• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Agnaa; wouldn't it be more accurate to label Ichigo's and Yhwach's resistance here as Resistance to Soul Manipulation?

Yeah, sure, whatever. It'd apply the same way in battles. It'd work on Eztli-Tenoch's EE but not SCP-3043's.

While I don't think we apply this to profiles' abilities in a fully consistent way, I think just resistance to soul manip would be more accurate.

Last edited:
My bad; this scan is taken out of context. I returned to reading it, and the user took it out of context.

You can read it here https://bleachmangareader.com/read-bleach-chapter-375-excution-extinction-for-free/

He meant he wouldn't be killed if he went on the Aizen team. And the following scenes are just the fight between other captains.
Did you go out of your way to not read any scans prior to that?

Has nothing to do with aizen dying by being "on their team" when it's starkk and lilinette joining the espada. It means aizen would be strong enough to be around them because they passively kill the hollows around them.

Like seriously how do you interpret "you seem you could be around us without getting killed" as aizen Referring to the espada while reading the previous scans which all show starkk and lilinette killing hollows passively?

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with aizen dying by being "on their team" when it's starkk and lilinette joining the espada. It means aizen would be strong enough to be around them because they passively kill the hollows around them.
How tho? Literally, there is a manga panel with “would you join with us or my team” and then that panel pop off.
Like seriously how do you interpret "you seem you could be around us without getting killed" as aizen Referring to the espada while reading the previous scans which all show starkk and lilinette killing hollows passively?
I could interpret it as, “Would you join my team? You seem you could be around us without getting killed”. I love that you connected two manga panels, but the one (would you join my team”) in between hides it. Dang

I could interpret it as, “Would you join my team? You seem you could be around us without getting killed”. I love that you connected two manga panels, but the one (would you join my team”) in between hides it. Dang
"You seem like you could be around us without getting killed" is said by Starrk, not Aizen.

"You seem like you could be around us without getting killed" is said by Starrk, not Aizen.
I am unsure of this; I can be mistaken. I went yesterday in search of an anime version to see who is one of the said it.
But why would Starkk reply like this to Aizen when he (aizen) was actually inviting him to his team?

I am unsure of this; I can be mistaken. I went yesterday in search of an anime version to see who is one of the said it.
But why would Starkk reply like this to Aizen when he (aizen) was actually inviting him to his team?
It was clearly shown in the anime, starrk was too lonely, he didn't have friends because everyone gets close to him dies, that's why he split himself into two.
They were surprised that Aizen could get close to them without getting killed.

Then Starrk agreed to join with Aizen to have strong comrades

Because Aizen wasn't weak like the other Hollows that Starrk had been around. The issue was that Starrk kept killing his buddies; so when Aizen showed up and invited him to join the Espada, Starrk commented that Aizen could be around Starrk without getting killed.

Because Aizen wasn't weak like the other Hollows that Starrk had been around. The issue was that Starrk kept killing his buddies; so when Aizen showed up and invited him to join the Espada, Starrk commented that Aizen could be around Starrk without getting killed.
Dang, then how it comes that the captains did not get killed when they were around?
It was clearly shown in the anime, starrk was too lonely, he didn't have friends because everyone gets close to him dies, that's why he split himself into two.
They were surprised that Aizen could get close to them without getting killed.

Then Starrk agreed to join with Aizen to have strong comrades
I wanted to check it again to clear my doubts but damn no anime host service is doing it for free, surprisingly. But thanks for clarifying.

How tho? Literally, there is a manga panel with “would you join with us or my team” and then that panel pop off.

The panel before it only has starkk asking if aizen's friends are strong and aizen's responds with " come with us if you want to find out" which then starkk says to that "all right you seem like you could be around us without getting killed"

and why would aizen say that starkk is strong enough to not be killed when starkk is the known throughout the chapter shown to be killing other hollows for being too strong?

was gonna actually ask about that since

Starkk says they're souls were "diminished"

1 : to make less or cause to appear less diminish an army's strength
His role in the company was diminished. 2 : to lessen the authority, dignity, or reputation of : belittle diminish a rival's accomplishments.

Just means he weakened their souls to the point they died.

It's not directly related, but it does tie into the whole withstanding spiritual pressure topic. That's part of a wider discussion than just EE specifically.

just checked out the anime it's most probably ee stark straight up disintegrated a hollow

episode 283

It's by the 14:50 minute mark

This happens to other Hollows when they die I believe.
0006-016.png

Anyway, it seems to be 5-3 in favor of a possibly. I'll add this to the pages as discussion has stopped and slowed down and got derailed (I'll add the revisions to Aizen's page when I fully revise it, I just want to be on Yhwach and Ichigo's profiles, the resistances).

Anyway, it seems to be 5-3 in favor of a possibly. I'll add this to the pages as discussion has stopped and slowed down and got derailed (I'll add the revisions to Aizen's page when I fully revise it, I just want to be on Yhwach and Ichigo's profiles, the resistances).
Ping me or mention it in my wall page if you don't mind. I also wanna have a look at it

The resistance was added to Yhwach's page and Ichigo's pages; I cleaned up the edits.

Should I unlock Aizen's page too, since it was mentioned in the OP?

Last edited:
It's an even bigger headcanon to assert that Ichigo and Yhwach have some unexplained resistance to it, when it's far more likely that it just didn't work on them.
Not really, everyone should have a resistence to EE based on how SP works and resisting stuff that is explicitly stated to be EE

Wait, I thought the thread is closed and changes have been applied, why is it unlocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back