• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (6) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how about that next time? I don't know how to use spoiler tags, but I know they're only using one of the weaker incarnations of one of the combatants which irks me.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Superman >>>>>>> Thor in speed. I say it should've been a speed blitz...
Speed does absolutely nothing against Type 8 Immortality. Couple that with the fact that Zarathos is 2-C (He should be 2-A, but he's 2-C for now.) and he only has to land one hit.

Speed does absolutely nothing against Type 8 Immortality. Couple that with the fact that Zarathos is 2-C (He should be 2-A, but he's 2-C for now.) and he only has to land one hit.

AP advantage does nothing when you have Regenerationn on the level of Lobo's.

AP advantage does nothing when you have Regenerationn on the level of Lobo's.

Too bad for lobo his Regenerationn doesn't save him from zarathos destroying his soul

Ep 113 spoilers
Who knows Screwattack can distinguish mind attacks from soul attacks?
Sans vs Bill Cipher actually is fair.

If holy weapons can kill Ghost Rider, can Lobo run away and fetch one? How long would he take to realise such and do so? Before GR stares.
And different from Thor vs Wonder Woman, GR and L have defensive hax that keeps them from being incapacitated so speed factor is less concerned in SA's eyes I think. Needs to watch their DBC next week.

Ep 113 spoilers

If holy weapons can kill Ghost Rider, can Lobo run away and fetch one? How long would he take to realise such and do so? Before GR stares.
And different from Thor vs Wonder Woman, GR and L have defensive hax that keeps them from being incapacitated so speed factor is less concerned in SA's eyes I think. Needs to watch their DBC next week.
Lobo would need someone from the marvel universe to tell him ghost rider weakness plus where would lobo even fetch one considering he banned from heaven as well

Ep 113 spoilers

Lobo would need someone from the marvel universe to tell him ghost rider weakness plus where would lobo even fetch one considering he banned from heaven as well

That sounds to be outside help.

Captain America has more Battle Experience and Smarts which matters more in a fight. He does know a lot of martial arts, but what DB fails to understand is that most martial arts are similar if not identical to to each other as most are derived from other martial arts (Example: Wing-Chun is the predecessor of Jeet-Kune-Do ). So knowing alot of martial arts isn't all that impressive tbh. And plus Cap fought somehow who categorized every martial art, so there's that.

Ep 113 spoilers

That sounds to be outside help.

It is lobo would need prep for that

The real cal howard said:
DEATHBATTLE has no reason to equalize speed. I don't blame them at all for not doing it. Don't see why anyone would.
That's cause equalising speed is honestly, in all fairness, pretty stupid. It's one of the biggest defining traits of some characters and their trump card, so taking away that is in my opinion very stupid and ruins the character. At that point you're debating a character that you created, like nice one. I checked the Runner's profile earlier, and he was in a fight where the speed was equalized. That's the DEFINING trait of the character. Why would you do this to him?

Thor VS Wonder Woman is basically based on what you think Wonder Woman's speed is. If you consider her far faster than the cruising speed of Green Lanterns, she's at least 1.8 times faster. If you use her feat of blocking the Shattered God, she's 1,076 times faster. It also depends on whether you consider that an outlier or just consider it reaction speed.

If you go with the low-end, Thor wins due to the stat gap being neglible and having better hax, greater versatility, and combat experience. If you use the high-end, Wonder Woman blitzes easily. If you think it's an outlier, the same thing happens as scenario one. And if you consider it reaction speed, Wonder Woman would be able to block/dodge most of Thor's attacks, but would still fall to Time Stop and Matter Manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back