• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
You know the drill by now folks! We talk about everything DEATH BATTLE here!

Past threads:

Season 6

Season 7

Fights since this thread has started:

Done in the past:

Death Battle

S7E14: Winter Soldier vs Red Hood

Coming:

S7E15: Venom vs Crona

S7E16: Sabrewulf vs Jon Taliban

S7E17: Team Red vs Team Blue (Red vs Blue)

Death Battle

Content included in this thread:

- Predictions on what fights we will be seeing

- Predictions on who will win when the season starts

- Discussions about Death Battle Cast (sometimes DBX, sometimes Death Race and sometimes anything Screwattack or even Rooster Teeth)

- And much more!

Last edited:
EieI1x9X0AEDs1z

Okay so did Venom's preview make any mention of any resistance to sound? It's been a long time since I've last seen Soul Eater but I can remember that a lot of Crona's attacks and techniques use sound which is a fatal weakness for symbiotes, so unless Venom has some pretty good resistance it's gonna be hard for him to keep with all that sound.

Okay so did Venom's preview make any mention of any resistance to sound? It's been a long time since I've last seen Soul Eater but I can remember that a lot of Crona's attacks and techniques use sound which is a fatal weakness for symbiotes, so unless Venom has some pretty good resistance it's gonna be hard for him to keep with all that sound.
I don't think so, but they will go into detail in the full fight of his sound weakness. I remember in Venom vs Bane that they said he had a slight tolerance to it.

Question, is there a Death Battle that others don't want to happen, but you do? I want a Goku vs Superman 3 even if many people don't want it those two fighting again.

I don't think so, but they will go into detail in the full fight of his sound weakness. I remember in Venom vs Bane that they said he had a slight tolerance to it.
Yeah I'm aware of that, but I'm more so curious if it's up to snuff with Crona's sound powers. Regardless getting an answer shouldn't take to long since the DB is coming out on Friday

For me Arceus be Millenuimon or Omegamon.
We had two Pokémon vs Digimon matchups before but for such a classic matchup; ending it on a trilogy with some of the top-to god tiers makes sense. Especially since they are 1-1 in win-loss ratios.

So since Halloween is on the corner what are the chances that either Alucard or DIO will appear for some Halloween special? At this point in DB's popularity bringing in some of the most iconic monsters in modern media is inevitable

Preview goes as Crona tries to hide in a chapel with Ragnarok reminding them of danger, just to find Venom eager to eat them both.
Not a good start for Venom considering how Carnage vs Lucy started. On the bright side we have had Roshi vs Jiraiya and Mob vs Tatsumaki before.
The crew mentioned Comics Venom and Manga Crona are way stronger than their movie/anime counterparts. They also mentioned Crona's gender is "neural" or "not specified" because the author did not specify the gender. They mentioned some dubs and subs referred to the host Crona Gorgon as actually a male though. Ragnarok is a confirmed male. They jokingly admitted that can be a nuisance concerning fan artists wanting to ship them.
The battle depends on how much herald tier stuffs are given to Venom vs how much Asura/Medusa stuffs are given to Crona.

From what I heard (may or may not coincide with what Phantom Falcon may think of) I guess this may do with the higher level of passive soul hax and madness hax received from Asura, which gives lots of passive and '''theoretical''' hax advantage. Plus low godly regen which I still cannot find a comic scan of and therefore highly doubt - hell the ground for low-high regen as stated on our old site is shaky. If not taken into account of the case of Penance Stare that Venom survived. And that Venom is also given his own mind hax and madness hax - just shown in the Venom preview.

Crona also has screeching sword and suicide inducing poetry, but this may be moot if Venom has survived way worse depending on the crazier experience he suffered.
I just fear any crazier stuffs given to Crona may buff Maka Albarn even further so that Ruby Rose has more to catch up in raw strength, speed AND hax, which she was already lacking.
Luis Cruz wanted to remaster Samurai Jack vs Afro Samurai because he thought "it was fun". His words.

Master Chief VS Doomguy, Link VS Cloud and Bowser VS Ganon along with a bunch of other Season 1 episodes are what Screwattack crew members truly want to do a reexamination/rematch in consensus.

The coming community death battle is Apocalypse (Marvel Comics) vs Black Adam (Post-Crisis). Likely as a future Death Battle episode to commemorate the future DCEU Black Adam movie and by itself is a highly requested matchup.

Only Master chief vs Doom Guy and Link vs Cloud are the only fights that warrant redos

Link vs Cloud is a pretty chaotic matchup. According to our standards a composite Link completely destroys Cloud now, but with him gone it's all over the place depending on which Link is used. DB would likely composite Link, but they don't believe in Universal Zelda, nor they consider Cloud a Solar System, given how much they dance around the Supernova. And if anything, while they did give Sephiroth a legit use of it, it didn't scale to himself and surviving it would most likely use the International version which has the FFVII party taking an explosion that has already expanded a Sun to Earth distance, which is Continental, I think?

What are the chances of Fire Emblem getting into Death Battle? We got Lucina in a DBX so perhaps getting Fire Emblem may happen soon? If I had to take a bet, it would probably be either Ike, Byleth, Robin or Marth.

Why not a fire emblem battle Royale between the protagonists like what they did with Megaman or the Kanto Starters?
Marth vs Roy vs Ike vs Byleth vs Alm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back