? Therefore, the person who misinterprets it is you, not me, do you understand?
You are only proving to me that you either didn't watch the movie, or you didn't read my past comments. Hinata's upgrade to Low 5B, possibly 5B wasn't based on the Tenseigan feat. It was based on her having enough chakra and potency to refill Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto's reserves. And it's already accepted on this site that chakra+potency=AP.
I repeatedly explained to you why Hinata couldn't destroy the Tenseigan. She simply wasn't at full power. The green orb messes up your chakra pathways. The same way Hinata could barely even feel her body after the green orb tampered with her system is also the same way she felt once Naruto forcefully removed the orb, and she almost fell unconscious again, which all happened seconds before she attempted to destroy the Tenseigan. So of course, she wasn't going to be able to destroy the Tenseigan at that moment. That's something that would require her to be at full power to do.
Meanwhile, the feat of her replenishing Naruto happened hours later which she realistically should have recovered from. All the debunks you made regarding this case was already addressed by me in the CRT then and even in the comments which I attended to and got accepted. You are simply just bringing them up again.

Last edited:
You are only proving to me that you either didn't watch the movie, or you didn't read my past comments. Hinata's upgrade to Low 5B, possibly 5B wasn't based on the Tenseigan feat. It was based on her having enough chakra and potency to refill Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto's reserves. And it's already accepted on this site that chakra+potency=AP.
I repeatedly explained to you why Hinata couldn't destroy the Tenseigan. She simply wasn't at full power. The green orb messes up your chakra pathways. The same way Hinata could barely even feel her body after the green orb tampered with her system is also the same way she felt once Naruto forcefully removed the orb, and she almost fell unconscious again, which all happened seconds before she attempted to destroy the Tenseigan. So of course, she wasn't going to be able to destroy the Tenseigan at that moment. That's something that would require her to be at full power to do.
Meanwhile, the feat of her replenishing Naruto happened hours later which she realistically should have recovered from. All the debunks you made regarding this case was already addressed by me in the CRT then and even in the comments which I attended to and got accepted. You are simply just bringing them up again.
The chakra chakra has nothing to do with Ap in destroying the Tenseigan which Hinata has shown. The chakra boost to Naruto is just an addition to Naruto from being tired. This has nothing to do with the Hamura Chakra that Hinata gave him. Finally Naruto yes Kurama Chakra One shot toneri with its own power, not about Hinata, it'd be more of you not watching its movie.

The chakra chakra has nothing to do with Ap in destroying the Tenseigan which Hinata has shown.
I genuinely don't understand what exactly you are trying to convey. Why do you keep bringing up the Tenseigan despite me explaining over and over and over again why that's irrelevant to Hinata's current tier?
The chakra boost to Naruto is just an addition to Naruto from being tired. This has nothing to do with the Hamura Chakra that Hinata gave him.
WHat on earth am I reading?😭 Why was Naruto "tired?" Wasn't it because of Toneri stealing all his chakra? And why does it have nothing to do with Hinata with Hamura's chakra? Wasn't she the one who refilled Naruto's reserves? Man, you don't even know what you're talking about.

Finally Naruto yes Kurama Chakra One shot toneri with its own power, not about Hinata, it'd be more of you not watching its movie.
My ***** what are you waffling about?😭 The only reason Naruto was even able to stand up after Toneri extracted his chakra was cuz of Hinata giving him more chakra. I never stated that Hinata made him oneshot Toneri. That happened before Toneri extracted Naruto's chakra. Watch the damn movie before making these funny comments.

I genuinely don't understand what exactly you are trying to convey. Why do you keep bringing up the Tenseigan despite me explaining over and over and over again why that's irrelevant to Hinata's current tier?

WHat on earth am I reading?😭 Why was Naruto "tired?" Wasn't it because of Toneri stealing all his chakra? And why does it have nothing to do with Hinata with Hamura's chakra? Wasn't she the one who refilled Naruto's reserves? Man, you don't even know what you're talking about.

My ***** what are you waffling about?😭 The only reason Naruto was even able to stand up after Toneri extracted his chakra was cuz of Hinata giving him more chakra. I never stated that Hinata made him oneshot Toneri. That happened before Toneri extracted Naruto's chakra. Watch the damn movie before making these funny comments.
1. Hinata confirmed it herself. The one who didn't accept the fact that he couldn't destroy the Tenseigan alone. The reason you quoted doesn't even work, can't be destroyed = Ap doesn't reach, and that green noise has nothing to do with chakra turbulence at all, just go by yourself.
2. Increases Chakra from Fatigue, but Naruto uses his own Kurama Chakra One shot toneri which doesn't have Hinata's purple aura to help 🤣🤣🤣

1. Hinata confirmed it herself. The one who didn't accept the fact that he couldn't destroy the Tenseigan alone. The reason you quoted doesn't even work, can't be destroyed = Ap doesn't reach, and that green noise has nothing to do with chakra turbulence at all, just go by yourself.
This is really getting annoying. I would say this the last time. Hinata confirmed that she couldn't destroy it and I gave you reasons why that was the case. The green orb has always shown to weaken the body of whoever it touches or extracts its chakra from. Hinata can testify to this on more than 3 occasions. Naruto could testify to this on one occasion. If ou can't understand this, then you should rewatch the movie again.
2. Increases Chakra from Fatigue, but Naruto uses his own Kurama Chakra One shot toneri which doesn't have Hinata's purple aura to help 🤣🤣🤣
What are you saying?????? Naruto oneshot Toneri BEFORE Toneri extracted his chakra.

This scene;
1ani52o6yoea1.gif

..happened before this scene;

main-qimg-93143a1889705da70926ee50344b6785

..which also happened before this scene;
main-qimg-367a2223528830c5335d08ede7b39418

And tell me, why in the everlasting world did you expect Naruto to have Hinata's purple aura as an indication that she did refill his chakra?

This is really getting annoying. I would say this the last time. Hinata confirmed that she couldn't destroy it and I gave you reasons why that was the case. The green orb has always shown to weaken the body of whoever it touches or extracts its chakra from. Hinata can testify to this on more than 3 occasions. Naruto could testify to this on one occasion. If ou can't understand this, then you should rewatch the movie again.

What are you saying?????? Naruto oneshot Toneri BEFORE Toneri extracted his chakra.

This scene;
1ani52o6yoea1.gif

..happened before this scene;

main-qimg-93143a1889705da70926ee50344b6785

..which also happened before this scene;
main-qimg-367a2223528830c5335d08ede7b39418

And tell me, why in the everlasting world did you expect Naruto to have Hinata's purple aura as an indication that she did refill his chakra?
ha ha you just look carefully if it's increasing Chakra from Fatigue, not increasing Status in power, then it's One shot toneri after or before, it's the same value. Since what it does is Kurama Chakra One shot, not Hamura Chakra One Shot, then why does it have a purple aura? When Naruto lent his chakra to use it still had an orange-red aura. Why didn't Hinata lent this time have a purple aura mixed in?

ha ha you just look carefully if it's increasing Chakra from Fatigue, not increasing Status in power, then it's One shot toneri after or before, it's the same value. Since what it does is Kurama Chakra One shot, not Hamura Chakra One Shot, then why does it have a purple aura? When Naruto lent his chakra to use it still had an orange-red aura. Why didn't Hinata lent this time have a purple aura mixed in?
Just because the color of the chakra that naruto used was different does not mean that hinata did not refill it

Well, it's obvious your reading comprehension isn't adequate enough to understand nothing so I would simply wait for more knowledgeable members to read and address this. I don't have time to waste arguing the ame damn thing for the 100th time.

Just because the color of the chakra that naruto used was different does not mean that hinata did not refill it
When did I say that I didn't fill up? I'm just saying it replenishes from exhaustion which takes the previously depleted Chakra back to its original state. No more because Hinata's Hamura Chakra can't One shot toneri anyway.

Well, it's obvious your reading comprehension isn't adequate enough to understand nothing so I would simply wait for more knowledgeable members to read and address this. I don't have time to waste arguing the ame damn thing for the 100th time.
that other people do not look at their own condition who didn't understand what the hell to say that the chakras are the same does not mean equally talented Still pushing 5-B on, I didn't waste my time arguing with the 100th idiot either

that other people do not look at their own condition who didn't understand what the hell to say that the chakras are the same does not mean equally talented Still pushing 5-B on, I didn't waste my time arguing with the 100th idiot either
What do you mean by "equally talented?" No one was rguing that Hinata could compete with Toneri or BSM Naruto on a fight. She doesn't have the speed and versatility to do that. All she has is the AP which you have repeatedly failed to debunk. You admitted that she indeed refilled BSM Naruto('s reserves which makes her AP comparable to his already based on the chaka and AP standards.

It's actually up to interpretation whether Hinata either filled up Naruto's chakra or stopped Toneri from absorption all together.

What's the argument for Hinata filling up Hinata's chakra again? In contrast to the latter?

It's actually up to interpretation whether Hinata either filled up Naruto's chakra or stopped Toneri from absorption all together.

What's the argument for Hinata filling up Hinata's chakra again? In contrast to the latter?
She did both. She refilled his chakra and halted Toneri's ability to absorb chakra. Naruto was weakened in base after Toneri extracted his chakra. BUt once Hinata transferred her chakra to Naruto, he jumped straight back to BSM. If she had only stopped Toneri's absorption without replenishing Naruto, it would have taken quite some time for Naruto to jump back into Bijuu Sage Mode.

What do you mean by "equally talented?" No one was rguing that Hinata could compete with Toneri or BSM Naruto on a fight. She doesn't have the speed and versatility to do that. All she has is the AP which you have repeatedly failed to debunk. You admitted that she indeed refilled BSM Naruto('s reserves which makes her AP comparable to his already based on the chaka and AP standards.
Superior Chakra = Equal Ap, if that's true. tailed beasts Akatsuki goes again, comrade. Despite the fact that a lot of Chakra doesn't make every Ap stronger, Hinata's is clear since destroying the Tenseigan, just you can't accept it yourself.

I'm wondering why her having so much chakra makes her more ap, the fact that she pas chakra to Naruto at Ap 5-B doesn't mean she can do that level of ap at all, she just has a lot of chakra. To transfer it to Naruto for energy. She didn't need a 5-B rank power to transmit it to him. just enough quantity

I'm wondering why her having so much chakra makes her more ap, the fact that she pas chakra to Naruto at Ap 5-B doesn't mean she can do that level of ap at all, she just has a lot of chakra. To transfer it to Naruto for energy. She didn't need a 5-B rank power to transmit it to him. just enough quantity
Chakra amount+Potency=AP

Superior Chakra = Equal Ap, if that's true. tailed beasts Akatsuki goes again, comrade. Despite the fact that a lot of Chakra doesn't make every Ap stronger, Hinata's is clear since destroying the Tenseigan, just you can't accept it yourself.
You know what's funny? You have consistently used a weakened version of Hinata to downscale her tier? Why don't you talk about the Hinata that replenished Naruto instead of focusing on the Hinata that just got her body tampered with by the green orbs?

Back