• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Discussion Thread 05

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, don't link an entire comic issue. Second of all, Superman only beat Green Lantern by exploiting his weakness to yellow, not through sheer strength. And Hal doesn't even have that weakness anymore.

Unoriginal Memes said:
First of all, don't link an entire comic issue. Second of all, Superman only beat Green Lantern by exploiting his weakness to yellow, not through sheer strength. And Hal doesn't even have that weakness anymore.
Literally edited my comment.

I link the whole comic to not cut out any context. Superman shatters his constructs and blitzes his bombs with ease before the Kryptonite even formed. He only used yellow to get around the kryptonite.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3095220 While Silver Age Superman has 1 feats for 2-A and one for 3-A, the staff concluded on 2-C due to the scaling with Golden Age Superman, the Anti-Monitor, Maaldor, Darkseid, and Mordru.

i would love to see Archer (Emiya ) vs Byakuya Kuchiki

both are soul/spirit

both are fast and flashy

both start in close combat (kansho+baku and sealed Zanpakuto) then go into range combat (Bow+Caladbolg II vs Senbonzakura) and at the end, both create some "realm" with countless blades (UBW vs Senbonzakura Kageyosh)

although i feel,like Screwwattack would never use Archer as Fate franchise debutant, cause he is less popular and/or iconic, than Saber

KnightOfSunlight said:
Archer has a fair amount of hax tools for that fight, whereas Byakuya is mostly raw overwhelm tactics.
Which is good considering this will be raw power versus hax Death Battle (which Ben Singer stated in a Community Death Battle of Cloud Strife vs Noctis Lucis Caelum that he loves). Except if Byakuya is iconic for Bleach enough. (I am positive Archer is quite well-known among the other Fate characters in the Nasuverse though.)

And a shameless ad on this.

Unoriginal Memes said:
First of all, don't link an entire comic issue. Second of all, Superma only beat Green Lantern by exploiting his weakness to yellow, not through sheer strength. And Hal doesn't even have that weakness anymore.
So Pre-Crisis Superman had a hard time beating Pre-Crisis Green Lantern. And we all know how absurd Pre-Crisis Superman is.

Also, I have updated my finding on the "on-point mass" of the space station and hence a curse on the G1 bloggers for fooling Rooster Teeth on making a wrong episode - Ben has given wrong information to the animators now. We cannot see a cross-counter of Falcon Punch vs Nut Punch now thanks to some false information given to them. (Well it is basically their fault for not taking the city level feat by casual Raiden into account which really matters.)

Jasonsith said:
Also, I have updated my finding on the "on-point mass" of the space station and hence a curse on the G1 bloggers for fooling Rooster Teeth on making a wrong episode - Ben has given wrong information to the animators now. We cannot see a cross-counter of Falcon Punch vs Nut Punch now thanks to some false information given to them. (Well it is basically their fault for not taking the city level feat by casual Raiden into account which really matters.)
I don't see how the episode's wrong. Johnny's Inner Power is only activated in very specific circumstances, which is literally stated in his profile. Falcon can use his Falcon Punch whenever he wants.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Priority: 2

Verse: Fullmetal Alchemist

Feat: Father shoots out a giant laser beam which causes massive damage to a large building.

It should scale to Edward, Alphonse, and Van Hohenheim (Fatherr should get AP from this, Edward, Alphonse, and should get durability from this, and Hohenheim should get both).

Note: While it's stated Hohenheim shielded the others, he's only really shown shielding Izumi Curtis as Edward runs towards her after the blast, meaning he survived it without his father's help.
Regarding this feat, I want to confirm if vaporisation of rock is 25700 J/cc or 27050 J/cc. With working and supporting please. Thanks.

Regarding this feat, I want to confirm if vaporisation of rock is 25700 J/cc or 27050 J/cc. With working and supporting please. Thanks.

I wonder if someone has already done a calculation for a similar feat.

Father casual blast (low end): 1.921e12 J or 459.13 tons TNT

Father casual blast (high end): 2.3e14 J or 54.9713 kilotons TNT

(Question: Are the two feats the same?)

Speedyroj said:
Yes, that's the same feat
Thanks. Now we need to discuss whether this scales to how many characters.

Unoriginal Memes said:
(Ditto) one of the FMA knowledgeable members believes Ed was protected. I should probably contact him.
Is Ed still < Mach 4? Like any FMA lightning timing feats or even light dodging feats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back