• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base The last Naruto and Hamura Chakra Hinata upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdjwo

He/Him
Since the Naruto/Borutoverse upgrade CRT, created by our lord and savior Arc(a bleach worshipper btw. Shame on us😞) has already reached its conclusion, he has given me the go-ahead to make a possible upgrade thread for characters who weren't included in the thread but have feats on similar levels to those who were mentioned. Without further ado, let's get into it.

It's already been accepted that BSM Naruto~TCM Toneri via their blatant relativity during the battle. The deciding victory for Naruto against Toneri was by BSM Naruto condensing his BSM chakra into his left arm to deflect Toneri's GWRE, then transferring that chakra into his right arm to one-shot the greenie. All these happened while Naruto was in base form which means not only did he react to Toneri's GWRE in base form, but he was also fast enough to punch TCM Toneri in that same process, and withstood the AP of his BSM-level punch that traversed through his body then released the AP on the huge crater on the moon's surface. Which meant Naruto had the durability to tank the recoil, and the AP to release it back onto the ground.

Since The last BSM Naruto is currently accepted as "low 5-B+, possibly 5-B," his base form should also be "low 5-B+, possibly 5-B" key as he is just low-end relative to BSM. I know there might be contentions because some people actually think BSM is supposed to be a very "blatant multiplier" compared to his base form. But that really isn't the case. We've seen in multiple instances post-Hagoromo amp where Naruto's base form contends with god-tier characters that his full-powered modes brawl with e.g, Base Naruto vs 3T Sharingan+Rinnegan Sasuke, and Base Naruto vs Fused Momoshiki. Even on this wiki, for example, The last Base Naruto's speed is Relativistic. His BSM is still relativistic but with a "higher" key which means Base Naruto is still at least relative low-endwise to his BSM.

I made a CRT months ago explaining why Hinata with Hamura's chakra>~Base Naruto in combat speed and AP. And all the staff agreed with the proposed scaling for her speed and AP upgrade. Only the durability feat got dropped only because I couldn't drop any calc for it. The-last-era-Hinata-hyuga-upscale-in-combat-speed and AP.
Uchihaslayer and the other staff told me to wait until Base Naruto got a tier since he was kept at "unknown." That means Hinata should have a "low 5-B+, possibly 5-B" upgrade as well if the Base Naruto feat should get accepted.

Also, to support HC Hinata scaling to/above Base Naruto, we could simply use the fact that she had enough Chakra reserve, control, and potency to make a weakened Base Naruto revert back into his BSM without showing any sign of exhaustion. IIRC, chakra control + chakra amount = AP in basic scaling for the Naruto/Borutoverse. This means Hinata with Hamura's amp should be low-end relative to Naruto but is still inferior with versatility, stats, and jutsus. And before anyone disproves this by claiming Hinata never got an amp in the novel, just remember, Kishimoto personally worked on the movie, not the novel. He changed and introduced a lot of newer concepts and lore in the movie that didn't appear in the novel.

Raw Scan
FYHuYs1VUAA1OPK
FYHuY_AVsAEDSwr

Translation
FYHuZnAUYAAI_0a

Source
: https://t.co/pnBKOPzXAr
FYHxCCNUUAEu7OG

The movie is also a better source for canonicity since it was the original.

main-qimg-711f6d4292abd49702a012b5e83f3dd8-pjlq

The novel is just an incomplete and semi-changed adaptation of the movie which for some reason, didn't include Toneri absorbing Naruto's chakra at all which was a very notable plot moment in the movie and also gave Hinata the opportunity to show off her chakra reserve and potency feat which was twisted entirely in the novel.
As a little addition, we see Naruto stating that no one in the village would dare mess with Hinata which also adds as a supporting argument although, it doesn't mean she's stronger than everyone in the village. But it means Hinata is definitely able to contend with the top tiers in the village whether in AP or fighting capability.

To cut the long story short, I'm proposing;

"Low 5-B+, possibly 5-B The last Base Naruto"
AND
Low 5-B+, possibly 5-B Hinata OR "Low-5-B+ physically, possibly 5-B with Hamura's Chakra" That seems better for context.

Getting the entire Uzumaki fam to Tier-5 seems like a set-up by Kishi....Why doesn't he want any of them to reach Tier-0 Himawari's level?🗿
By the way, Hinata in the Boruto era would be given the same "possibly 5-B" tier from The last since there's no evidence that she got weaker. In fact, Hanabi claims she hasn't gotten rusty one bit after she got negged by Hinata.

Credits to @Hinaaa_Uzumaki_ from Twitter, Emmanuel-E-M-I-Y-A, and David-The-Peepee-Poopoo-Man from Quora.

Agreed:
Ssgengar, GTsek, Jebxtz, Darsh748, YoutubeForKing, Halkum145, ShrekAlmighty, Nierre(Hinata), Shadow(Hinata)

Disagreed: Damage3245, AnimesFreak2

Neutral: Deceived, Tomboy11, Pain_12, Nierre(Naruto), Shadow(Naruto)

Last edited:
Since the Naruto/Borutoverse upgrade CRT, created by our lord and savior Arc(a bleach worshipper btw. Shame on us😞) has already reached its conclusion, he has given me the go-ahead to make a possible upgrade thread for characters who weren't included in the thread but have feats on similar levels to those who were mentioned.
Ratio

To clear stuff up before I get in trouble: technically the thread hasn’t concluded, it’s reaching its conclusion, and I don’t hold authority on whether or not people can make threads nor did I say anything other than “weren’t you told to make it a separate thread?”. Just needed to say that before my ass got lit up.

Ratio

To clear stuff up before I get in trouble: technically the thread hasn’t concluded, it’s reaching its conclusion, and I don’t hold authority on whether or not people can make threads nor did I say anything other than “weren’t you told to make it a separate thread?”. Just needed to say that before my ass got lit up.
Please give me a break😭 You made it seem like I could go ahead.

Please give me a break😭 You made it seem like I could go ahead.
No don’t get it confused I’m not saying I wanted you to not make the thread, I’m just saying I don’t hold jurisdiction to gatekeep threads. My thread is nearing its end anyhow.

Biiiiiiig time. I'm way more active on Quora than VSBW. Written hundreds of answers too (gonna shameless plug: Alan Jia)
I dont really know you. I rarely use quora and the only reason I go there is to check for some scaling or ask questions regarding a topic. But you do seem familiar.

Since the Naruto/Borutoverse upgrade CRT, created by our lord and savior Arc(a bleach worshipper btw. Shame on us😞) has already reached its conclusion, he has given me the go-ahead to make a possible upgrade thread for characters who weren't included in the thread but have feats on similar levels to those who were mentioned. Without further ado, let's get into it.

It's already been accepted that BSM Naruto~TCM Toneri via their blatant relativity during the battle. The deciding victory for Naruto against Toneri was by BSM Naruto condensing his BSM chakra into his left arm to deflect Toneri's GWRE, then transferring that chakra into his right arm to one-shot the greenie. All these happened while Naruto was in base form which means not only did he react to Toneri's GWRE in base form, but he was also fast enough to punch TCM Toneri in that same process, and withstood the AP of his BSM-level punch that traversed through his body then released the AP on the huge crater on the moon's surface. Which meant Naruto had the durability to tank the recoil, and the AP to release it back onto the ground.

Since The last BSM Naruto is currently accepted as "low 5-B+, possibly 5-B," his base form should also be "low 5-B+, possibly 5-B" key as he is just low-end relative to BSM. I know there might be contentions because some people actually think BSM is supposed to be a very "blatant multiplier" compared to his base form. But that really isn't the case. We've seen in multiple instances post-Hagoromo amp where Naruto's base form contends with god-tier characters that his full-powered modes brawl with e.g, Base Naruto vs 3T Sharingan+Rinnegan Sasuke, and Base Naruto vs Fused Momoshiki. Even on this wiki, for example, The last Base Naruto's speed is Relativistic. His BSM is still relativistic but with a "higher" key which means Base Naruto is still at least relative low-endwise to his BSM.

I made a CRT months ago explaining why Hamura's chakra Hinata>~Base Naruto in combat speed and AP. And all the staff agreed with the proposed scaling for her speed and AP upgrade. Only the durability feat got dropped only because I couldn't drop any calc for it. The-last-era-Hinata-hyuga-upscale-in-combat-speed and AP.
Uchihaslayer and the other staff told me to wait until Base Naruto got a tier since he was kept at "unknown." That means Hinata should have a "low 5-B+, possibly 5-B" upgrade as well if the Base Naruto feat should get accepted.

Also, to support HC Hinata scaling to/above Base Naruto, we could simply use the fact that she had enough Chakra reserve, control, and potency to make a weakened Base Naruto revert back into his BSM without showing any sign of exhaustion. IIRC, chakra control + chakra amount = AP in basic scaling for the Naruto/Borutoverse. This means Hinata with Hamura's amp should be low-end relative to Naruto but is still inferior with versatility, stats, and jutsus. And before anyone disproves this by claiming Hinata never got an amp in the novel, just remember, Kishimoto personally worked on the movie, not the novel. He changed and introduced a lot of newer concepts and lore in the movie that didn't appear in the novel.

Raw Scan
FYHuYs1VUAA1OPK
FYHuY_AVsAEDSwr

Translation
FYHuZnAUYAAI_0a

Source
FYHxCCNUUAEu7OG

The novel is just an incomplete and semi-changed adaptation of the movie which for some reason, didn't include Toneri absorbing Naruto's chakra at all which was a very notable plot moment in the movie and also gave Hinata the opportunity to show off her chakra reserve and potency feat which was twisted entirely in the novel.
As a little addition, we see Naruto stating that no one in the village would dare mess with Hinata which also adds as a supporting argument although, it doesn't mean she's stronger than everyone in the village. But it means Hinata is definitely able to contend with the top tiers in the village whether in AP or fighting capability.

Low 5-B+ The last Base Naruto OR "possibly 5-B" The last Base Naruto.
AND
Low 5-B+ Hinata OR "low-5-B+ physically, possibly 5-B with Hamura's chakra." That seems better for context.

By the way, Hinata in the Boruto era would be given either an "unknown" key due to lack of great feats, or the same 5-B tier from The last since there's no evidence that she got weaker. Infact, Hanabi claims she hasn't gotten rusty one bit after she got negged by Hinata.

Credits to @Hinaaa_Uzumaki_ from Twitter, Emmanuel-E-M-I-Y-A and David-The-Peepee-Poopoo-Man from Quora.

Agreed:
Disagreed:
Neutral:
Has arc changes been made yet 💀

I

I made a CRT months ago explaining why Hinata with Hamura's chakra>~Base Naruto in combat speed and AP. And all the staff agreed with the proposed scaling for her speed and AP upgrade. Only the durability feat got dropped only because I couldn't drop any calc for it. The-last-era-Hinata-hyuga-upscale-in-combat-speed and AP.

Raw Scan
FYHuYs1VUAA1OPK
FYHuY_AVsAEDSwr

Translation
FYHuZnAUYAAI_0a

Source
FYHxCCNUUAEu7OG

Low 5-B+ The last Base Naruto OR "possibly 5-B" The last Base Naruto.
AND
Low 5-B+ Hinata OR "low-5-B+ physically, possibly 5-B with Hamura's chakra." That seems better for context.

By the way, Hinata in the Boruto era would be given either an "unknown" key due to lack of great feats, or the same 5-B tier from The last since there's no evidence that she got weaker. Infact, Hanabi claims she hasn't gotten rusty one bit after she got negged by Hinata.

Credits to @Hinaaa_Uzumaki_ from Twitter, Emmanuel-E-M-I-Y-A and David-The-Peepee-Poopoo-Man from Quora.

Agreed:
Disagreed:
Neutral:
I agree with base adult Naruto being at least 5b
He could keep up and clash with momoshike and he should scale relative to the kages who are also 5b
So yes for sure

I

I agree with base adult Naruto being at least 5b
He can't be "at least 5B." Just 5B
He could keep up and clash with momoshike and he should scale relative to the kages who are also 5b
So yes for sure
I'm sorry...that's adult Naruto you were referringto. This CRT is about TL Base Naruto and Hinata.

Last edited:
I think the last naruto was meant to be spsm. But due to the movie being in development during the manga they stuck with the bsm appearance.

It also makes no sense that naruto would hold back on toneri when the moon could blow any minute

I think the last naruto was meant to be spsm. But due to the movie being in development during the manga they stuck with the bsm appearance.
Idk about that because they gave Sasuke his rinnegan in the movie.
It also makes no sense that naruto would hold back on toneri when the moon could blow any minute
Naruto wasn't holding back tho. He probably felt that he didn't need to use spsm to defeat him within the timespan

Unfortunately for your hypothesis the databooks or novel (dont remember which) confirm it is BSM.

Since this was a feat performed with BSM active, then it would not scale to base Naruto's durability.
BSM wasn't active. Naruto was in base. Only one arm was coated with BSM chakra

Finally, someone made a comment😪

BSM wasn't active. Naruto was in base. Only one arm was coated with BSM chakra

Finally, someone made a comment😪
The BSM-infused arm was the one that did the punch. I'd need stronger evidence than that to say that base Naruto's durability = the full strength of his concentrated BSM form.

The BSM-infused arm was the one that did the punch. I'd need stronger evidence than that to say that base Naruto's durability = the full strength of his concentrated BSM form.
The durability feat comes from the fact that Base Naruto was able to withstand the recoil of that BSM punch and the shock waves travelled through his legs and shattered the moon surface into pieces without his body shattering.

The durability feat comes from the fact that Base Naruto was able to withstand the recoil of that BSM punch and the shock waves travelled through his legs and shattered the moon surface into pieces without his body shattering.
That amount of energy that went into shattering the Moon beneath his feet is likely far less than what Naruto's hand would have been experiencing from the punch.

Base Naruto's body is obviously durable by itself, but this isn't good enough reason to think this body with no chakra augmentation is as durable as his strongest BSM-enhanced punch.

That amount of energy that went into shattering the Moon beneath his feet is likely far less than what Naruto's hand would have been experiencing from the punch.

Base Naruto's body is obviously durable by itself, but this isn't good enough reason to think this body with no chakra augmentation is as durable as his strongest BSM-enhanced punch.
Judging by the way/position base Naruto punched him, he balanced his entire body weight on his legs. It's like trying to push a truck forward by pressing your two legs against the ground for better balance and position while your two arms do the pushing. You have to have strong legs to halt your movements from moving back while your hands should equally be as strong to push forward.

There is no concrete way to prove that base Naruto didn't tank the same amount of force that he used to punch Toneri especially when we know that in order to scale to your AP, you have to have that durability. We could see what Naruto's legs did to the moon afterwards yet he didn't break down.

Last edited:
How do you account for the fact that Naruto was harmed by a weaker attack than the full strength of his Biju-Sage Mode earlier in the film, around 51 minutes in? He required healing afterwards.

For him to be equal to the attack that one-shot a much stronger Toneri than the one who harmed him earlier when he was in base... It doesn't make any sense.

How do you account for the fact that Naruto was harmed by a weaker attack than the full strength of his Biju-Sage Mode earlier in the film, around 51 minutes in? He required healing afterwards.
I assume you are referring to this
main-qimg-00c467b5759ec47a987550ac637e4ab1

But as you can see, Naruto was completely fine and unscathed
main-qimg-81c83565cec72fc538020ca4be2485d4-pjlq

The only reason Naruto passed out and needed healing was that the orb drained most of his chakra and left him exhausted.
7254642-_200223_062621_574.jpg

For him to be equal to the attack that one-shot a much stronger Toneri than the one who harmed him earlier when he was in base... It doesn't make any sense.
I already explained that wasn't the case earlier. Naruto's base form is blatantly low-end relative to his BSM.

BSM Naruto tanks an attack from Toneri

maxresdefault.jpg

Base Naruto could still endure the recoil that traveled to the moon's surface after punching Toneri.
maxresdefault.jpg

I agree with everything. She was also able to completely fill Naruto's BSM chakra that Toneri had absorbed. She was also able to destroy the Tenseigan alongside Naruto that could resist the blast from the Earth-Moon collision, she clearly contributed some of the energy, and even if you disregard that, it still scales the base Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back