• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 3: Post-Timeskip (Fullbring, TYBW and CFYOW Novel) (Part 3)

Damage3245 said:
@Sigurd; where does it say that the only reason they can fight him is due to speed?
The same chapter also states that Urahara, Mayuri and Ginjo could fight him too but they're not all rated as MFTL.

Bankai Ginjo should be: Possible High 6-A .Also in base vs base, Grimmjow was ~ him. So with resurreccion multipliers, it should be 6-A. Same with other arrancars.

Also Tokinada tanked Ginjo's getsuga, good achieve for scaling his defense.

I do agree that it doesn't make sense to assume they're only talking about True Shikai Ichigo. And that it doesn't necessarily have to do specifically with speed.

Regardess, the current wording of their speed justifications is wrong.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
1. What? He was literally untouchable. He already scales above Kenpachi dude what are you even saying. Uryu is not relevant here.
2. Because she has feats of defending against Yhwach and keeping up enough to aid Ichigo. This is completely different I don't even know how this relevant to the scaling of 3 characters. She also has no anti feats and only scales in reaction speed.

3. It isn't known. Most don't even know the Soul King is dead amongst the Shinigami dude. All they know is Yhwach was defeated.
Who are you talking about? Because I'm talking about Uryu, who as I said managed to both shoot Yhwach and Ichigo, who are supposed to be MFTL when he does these shots, even managing to pretty much blitz Ichigo who is supposed to be much much faster than him at this point. These are feats for Uryu, equal to the amount that Orihime has. And Uryu would have much more reason to scale due to his acquisition of a newer greater power from one of the God tiers than a human, who isn't in any form or shape transcendent?

So why doesn't Uryu scale to MFTL?

Pretty much all the shinigami present should know what happened, since they were all involved in the final battle. Not just that, but it was only the wider Seireitei that didn't know that the Soul King had been killed. Pretty much everyone knew that Ichigo was the one to kill Yhwach. At least, that's what I've gotten from reading the passage you're talking about.

Damage3245 said:
I do agree that it doesn't make sense to assume they're only talking about True Shikai Ichigo. And that it doesn't necessarily have to do specifically with speed.

Regardess, the current wording of their speed justifications is wrong.
So do you agree that Kenpachi and Ginjo is 5-B then? because in the novel it's directly stated Ginjo used a Getsuga equal in power to Ichigo. It doesn't say Which Ichigo but let's assume they're talking about Bankai Ichigo with the horn of salvation.

"Ginjo released a massive 'Getsuga Tensho' comparable in power to Ichigo's own. But the red flash emitted by Tokinada diverted its direction. It struck a faraway rocky mountain, greatly altering the terrain. "Tch! He still had that kind of trick up his sleeve!"

Ginjo was considered a candidate for Soul King, which by our current ratings, would mean he would have to be 5-B to pull it off.

Duedate8898 said:
Ginjo was considered a candidate for Soul King, which by our current ratings, would mean he would have to be 5-B to pull it off.
yea i am 100% sure you either dont know what you are talking about or just decided to come here an troll

Duedate8898 said:
He aswell as hikone were considered a "possible" candidates for being the soul king because they were hybrid beings,but none of them were strong enough

Which is why tokinada was still training hikone,to make him the soul king

Oh don't get it wrong, I don't think he is. I'm just saying by our current justifications for Bleach's 5-Bs, he would meet the criteria to be such. Since the reason that Mimihagi and the Soul King are considered 5-B is because they hold the three worlds apart. So if Ginjo could possibly be the Soul King, he would have to be able to replicate that feat. Would he not?

Regarding Yamamoto's rating; Royd gets his scaling from Yamamoto so that bit should be removed. And base As Nodt is not FTL so that bit should be removed too.

Damage3245 said:
Regarding Yamamoto's rating; Royd gets his scaling from Yamamoto so that bit should be removed. And base As Nodt is not FTL so that bit should be removed too.
It scales from Bazz-B

Sigurd has a point, you can't just assume they're referring to Ichigo at his strongest when it suits your argument but then disregard it when it talks about things like Ginjo matching Ichigo etc.

5-B Ginjo when?

@Purgy; well I haven't said anything about Ginjo yet. There's still much of the novels that I haven't read yet so I can't give a fully informed opinion.

I also think that I need to read all of the parts of the novel involving Hikone before discussing the MFTL scaling further.

and besides that like said before only very few have seen his bankai and much less his getsuga tensho after he came from the SK palace he only used the cross getsuga on the femritters and later vs yhwach when orihime was present and the last time when he killed Yhwach for the first time that aizen was the one to see it i dont remember any other time he used it

Damage3245 said:
@Purgy; well I haven't said anything about Ginjo yet. There's still much of the novels that I haven't read yet so I can't give a fully informed opinion.
I also think that I need to read all of the parts of the novel involving Hikone before discussing the MFTL scaling further.
That's fair.

Really, we've been waiting for months because of you Damage, you had more than time to look at this.

Where might I find these novels? Specifically two and three, I myself have been having use an incomplete online one and the wiki and found that the official releases aren't even out yet.

Well i will continue with the thread like i said before i am in agreement with most of the ratings exept for the whole 2 of the ancient captains and said to be 2 of the fastes in the whole sereitei

shunsui: Relativistic (Kept up with Lille) | FTL (Can accompany Tokinada)

Ukitake: Relativistic (Comparable to Shunsui)

Nemu: FTL (Able to catch a Heilig Pfeil fired from Pernida and save Mayuri), higher

But just recently you also brought up a quote that wasn't present amongst these, this one: ""Ginjo released a massive 'Getsuga Tensho' comparable in power to Ichigo's own. But the red flash emitted by Tokinada diverted its direction. It struck a faraway rocky mountain, greatly altering the terrain. "Tch! He still had that kind of trick up his sleeve!"

I ask for the full books, because I'd like to see all the context involved myself since I very clearly have disagreements with what you've been saying and I honestly don't want to just go off quotes pulled from the bigger picture.

Edit: Fixing that tiny bit at the end.

Duedate8898 said:
I ask for the full books, because I'd like to see all the context involved myself since I very clearly have disagreements with what you've been saying and I honestly don't want to just go off quotes pulled from the bigger picture.
you can read them no one stopping you

I just asked where could I find them, because the official English release doesn't exist yet and I've only located myself a half finished fan translation.

USklaverei said:
Really, we've been waiting for months because of you Damage, you had more than time to look at this.
We've been waiting for months because many of the original ratings were just wrong and it's taken a while to convince some people of that, and even now some of the justifications aren't written properly or are lacking evidence.

Kubo drew most things in the novel, but why didn't he do Hikone Resurrección, I'm really curious about the design of this.

USklaverei said:
Kubo drew most things in the novel, but why didn't he do Hikone Resurrección, I'm really curious about the design of this.
It would be cool if he did a colored hikone resurrection

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Dude we're not gonna wait for you to read 3 novels.
I never said that. And I'm still posting additional comments on the thread even as I'm catching up on the novel like the Yamamoto suggestion up above.

Back