• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base The last Naruto and Hamura Chakra Hinata upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no need to calc the destruction made on the moon since he never hit it in the first place. . It's simply going to scale from the BSM punch he withstood. This is more of an AP feat than a DC feat.
Naruto’s condensed BSM chakra arm would have taken the vast majority of the force from the punch. As such the most you can say that spread throughout his body is enough energy to make that crater. We have no way of quantifying how much energy reverberated past his arm and to his body except for what we see with the crater. This really feels like an attempt to abuse downscaling for higher ratings when unlike the cases in Boruto, there isn’t a high preponderance of evidence to say base Naruto downscales at all. The condensed chakra arm argument you are making simply does not indicate what you think it does as I’ve pointed out multiple times.

Naruto’s condensed BSM chakra arm would have taken the vast majority of the force from the punch. As such the most you can say that spread throughout his body is enough energy to make that crater. We have no way of quantifying how much energy reverberated past his arm and to his body except for what we see with the crater. This really feels like an attempt to abuse downscaling for higher ratings when unlike the cases in Boruto, there isn’t a high preponderance of evidence to say base Naruto downscales at all. The condensed chakra arm argument you are making simply does not indicate what you think it does as I’ve pointed out multiple times.
The BSM punch is for itself. When Naruto punched Toneri, Naruto's entire body felt the shock of the recoil. Like I said earlier, it's like when you push a truck forward by pressing your two legs against the ground for better balance and position while your two arms push. You have to have strong legs to halt your movements from moving back while your hands should equally be as strong to push forward.
If we were to calculate the crater like you said, it wouldn't make any sense. It's like saying this
main-qimg-507fffd6a95f653ad19c5246b6f841b5-pjlq

Is stronger than this
maxresdefault.jpg

based on the crater size despite the smaller crater being from BSM Naruto's full body unlike the base Naruto with Kurama chakra coated.

The BSM punch is for itself. When Naruto punched Toneri, Naruto's entire body felt the shock of the recoil. Like I said earlier, it's like when you push a truck forward by pressing your two legs against the ground for better balance and position while your two arms push. You have to have strong legs to halt your movements from moving back while your hands should equally be as strong to push forward.
If we were to calculate the crater like you said, it wouldn't make any sense. It's like saying this
main-qimg-507fffd6a95f653ad19c5246b6f841b5-pjlq

Is stronger than this
maxresdefault.jpg

based on the crater size despite the smaller crater being from BSM Naruto's full body unlike the base Naruto with Kurama chakra coated.
None of this proves that Naruto’s base body took force comparable to his condensed chakra punch that can one shot someone he’s relative to in BSM. I don’t feel like repeating myself infinitely here so I’ll just defer to the staff vote on the matter.

None of this proves that Naruto’s base body took force comparable to his condensed chakra punch that can one shot someone he’s relative to in BSM. I don’t feel like repeating myself infinitely here so I’ll just defer to the staff vote on the matter.
How does it not prove that? I used a perfect example to explain it(The truck pushing) and I even showed you why your logic won't work by asking me to calculate the crater size. Nothing you said counter's my point at all but there's nothing I can do about that since the staff's opinion is the only thing that matters anyways.

Do you agree with the Hinata proposal though?

Can't we just put that Base Naruto is At Least whatever his Base Form from the war arc was and call it a day?

Can't we just put that Base Naruto is At Least whatever his Base Form from the war arc was and call it a day?
You know, I could just upscale him from his EOS base form who could contend with rinnegan Sasuke in the manga and anime who is currently 5B. But I just want to use my argument to get him to possibly 5B.

huh? Why are you insistent on using an argument that not only has been debunked but that no one agrees with? If there’s a better more accurate scaling, use that 😭 don’t insist on using incorrect info just because you wanna feel cool with your niche argument

Then why the **** didn't you start with that in the OP as well?! Literally a more solid argument than what this thread is based on.
huh? Why are you insistent on using an argument that not only has been debunked but that no one agrees with? If there’s a better more accurate scaling, use that 😭 don’t insist on using incorrect info just because you wanna feel cool with your niche argument
Naruto fans never cease to amaze me.
It's because the argument actually made sense but everyone isn't ready for the convo.

If I used the EOS Base Naruto vs Sasuke to upscale the last Naruto, would you guys agree?

Moreover, I kinda did use the EOS base Naruto meta as an example on why Base TL Naruto scaling to his BSM self isn't inconsistent.

Craft your argument.
There isn't much to craft. Isn't it straightforward?
You still haven't given me your opinion regarding your acceptance or not for Hinata's scaling to BSM Naruto via Hamura's chakra.

If I used the EOS Base Naruto vs Sasuke to upscale the last Naruto, would you guys agree?
You'd have to Revise Shippuden Rinnegan Sasuke first because of his
Striking Strength: Unknown (Far stronger than before, but to what extent is unknown)

Durability: Unknown (Far more durable than before, but to what extent is unknown)
If you wanna scale Base EoS Shippuden/The Last Naruto to Tier 5

Isn't that a mistake on his profile? Sasuke is 5B without Susanoo and higher with Susanoo. So why would his striking strength be lower than 5B if he scales directly to SPSM Naruto who is planet class in those sections?

Isn't that a mistake on his profile? Sasuke is 5B without Susanoo and higher with Susanoo. So why would his striking strength be lower than 5B if he scales directly to SPSM Naruto who is planet class in those sections?

Mrk

I'm totally fine with making a new thread for the new scaling. I can get that done by tomorrow.

Before doing that, is anyone against the Hinata scaling though? I don't see anyone disagreeing with her's.

Not only that, his Durability is also Unknown, 5-B with Susanoo only, despite physically tanking hits that could harm S6P Naruto

Anyway, in the Final Valley Base Naruto and Sasuke only clash at the very beggining of the fight, the rest is Anime only stuff, the manga goes directly into Six Paths

I think Naruto by the end of the fight could throw down with Rinnegan Sasuke in Base, even tying and blowing up both their arms with Sasuke using a superpowered Chidori and Naruto using a basic ass Rasengan.

Anyway, in the Final Valley Base Naruto and Sasuke only clash at the very beggining of the fight, the rest is Anime only stuff, the manga goes directly into Six Paths
That's more than enough. Darui was also given a 5B upgrade just by clashing with base Momoshiki once.

I think Naruto by the end of the fight could throw down with Rinnegan Sasuke in Base, even tying and blowing up both their arms with Sasuke using a superpowered Chidori and Naruto using a basic ass Rasengan.
I mean, Naruto has always been physically superior to Sasuke. But they should be relative on a normal occasion at the very least.

I still need to know if everyone agrees with the Hinata scaling before I make the new thread for Base Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back