• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Discussion Thread 05

Status
Not open for further replies.
4. Nobody else is commenting on the AP revision request of Black Shadow and Captain Falcon by the G1 bloggers already?

I am doing this myself the. Please debunk me and debunk the G1 Bloggers thanks.

Death Battle has been more lenient with anime characters/manga characters in the past whenever they are fighting against non-DC characters. I have a gut feeling they will pull off some ridiculous calculations to make Captain Falcon win over Johnny Cage despite Johnny Cage should have won.

Ep 112 spoilers
Hoo boy, that next time though. Anyways, while I do like Edward better, I have to give the victory to Aang. He is physcially superior to Edward in strength, speed, and durability, even while in his base form. Even when Edward has a lighter automail arm, he's still slower than Aang. Edward can hold his own against base Aang for a while though as his alchemy is the same as Aang's durability, and he can block quite a bit of Aang's oncoming attacks. Edward is also the one more likely to go for the kill than Aang, as Aang doesn't like fighting and is naturally a pacifist. Edward even has some ways to win, as he can negate Aang's durability by turning his insides into mush by touching him. However, Aang's superior speed and the ability to block attacks with earthbending means it will be hard to pull off. What makes me think that Aang will eventually win is his Avatar state. WHile in this form, he becomes way stronger, faster, and more durable while also gaining some new abilities. While Edward can harm Aang in base, when Aang goes into his Avatar state, all hopes of Edward harming him are gone. Add in far superior durability, speed, and arguably, powers, Edward is done.

Spoilers

Alright, so now that I've hopefully figured this spoiler tag thing out...

Falcon was given power and durability (by a lot), Cage was given skill, and they were considered even in speed.

Ep 111 spoilers for thinking
Some may find an excuse or reasoning for the below whatever already but just for your thinking:
Johnny Cage defeated (or should I say be on par with) Scorpion (Mortal Kombat), who defeated Ryu (Street Fighter), who matched Akuma (Street Fighter) who punched an island at over four hundred megatons of TNT (stated by SA).

Johnny was also on par with Sub-Zero, who defeated Glacius, who froze a lake at 2.78 Gigatons TNT.

Johnny also once defeated Shinnok in his story line. In another story line, Shinnok matched Raiden (Mortal Kombat), who shook the Earth when fighting Shao Kah, which yields anywhere from 1.06587330768147 Teratons TNT to 20.8307826005974 Petatons TNT. As a downplay, restricted Raiden casually creates thunder storms at 2.40995597059316 Megatons TNT.

Meanwhile, the space station melting feat by Black Shadow, whom Captain Falco defeated, tops at < 1 Megaton TNT. Multiplying by 100 still gives only 100 Megaton TNT.

Johnny is also tagging lightning timer with Inner Power but RT is equalising speed here regardless.
Ep 112 spoilers
Aang vs Edward Elric is next. And it is just one-sided, though theoretically Edward has a winning chance.
Base Aang has been already stronger and faster than Edward, Avatar state Aang pulls the gap to a more ridiculous state.

Ed's alchemy can negate durability to some extent but not much use when the opponent is much faster and much stronger. Not as if Ed can pull some crazy hax.

Yes Jospeh Joestar should have fought Ed instead.

Ep 112 spoilers
Jimboydejuan12 wrote:
next matches Aang vs Edward Elric?

oh man swear talking about don't pulled toph vs gaara.
Aang needs no Toph or Rooster Teeth bias to win against Ed.
And no Gaara can help Ed on winning this.

We really don't need to beat Weiss's already literal dead corpse.

It is actually about the possibility of another DBX episode turning into a Death Battle: Aigis (Reach Low 2-C at end of P3) vs Noel Vermillio (Low 5-B with 2-A hax)

Jimboydejuan12 said:
KnightOfSunlight said:
Noel may haxstomp, but Aigis speed blitzes
mentions Like did that watches DBX and OMM.
DBX and OMM are non-research-based battles. Victors are decided by the scriptwright of the animation crew.

Well, I don't know much about Aigis nor Noel, so this may be likely wrong, but Noel has all sort of Reality Warping, Time Manipulation and Spatial Shaeningans doesn't she? Along with her ridiculous regen and immortality wouldn't that help with the speed gap?

TartaChocholate said:
Well, I don't know much about Aigis nor Noel, so this may be likely wrong, but Noel has all sort of Reality Warping, Time Manipulation and Spatial Shaeningans doesn't she? Along with her ridiculous regen and immortality wouldn't that help with the speed gap?
Regen can be negated by regen nega attacks as weak as a kamehameha. The true issue is how Aigis can bypass Noel's regen and other defensive hax - and do so before Noel's 2-A hax kicks in.

And I have written some stupid funny things.

@Jason: I see what you mean (though I legitimately didn't know Kamehamehas negated regen). But that's precisely what I meant, despite speed and power advantage, can Aigis deal with the defensive and RW skillset Noel has? She has plenty of time to act though

She likely kills Noel a few times because AP and speed stomp. And then nothing happens.

Mismatch of the mismatches, really. The only way Noel can do anything at all is with hax that she will literally never get the chance to set up because she is literally millions of times slower than Aigis.

Ep 112 spoilers
I have heard that the lightning blocking feat calculatio (which most Avatar characters scale from) is not yet accepted. Do we have any other speed feats?
Our previous argument for Aang is that Aang is much faster is based on that calc. Otherwise Ed has dura nega attacks and attack reflection that overcomes the AP gap from Aang.

{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible mw-collapsed" ! Title of the box |- | Content |}

You can quote this comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back