• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (7) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
You know the drill by now folks! We talk about everything DEATH BATTLE here!

Continued from here, here, here, here, here and hereÒÇé

And warp gate.

TitanCrusher101 ad time: 4-B Bracket: Brains vs Brawn!

Fights since this thread has started:

Done in the past:

Ep 111: Johnny Cage vs Captain Falco

Ep 112: Aang vs Edward Elric

Ep 113: Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics) vs Lobo (Post-Crisis)

Just done:

Ep 114: Dragonzord vs Mechagodzilla (Millennium)

Coming:

Ep 115: Sasuke vs Hiei

Content included in this thread:

- Predictions on what fights we will be seeing

- Predictions on who will win when the season starts

- Discussions about Death Battle Cast (sometimes DBX)

- And much more!

The Spoiler Tag (VSBW)
And please... the illustration just shows how to make a spoiler tag - useful for discussing spoilers before a Death Battle episode gets launched on YouTube.

The model used is Millennium. But inb4 composite MG + composite DZ (main canon plus other versions less outliers).

AFAIK as long as SA does not allow the original big G to come to play DZ should destroy any version of MG, including the physically strongest Heisei one.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Heisei could take DB's version of Tommy. They shit on Power Rangers hard.
They also wanked on Gundam hard back then when we have small country Gundam Epyo defeating large island+ White Tigerzord.

Our favourite Optimus Prime has put Gundam back in the place where they belong.

We need only to watch Dragonzord to do the same. (And Voltro has limited the ceiling of Dino Megazord, which Dragonzord is scalable to.

And Monika vs Miyuki Sone when - and some anime/movie for DDLC or Totono

I mean, Ghost Rider and Lobo are both bikers. Not to mention, I feel like more of the world needed to learn that Lobo exists.

Good way to teach he exists: make a mockery of him.

Speedyroj said:
I cant find the calc right now, but as far as I'm aware and from what others have told me it's moon level. Worth noting that it's called a "planetary supernova" though.

The Megazord Tank Mode was able to overpower an armoured Alpha-1 here https://media.discordapp.net/attach...tREMFiyQhmh6-SQecpH8.png?width=383&height=609 so I scales to the Dragonzord at least.

Kingo the Sixth said:
I cant find the calc right now, but as far as I'm aware and from what others have told me it's moon level. Worth noting that it's called a "planetary supernova" though.

The Megazord Tank Mode was able to overpower an armoured Alpha-1 here https://media.discordapp.net/attach...tREMFiyQhmh6-SQecpH8.png?width=383&height=609 so I scales to the Dragonzord at least.
Yeah, I've been arguing in favor of it scaling in the debates for this MU. It's just that I was curious if there was an actual calc, as moon busting feats often get much higher than moon level due to factors like how thoroughly the moon gets destroyed, the speed at which the matter gets blasted apart, etc.

It's an important distinction bcuz Kiryu is being argued to be planet level or even higher in some circles due to a black hole feat from the comics (comics are confirmed to be included for both characters), so if it really is only moon level then it's not as high. Of course there IS Rita's eclipse feat, but I've often seen it contested due to being a bit vague + way higher than the next best feat, and thus a potential outlier.

Dragonzord is pretty much unquestionably faster, but its ability to do damage might depend on the exact numbers here.

Yeah, I've been arguing in favor of it scaling in the debates for this MU. It's just that I was curious if there was an actual calc, as moon busting feats often get much higher than moon level due to factors like how thoroughly the moon gets destroyed, the speed at which the matter gets blasted apart, etc.

It's an important distinction bcuz Kiryu is being argued to be planet level or even higher in some circles due to a black hole feat from the comics (comics are confirmed to be included for both characters), so if it really is only moon level then it's not as high. Of course there IS Rita's eclipse feat, but I've often seen it contested due to being a bit vague + way higher than the next best feat, and thus a potential outlier.

Dragonzord is pretty much unquestionably faster, but its ability to do damage might depend on the exact numbers here.

Yeah. I've seen some people scale Kiryu to SpaceGodzilla too. The version of SG that Kiryu interacted with doesn't have any planet-level stuff as far as I could tell when I looked into it, but he does have a feat of flying into space pretty quickly which might be worth something idk.

The black hole is an interesting one. Here's what it looked like https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EFCe5lZ0OQY/Vkqotbu1_KI/AAAAAAAAYe8/-FltQc5bFJM/s1600-Ic42/019.jpg https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5mAJo7838q0/Vkqot2VJ0MI/AAAAAAAAYe8/wspSB7bkpVw/s1600-Ic42/023.jpg

Kiryu was pretty quickly obliterated by the black hole, but Godzilla was also completely swallowed by it but is later shown to have survived it https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7rU0UdnV7Mo/VkqouTG7A5I/AAAAAAAAYe8/fad4nw4MizU/s1600-Ic42/025.jpg

Kiryu was fighting evenly with Godzilla so I guess you could scale his AP to it, which might be enough to give him the win alone. To be honest, I really do not buy planet level MMPR.

So what are the current predictions? Does Dragonzord stomp Mechagodzilla or the fight its more even than i realize?

Assuming even if they use a composite version of Mechagodzilla, it doesn't that much hax to counter Dragonzord's massive AP advantage, yes freeze a target to absolute zero could help him but i don't see that turn the battle in his favour.

Stefano4444 said:
Assuming even if they use a composite version of Mechagodzilla, it doesn't that much hax to counter Dragonzord's massive AP advantage, yes freeze a target to absolute zero could help him but i don't see that turn the battle in his favour.
Yeah, why would freezing the molecules of something to a dead stop do anything?

Xtas said:
Yeah, why would freezing the molecules of something to a dead stop do anything?
Tell me, how much effective the Absolute Zero Cannon has been show in the movies? Was ever able to kill or even severaly harm Godzilla or any other giant monsters?

Because the Absolute Zero Cannon its a risky move since it uses up 40% of Mechagodzilla's total energy supply, if the attack to bring down Dragonzord then the latter is going to be f**k, since i doubt Dragonzord will allow Mechagodzilla to fire again.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Dragonzord should speedblitz Kiryu before the Absolute Zero Cannon even comes into play.
This could be an argument as if Power Rangers characters move much faster than Godzilla characters even in movie standpoint.

Maskofthedragon said:
Worse comes to worst they could always whip out the Justice League crossover for scaling
This may work best for Power Rangers if they take into account the MMPR x DC crossover, since Godzilla had a crossover with the Avengers...

And since neither side are not "immortal" (at least not for Dragonzord and nor Mechagodzilla)...

Back