• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While chainsawman hasn't received a lot of attention here, i struggle to think of any feat that could make Denji come out on top in terms of AP.

In terms of speed, the best speed feat in CSM i can think of is the gun devil's attack speed, where his bullets cross 500 km in 0.01 seconds, but nobody really scales to it, as Makima died 7 times before she reacted, so it prob also goes to JJK.

In terms of hax, Denji would in theory come out on top, with existance erasure from history via eating and immortality type 4 via fear, but the former requires him to have enough AP to eat his opponent and the latter has the weakness of making him lose his memory and BFRing to hell with no real way of coming back. ( even though i think i remember him returning to earth from hell by cutting a hole portal, after getting sent there by BFR, therefore mantaining his memories. )

Perhaps if Reimu gets into Smash, they may change their mind. I’m hoping Pyra/Mythra getting into Smash pushes for either Shulk vs Lightning or Rex vs Sora
Touhou is special: none of official game is in Nintendo console, but its fan games are in Nintendo console. Anyway, I except for Touhou characters being in Death Battle, but their feats are hard to determine. (Spell Card is not for a serious fight, not to say the death battle)

While chainsawman hasn't received a lot of attention here, i struggle to think of any feat that could make Denji come out on top in terms of AP.

In terms of speed, the best speed feat in CSM i can think of is the gun devil's attack speed, where his bullets cross 500 km in 0.01 seconds, but nobody really scales to it, as Makima died 7 times before she reacted, so it prob also goes to JJK.

In terms of hax, Denji would in theory come out on top, with existance erasure from history via eating and immortality type 4 via fear, but the former requires him to have enough AP to eat his opponent and the latter has the weakness of making him lose his memory and BFRing to hell with no real way of coming back. ( even though i think i remember him returning to earth from hell by cutting a hole portal, after getting sent there by BFR, therefore mantaining his memories. )

You sure anout all of this?

Touhou is special: none of official game is in Nintendo console, but its fan games are in Nintendo console. Anyway, I except for Touhou characters being in Death Battle, but their feats are hard to determine. (Spell Card is not for a serious fight, not to say the death battle)
Funny you say that. AoCF just got announced to be coming to the Switch in Spring.

Funny you say that. AoCF just got announced to be coming to the Switch in Spring.
Well... the time has changed. Also, the problem for Touhou characters being in Death Battle is the vague abilities description. (According to Foul Detective Satori, Yukari would be instantly possessed by Danny Fenton) Also, despite VS Battles Wiki listed their speed as Massive FTL+, the reason may be weak.

Well... the time has changed. Also, the problem for Touhou characters being in Death Battle is the vague abilities description. (According to Foul Detective Satori, Yukari would be instantly possessed by Danny Fenton) Also, despite VS Battles Wiki listed their speed as Massive FTL+, the reason may be weak.
Touhou in general is very vague, especially with the higher tier characters like Yukari. Plus it constantly contradicts itself in canon too. The only characters that could really be used reasonably are the weaker ones like Marisa, Cirno, Sakuya and maybe Reimu.

Touhou in general is very vague, especially with the higher tier characters like Yukari. Plus it constantly contradicts itself in canon too. The only characters that could really be used reasonably are the weaker ones like Marisa, Cirno, Sakuya and maybe Reimu.

I wouldn't call Marisa and Sakuya some of the weaker ones those would be fodder like Wriggle, Tewi and pretty much any fairy that isn't Clownpiece

I wouldn't call Marisa and Sakuya some of the weaker ones those would be fodder like Wriggle, Tewi and pretty much any fairy that isn't Clownpiece
I concur.

And... The current justification of fodders being country level is - wait Cirno is Wall level now. Good. Aqua (Konosuba) vs Cirno verdict possibly flips. And now Dan Hibiki may actually defeat Cirno (speed equalised - Cirno still speed blitzes speed unrestricted). Holly Molly.

Someone already mentions Luis Cruz needs help to find a good Star Wars vs Star Trek matchup. ... Good luck finding a non-stompy one.

Last edited:
I concur.

And... The current justification of fodders being country level is - wait Cirno is Wall level now. Good. Aqua (Konosuba) vs Cirno verdict possibly flips. And now Dan Hibiki may actually defeat Cirno (speed equalised - Cirno still speed blitzes speed unrestricted). Holly Molly.
Cirno also has Type 8 Immorality and a fairy can regenerate instantly when they die. I completely don't think Dan Hibiki has a way to take down Cirno for good.

3c83f64c-6284-42a5-a17c-5edcb7437d9a

You sure anout all of this?
Not really, as i said CSM isn't very popular here, but i'm 99% sure even Pochita controlled chainsaw devil denji isn't getting past Low-7B.

Speed wise it's debatable if they find a way to scale Makima to gun devil (Pochita Denji scales to blitzing her )

Hax-wise i'm sure. The only way Denji could win is if he goes Pochita mode and eats yuji before Sukuna can come out, erasing him from story.

I concur.

Someone already mentions Luis Cruz needs help to find a good Star Wars vs Star Trek matchup. ... Good luck finding a non-stompy one.
Cirno is wall level now? Also with speed equal I am pretty sure Dan would lose due to not being able to permanently take Cirno down and that her ice powers reach Absolute Zero

Mai_vs_Hinata.png

Mai Natsume vs Hinata Hyuga (Blazblue vs Naruto)
Connections:
Heroines(Mai was the main character in her mangas) were a heiress in their main clan/royal family(Hazuki Family and Hyuga clan) which they lost the position of.(Mai lost it due to her becoming a woman. Due to this, she ran away from home and changed her name completely, tarnishing the family name. Hinata couldn’t keep up with the gruesome training regime by her family. The head of the clan, Hiashi, believed that Hinata couldn’t fulfill the role as an heiress.) Mai and Hinata were enrolled into an academy where they met their teammates(Remix Heart and Team 8). Due to the people around them, they gain confidence in their own self(Mai was now being confident in terms of becoming a woman which led her to becoming open to others due to hanging out with Tsubaki, Makoto, Noel, Kajun and many others in the academy. Due to watching Naruto in the sidelines, watching his actions, and him calling out Hinata in her battle against Neji, she gained the confidence boost she needed that she wouldn’t back down against Neji.) After said confidence boost, they both gain the desire to protect their friends no matter what happens. Both finally gained the respect of their fathers. Same voice actor. Had someone that made them keep going no matter what(Kajun for Mai and Naruto for Hinata). Busty

Poor Naruto characters.

Oh we never give Raging Demon to Dan. Okay.

What about the verdict of Aqua (Konosuba) vs Cirno tho? (There may be some fine-tuning on the Konosuba verse but that would be another day.)

Oh 2 am SGT is the time for Death Battle Cast but I must sleep by now.

I wonder who Duke Nukem will face when he finally appears on death battle? As the only two I could think of would be Serious Sam or Cortez (Timesplitters) but the last one is highly unlikely

Well Duke vs Sam would be a decent match up and if somehow Duke gets two battles I hope he could go against Cortez since seeing a Timesplitters character on Deathbattle would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back