• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisitation to "Hinata Hyuga 'at least 6-B' upgrade"

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMS Sasuke is not on par with KCM2 Naruto, it's directly stated that he's on par with MKCM Naruto and War Arc Sakura.
I admit he's not on par but he's was somewhat relative to him. But he later surpassed KCM2 when he unlocked the magestic attire sussanoo alongside BSM Naruto

Okay, but like, he’s trying to say that the Naruto that got slapped by the Juubi was using an inferior version of KCM2, but he hasn’t actually proven that. He also hasn’t shown when Naruto would’ve gotten stronger. We can’t just assume amps randomly happened.
But I literally showed you a scan of KCM2 Naruto slicing off multiple Juubi arms with the kyubi chakra he shared with the alliance. Doesnt that feat put him above the early KCM2? Its the same mode but Naruto gained more expericence and his link with Kurama became more stabilized and stronger theefore making him stronger than his early KCM2.
That doesn’t prove that EMS Sasuke got stronger, that just means Sage Kabuto is stronger than you think he is.
Sage Kabuto was beaten by edo Itachi who is at most scaled to KCM 1 Naruto. And eEMS Sasuke who is at most scaled to edo Itachi as well. Sage Kabuto wouldnt be able to perform the feats EMS Sasuke performed in the war arc.

But I literally showed you a scan of KCM2 Naruto slicing off multiple Juubi arms with the kyubi chakra he shared with the alliance. Doesnt that feat put him above the early KCM2? Its the same mode but Naruto gained more expericence and his link with Kurama became more stabilized and stronger theefore making him stronger than his early KCM2.

Sage Kabuto was beaten by edo Itachi who is at most scaled to KCM 1 Naruto. And eEMS Sasuke who is at most scaled to edo Itachi as well. Sage Kabuto wouldnt be able to perform the feats EMS Sasuke performed in the war arc.
Sage Kabuto literally has a W against MKCM Naruto on our site and Itachi would've killed him if he didn't have to keep him alive to release the Edo Tensei Jutsu.

Sage Kabuto literally has a W against MKCM Naruto on our site and Itachi would've killed him if he didn't have to keep him alive to release the Edo Tensei Jutsu.
MKCM is different from KCM2 Naruto. EMS Sasuke scales relatively to KCM2 Naruto Sage Kabuto doesnt.

Define early KCM2. Seriously, define where the cut-off is. When does Naruto supposedly go from early KCM2 to mastered KCM2?
Correction: Sage Kabuto could fight Edo Itachi, who was using the Mangekyō Sharingan, which makes him stronger. Itachi wasn’t using the MS against KCM.

Define early KCM2. Seriously, define where the cut-off is. When does Naruto supposedly go from early KCM2 to mastered KCM2?
early KCM2 Naruto is the first time we saw Naruto unleashing KCM2. The Naruto that got compared to Minato
UfWAx.jpg

It's also the version that was stated to have a weak link with Kurama therefore limiting its time-limit.
main-qimg-1f128517c4250de23318038eca152912-pjlq

Mastered KCM2 Naruto is the Naruto who was stated to have surpassed Minato and Kushina completely
main-qimg-101c198bde4ea448ffe077361da82d79-lq

0617-006.png

He could also go from getting slapped by the Juubi in his earlier form, to slicing off multiple Juubi arms with his chakra

0617-010.png

0617-011.png

Correction: Sage Kabuto could fight Edo Itachi, who was using the Mangekyō Sharingan, which makes him stronger. Itachi wasn’t using the MS against KCM.
Fair enough. That still only puts Itachi at MKCM at most tho.

early KCM2 Naruto is the first time we saw Naruto unleashing KCM2. The Naruto that got compared to Minato
UfWAx.jpg

It's also the version that was stated to have a weak link with Kurama therefore limiting its time-limit.
main-qimg-1f128517c4250de23318038eca152912-pjlq

Mastered KCM2 Naruto is the Naruto who was stated to have surpassed Minato and Kushina completely
main-qimg-101c198bde4ea448ffe077361da82d79-lq

0617-006.png

He could also go from getting slapped by the Juubi in his earlier form, to slicing off multiple Juubi arms with his chakra

0617-010.png

0617-011.png

You do realize that KCM Naruto is already stronger than Base Minato, right?

And that’s where Sasuke scales.
I’m not even gonna explain how both of those comparisons to Minato aren’t about AP, but that’s not what I asked.

I asked for you to show me where the cut-off is. Show me the scan and chapter where Naruto’s KCM2 supposedly gets stronger.

You do realize that KCM Naruto is already stronger than Base Minato, right?
I said Minato. It didnt have to be base. On the wiki, but KCM 1 Naruto and Sage mode alive Minato are both High 7-A. Kakashi also compared him to Minato.

And that’s where Sasuke scales.
No. Mastered EMS Sasuke scales relatively to BSM Naruto infact
main-qimg-ca1c5b9e9529dcc647563365ea7987ce-pjlq

I’m not even gonna explain how both of those comparisons to Minato aren’t about AP, but that’s not what I asked.

I asked for you to show me where the cut-off is. Show me the scan and chapter where Naruto’s KCM2 supposedly gets stronger.
Nowhere is it directly stated that Naruto's KCM2 got stronger but based on feat that I showed you, he did get stronger. You cant expect everything it to be directly stated cmon. It is shown that he got stronger but it isnt stated. Is there anywhere stated that WA Kakashi got stronger than Pain arc Kakashi? No. \but we know he did get stronger as well due to the feats we saw him performing.

Them standing side by side to each other doesn’t imply relativity
Sasuke unlocked his perfect susanoo which is equal in strength to Kurama. Naruto can beat Sasuke definitely, but they are relative to one another.

Sasuke unlocked his perfect susanoo which is equal in strength to Kurama. Naruto can beat Sasuke definitely, but they are relative to one another.
He pulled out perfect Susanoo after six paths.
We’re not talking about them at all.
This is about KM2 and bijuu mode

If you look at the magestic attire design, you would see that it had the same characteristics as a perfect susanoo. The Tengu nose, and the diamond forehead placeroom for Sasuke's susanoo are all characteristics shown ONLY for the PS
I know. I was only comparing the forms developments which were similar to KCM2 Naruto's.

No. Mastered EMS Sasuke scales relatively to BSM Naruto infact
At best, this means his Susano’o is equal to Naruto’s Kurama Avatar. Sasuke himself is only comparable to KCM Naruto.
Nowhere is it directly stated that Naruto's KCM2 got stronger but based on feat that I showed you, he did get stronger. You cant expect everything it to be directly stated cmon. It is shown that he got stronger but it isnt stated. Is there anywhere stated that WA Kakashi got stronger than Pain arc Kakashi? No. \but we know he did get stronger as well due to the feats we saw him performing.
You’re still not doing what I asked.

Show me exactly WHERE AND WHEN Naruto supposedly got stronger.

At best, this means his Susano’o is equal to Naruto’s Kurama Avatar. Sasuke himself is only comparable to KCM Naruto.

You’re still not doing what I asked.

Show me exactly WHERE AND WHEN Naruto supposedly got stronger.
I dont understand what you mean specifically but Naruto got stronger and showed better feats when he sliced off multiple arms of the Juubi. Which is better compared to his former self that got slapped backwards by the weaker Juubi form.

that's the same version

and naruto didn't slice off multiple arms of the juubi.
Naruto and the entire alliance while Naruto led with 2 rasenshurikens sliced off multiple arms of the juubi

that's the same version

and naruto didn't slice off multiple arms of the juubi.
Naruto and the entire alliance while Naruto led with 2 rasenshurikens sliced off multiple arms of the juubi
But who provided the alliance with the chakra? Wasnt it Naruto? The arms got sliced by pure kyubi chakra. Guess where that chakra came from. Also, Naruto only used 1 rasenshuriken against the tails. The second one was thrown at Obito

Actually, he is currect about that. The Susano'o used on the Majestic Attire against Obito is the Perfect Susano'o, it's armor is identical to Rinnegan Sasuke's Susano'o.

But @UchihaSlayer96 disagreed with the post because he thought Hinata did not possess Hamura's chakra
This was never said by me, ever, and was not the reason I disagreed with this (for like the 4th time) at all.

I dont understand what you mean specifically but Naruto got stronger and showed better feats when he sliced off multiple arms of the Juubi. Which is better compared to his former self that got slapped backwards by the weaker Juubi form.
Can you actually name the chapter where Naruto supposedly went from “early KCM2” to “mastered KCM2”?

Can you actually name the chapter where Naruto supposedly went from “early KCM2” to “mastered KCM2”?
Yeah man you really need to supply alot of evidence and scans (with source and explanation) for this stuff.

You cant just say “this happened" and expect everyone to accept this

Yeah man you really need to supply alot of evidence and scans (with source and explanation) for this stuff.

You cant just say “this happened" and expect everyone to accept this
I literally showed the difference between the early kcm2 Naruto and the kcm2 naruto that gave everyone chakra. His link with Kurama became stronger, he had better feat eg slicing off the juubi arms with his chakra cloak. The same juubi arm that pushed early kcm2 Naruto.

I have said this so many times. It was shown when Kurama acknowledged Naruto's mastery of transfering chakra to everyone in the alliance. In that same chapter, he also destroyed several of the juubi arms that was capable of pushing back early kcm Naruto.

I have said this so many times. It was shown when Kurama acknowledged Naruto's mastery of transfering chakra to everyone in the alliance. In that same chapter, he also destroyed several of the juubi arms that was capable of pushing back early kcm Naruto.
You mentioned that statement before to say Naruto > Minato even though it’s not related to stats at all, it doesn’t say Naruto’s KCM got stronger. Kurama is complimenting Naruto’s skill, not his AP.

You mentioned that statement before to say Naruto > Minato even though it’s not related to stats at all, it doesn’t say Naruto’s KCM got stronger. Kurama is complimenting Naruto’s skill, not his AP.
But the feat that comes after is mainly what I was referring to i.e, him destroying the Juubi arms with while the early kcm got slapped backwards. That shows the improvement of kcm2 Naruto compared to ekcm2 naruto.

Y'know, we got carried away last time with the first form Juubi nonsense, but how would Naruto and/or the Kyubi Cloaked Shinobi scaling to the Juubi even scale to The Last Hinata.....?

Y'know, we got carried away last time with the first form Juubi nonsense, but how would Naruto and/or the Kyubi Cloaked Shinobi scaling to the Juubi even scale to The Last Hinata.....?
Since Hinata's attacks got stronger from a kyubi cloak amp which helped her to repel the Juubi's arm, The last Hinata who has more chakra volume and potency would scale to/above the kyubi amped Hinata. Thats the basic course of scaling I intended for Hinata since the start

Since Hinata's attacks got stronger from a kyubi cloak amp which helped her to repel the Juubi's arm, The last Hinata who has more chakra volume and potency would scale to/above the kyubi amped Hinata. Thats the basic course of scaling I intended for Hinata since the start
More chakra volume and potency based on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back