• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Discussion Thread 05

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had base Johnny at Small Building level and Inner Power Johnny at Multi-City Block level. They had Captain Falcon at City Block level with the Falcon Punch, at least Multi-City Block level when scaling to Zoda, and City level for the Reactor Might.

In terms of speed, they had both of them at Supersonic-Supersonic+.

Unoriginal Memes said:
They had base Johnny at Small Building level and Inner Power Johnny at Multi-City Block level. They had Captain Falcon at City Block level with the Falcon Punch, at least Multi-City Block level when scaling to Zoda, and City level for the Reactor Might.

In terms of speed, they had both of them at Supersonic-Supersonic+.
So speed wise equal dc wise not not that much apart outside the reactor

Gets curious how people outside the US views this battle.

Like FMA is made in Japan and is quite popular and well-perceived in Asia over the decade. Until now. Even this cannot stop them.

Standuser081 said:
Mortal Kombat is really popular from here where I come from. Granted, the most they know from it are the early arcade games.
Uhhh, I'm pretty sure there's Tekken too. But Tekken's popular among our generation so I guess you're a bit right about MK.

Jasonsith said:
Probably can be calced. I requested it on the Calculation Requests Thread. Just have to wait for someone to calc it. Thank you. Welcome to notify us once any calculation of such is found done thanks.
I also thank the request, but that would only scale [if the recalc gets higher than 7-C] to the Philosopher Stone Users Ap, Pride, Father and Hohenheim since he actually took the attack and shielded the others, Ed included [and survived though he died shortly after ], for the others barely surviving its an outlier since they were previously injured by far far less.

It seems like Hohenheim only protected Izumi rather than the others. Alphonse, for instance, took the full force of Father's attack. Edward was quite a bit away from Izumi and had to run towards her. That's the only reason he's behind Hohenheim in that panel.

Poison Ivy vs Petey Piranha - 3(+66%) vs 1(+34%)

Again (1) Death Battle Cast is for bullshitting, not for a proper researched argument. (2) This may actually be a Death Battle if enough people want it. Even if it is not well-requested, Screwattack crew would make it a DBX matchup.

The name "Screwattack" will come back as something dope (by Ben Singer).

Good news: Johnny Cage vs Captain Falcon has > 1m views by now.

And given Aang vs Edward is coming, I suggest Aang (The Last Airbender 2010 Film) vs Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist 2017 Film) as the next Community Death Battle.

Honestly, this match was painful for me to watch. The fight was awesome, and I was going to feel something regardless of the outcome, but I do agree that Captain Falcon had it in the bag if Smash Bros was included. That being said, both characters and especially Johnny were heavily downplayed, and not sure what feats gave the characters 7-B or 7-A ratings. Though I know DB is bad at math oftentimes.

Excited for the next match though, it was one I wanted for a long time.

In regards to Poison Ivy VS Petey Piranha, let's assume that she can mind control Petey. To me, having Petey attack himself would be the only way she could damage him.

In regards to Johnny Cage VS Captain Falcon, the result is entertaining and reasonable, but I would appreciate it if people could double check those calculations.

Do you have the URL to it? I do remember when he used to be High 6-B, but I think I heard there were problems with the calculation.

Also, somewhat old (Talking about Ben 10 vs Green Lantern), but Alien X as well as the Omnitrix are 32,500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000c (The Omnitrix's speed obviously refurring to reactions for Master Control, since it's a watch). Compare that to Hal's speed of 87,658,128,000,000,000c.

So, Ben 10 vs Green Lantern probably is wrong after all.

Pre crisis Hal is Low 2-c given he beaten ore crisis kryptonians and If you take his high end outliers in his post crisis days then yeah he's universal as well Heck given his current run involving green lanterns from the multiverse I won't be surprised if he gets another universal feat

Pre-Crisis Hal is consistently shown to be comparable to Pre-Crisis Superman. As well as having Superman saying his ring's power is unquantifiable (meaning it likely surpasses Superman's own power), he also scales to Time Trapper. This is more than enough for Pre-Crisis Hal to be solid 2-C.

That's one Tier 2 feat from a future lantern corp. I was asking about hal's relation to Superman and the Time Trapper.

It would be very helpful if you linked comic pages of these feats for us.

Do I really need to? It's shown that Pre-Crisis Hal is comparable, as well are the other Pre-Crisis JL members, to Pre-Crisis Superman.

There has to be at least 3 feats on a certain level so that it can be used. And if you're talking about feats on a certain level, then I guess every Post-Crisis JL member should get downgraded to 5-B because most of the Post-Crisis feats fall under that level.

Yes, I am asking about those moments when Pre-crisis Hal is shown to be comparable to Pre-Crisis Superman.

Post Crisis Lanterns have about 14 4-B feats.

One of being comparable to a guy who can hurt Superman, one of overpowering Superman, and one of Superman saying his ring's power is unquantifiable, which likely means that it surpasses his own power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back