• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcker123

He/Him
@Deceived and @Arc7Kuroi Idea.

So, this isn't a CRT, but Aizen's EE is very weird, and I'm hoping to get some answers.

So, this is Aizen's EE:

So, there's some stuff that's... interesting, I'll point them out.

This weakness seems... made up, not only is there no scan saying this, it's also just not a concept in the verse. "Spiritual Strength" and "Spiritual Weakness" are not concepts within Bleach, like at all. No one in Bleach ever uses these terms, not once. This is just baseless head canon.

🗿

This frankly isn't an argument for anything, much less that the EE is limited. Aizen's chair has feats of resisting Aizen's hax, such as his Kurohitsugi. In fact, Aizen compliments the dexterity of the chair for this feat. Literally all the captains had to run away from this same Kurohitsugi. This Chair dead ass isn't an anti feat for anything, it already precedent for taking Aizen's Hax. There's further precedent for SS tech being able to affect TYBW Aizen's hax or characters relative to him, such as the black coat or it being stated Kisuke and Mayuri can deal with Hikone with adequate prep.

Anyway, this argument just reduces to, "Well why wasn't the ground erased if he was walking on it."

So umm... the whole "Limited" part of the description seems like a bunch of baseless head canon that straight uses made up terms that do not appear in Bleach, but um... Yeah... can we have some further elaboration? I assumed we don't allow head canon on wiki pages.

Yeah, so on a serious note, I was semi trolling in the original message by playing dumb. This is a revision, I lied 🤪. Basically I want to remove the "Limited" from Aizen's EE and give Ichigo and Yhwach back their resistances. The justifications for the way the current profiles are are just a bunch of headcanons connected from vague statements that don't prove anything. It's your burden to prove hax has a weakness, and the evidence in this case is just weak headcanon, and thus should be removed as baseless, and the other characters who lost resistances should get them back for the same reason

Basically, Yhwach and Ichigo get back their resistances to EE for touching Aizen, and that Limit is removed for being headcanon.

I'm doing this as cope btw. Hope the OP isn't to short or lackluster.

Profiles:

Yhwach

Sosuke Aizen

Ichigo Kurosaki (Pre-Timeskip)

Ichigo Kurosaki (Post-Timeskip)

I'm on a CRT groove rn, spamming out all my planned CRT's before summer ends. Would be funny if this gets coccslapped. I expect this to be controversial.

Agree: Arc7Kuroi (Possibly), KillerNerd007, AKUTO123, speedster352, Malekith, KazuiK, LordTracer, Livinmeme, Axxtentacle (Possibly), Kachon123, Milly_Rocking_Bandit, Hasty12345, EldemadeDityjon, LordGinSama, Dread (Possibly), Jibz, Quantu, Agnaa, Shadow (Possibly), Clover (Possibly), MitchNeutral: Deceived (Leaning towards likely/possibly),Disagree: Damage3245, DontTalkDT, AKM sama,
Does Aizen fall in love with Orihime? She is cute and beautiful. Will they  look great in the series? - Quora

Last edited:
So is the black line neutral in the pic?
Damage and Duedate aboutta go on a Bleach packing extravaganza ngl.
Tier 6 Relativistic bleach let's gooooo

Also gotta read through this later since I'm at work but following for sure

Wait wait wait ik we're waiting for people to sorta find their way here so all of this has been derailing a bit but did @Deceived also change his pfp to match @Arc7Kuroi and @Arcker123 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️I'm gonna lose it if they all message back to back and I see one pfp that much

For an actual argument, I believe the soul "strength" thing is in reference to someone's spiritual pressure via their reiatsu levels. If they aren't strong enough to handle it, they get erased, which I believe is just a thing with spiritual pressure in general, no? If you have strong enough spiritual pressure, the weaker people around you just start dying from it, and if you get to a certain level you can erase people (like Aizen).

The chair point is fine, but it definitely is limited to strength. Which would still qualify as a Limited hax.

Unless there's something I missed in the manga, there shouldn't be much more to this.

For an actual argument, I believe the soul thing is in reference to someone's spiritual pressure via their reiatsu levels. If they aren't strong enough to handle it, they get erased, which I believe is just a thing with spiritual pressure in general, no? If you have strong enough spiritual pressure, the weaker people around you just start dying from it, and if you get to a certain level you can erase people (like Aizen).
None of this is stated at all. Most he says is that humans can’t take his power, which doesn’t mean it’s strength limited. Only time EE in this manner is ever displayed is with Aizen. Other people just exert a physical force at most.
The chair point is fine, but it definitely is limited to strength. Which would still qualify as a Limited hax.
You wanna prove that?

None of this is stated at all. Most he says is that humans can’t take his power, which doesn’t mean it’s strength limited.
Why? If he's so strong that humans can't take his power anymore, why wouldn't that mean it's based on his strength and not something else?

Why? If he's so strong that humans can't take his power anymore, why wouldn't that mean it's based on his strength and not something else?
This is baseless. By power, he’s just referring to his EE, and how humans can’t withstand or resist it, that is all. You’re making a bunch of logical leaps to shoehorn in a weakness. Also, it’s your burden to prove how it’s based on strength and how that statement proves a weakness, not on me to prove negation.

This is baseless. By power, he’s just referring to his EE, and how humans can’t withstand or resist it, that is all.
Why is that the case? Why does he HAVE to be referring to EE? Is there no chance he's exaggerating his power here since when notably always weak people get near him, their body starts getting destroyed seemingly without a trace?
You’re making a bunch of logical leaps to shoehorn in a weakness. Also, it’s your burden to prove how it’s based on strength and how that statement proves a weakness, not on me to prove negation.
I think it's a leap in logic to assume he's being literal about EE, or that anyone who survives near him has resistance when there's a precedent of Spiritual Pressure having physical effects on people you're significantly stronger then.

I'm not arguing for a baseless weakness, i'm dissecting the logic used to get here at all and questioning it because I find it flimsy. I'm asking why these things HAVE to be the interpretation you're pushing, because so far, i'm not seeing why. If you can't back up a claim with solid reasoning, I don't see why we should use it.

Tell me why, and i'll agree. That's all I ask for, a solid why.

@Deceived and @Arc7Kuroi Idea.

So, this isn't a CRT, but Aizen's EE is very weird, and I'm hoping to get some answers.

So, this is Aizen's EE:

So, there's some stuff that's... interesting, I'll point them out.

This weakness seems... made up, not only is there no scan saying this, it's also just not a concept in the verse. "Spiritual Strength" and "Spiritual Weakness" are not concepts within Bleach, like at all. No one in Bleach ever uses these terms, not once. This is just baseless head canon.

🗿

This frankly isn't an argument for anything, much less that the EE is limited. Aizen's chair has feats of resisting Aizen's hax, such as his Kurohitsugi. In fact, Aizen compliments the dexterity of the chair for this feat. Literally all the captains had to run away from this same Kurohitsugi. This Chair dead ass isn't an anti feat for anything, it already precedent for taking Aizen's Hax. There's further precedent for SS tech being able to affect TYBW Aizen's hax or characters relative to him, such as the black coat or it being stated Kisuke and Mayuri can deal with Hikone with adequate prep.

Anyway, this argument just reduces to, "Well why wasn't the ground erased if he was walking on it."

So umm... the whole "Limited" part of the description seems like a bunch of baseless head canon that straight uses made up terms that do not appear in Bleach, but um... Yeah... can we have some further elaboration? I assumed we don't allow head canon on wiki pages.

Yeah, so on a serious note, I was semi trolling in the original message by playing dumb. This is a revision, I lied 🤪. Basically I want to remove the "Limited" from Aizen's EE and give Ichigo and Yhwach back their resistances. The justifications for the way the current profiles are are just a bunch of headcanons connected from vague statements that don't prove anything. It's your burden to prove hax has a weakness, and the evidence in this case is just weak headcanon, and thus should be removed as baseless, and the other characters who lost resistances should get them back for the same reason

Basically, Yhwach and Ichigo get back their resistances to EE for touching Aizen, and that Limit is removed for being headcanon.

I'm doing this as cope btw. Hope the OP isn't to short or lackluster.

Profiles:

Yhwach

Sosuke Aizen

Ichigo Kurosaki (Pre-Timeskip)

Ichigo Kurosaki (Post-Timeskip)

I'm on a CRT groove rn, spamming out all my planned CRT's before summer ends. Would be funny if this gets coccslapped. I expect this to be controversial.

Agree: DeceivedNeutral:Disagree:
Does Aizen fall in love with Orihime? She is cute and beautiful. Will they  look great in the series? - Quora
Agreed. Can't wait for all the Bleach goons to start arguing with the mods.

This is baseless. By power, he’s just referring to his EE, and how humans can’t withstand or resist it, that is all. You’re making a bunch of logical leaps to shoehorn in a weakness. Also, it’s your burden to prove how it’s based on strength and how that statement proves a weakness, not on me to prove negation.
I mean the only people who we see resisting are Ichigo and Yhwach, everybody else gets bodied by it.

Agree.

Never in the series is it portrayed that any hax only affects things far weaker than you. If you’re far stronger than someone (say like Aizen vs Sui Feng) then you can powernull their hax, but only if you’re far stronger. If you’re anywhere near relative you cannot just ignore the hax. Asserting otherwise is nothing but headcanon. In that vein TYBW Ichigo and SK Yhwach are relative to Muken Aizen (Aizen’s KS works and they’re able to scrap physically) yet both Ichigo and Yhwach can get within touch distance or straight up touch Aizen without getting EE’d. Similarly Monster Aizen evolves to the point of harming Dangai Ichigo (relativity) and can touch him but Dangai Ichigo isn’t EE’d. As such they should resist EE. “But it doesn’t erase the ground tho” is an argument from ignorance.

Edit: before people bring up “but Shunsui tho” he never got in range. Aizen warns him not to get close, Shunsui then watches the guards hands get erased, and then just doesn’t get close.

Assuming this ee is based on pure strength, Ichigo yhwach kenpachi hikone should all have ee, but there is no character doing such ee except aizen, so a limited ee argument is doing it because of spiritual strength, which greatly contradicts the series.

Why is that the case? Why does he HAVE to be referring to EE? Is there no chance he's exaggerating his power here since when notably always weak people get near him, their body starts getting destroyed seemingly without a trace?
He's referring to his EE because in that exact scene he's EEing someone. Not hard. The next sentence is such ridiculous head canon that it doesn't even merit response. Again, You have to prove this, my interpretation requires no baseless assumptions.
I think it's a leap in logic to assume he's being literal about EE, or that anyone who survives near him has resistance when there's a precedent of Spiritual Pressure having physical effects on people you're significantly stronger then.
Aizen's EE isn't like his normal spiritual pressure. It has less range than it for example. Again, none of this is proof of anything lmao. There is no reason this is applicable.
I'm not arguing for a baseless weakness, i'm dissecting the logic used to get here at all and questioning it because I find it flimsy. I'm asking why these things HAVE to be the interpretation you're pushing, because so far, i'm not seeing why. If you can't back up a claim with solid reasoning, I don't see why we should use it.
Dawg. It's not my burden to prove a weakness doesn''t exist, it's yours to prove it does. I made this CRT because the arguments for a weakness are so weak it hurts. I'm not making a positive claim, I'm criticizing the reasoning on profiles.
Tell me why, and i'll agree. That's all I ask for, a solid why.
You ought accept this CRT because the reasoning for Aizen's EE being weak is completely baseless and uses head canon.

Last edited:
He's referring to his EE because in that exact scene he's EEing someone. Not hard. The next sentence is such ridiculous head canon that it doesn't even merit response. Again, You have to prove this, my interpretation requires no baseless assumptions.

Aizen's EE isn't like his normal spiritual pressure. It has less range than it for example. Again, none of this is proof of anything lmao. There is no reason this is applicable.

Dawg. It's not my burden to prove a weakness doesn''t exist, it's yours to prove it does. I made this CRT because the arguments for a weakness are so weak it hurts. I'm not making a positive claim, I'm criticizing the reasoning on profiles.

You ought accept this CRT because the reasoning for Aizen's EE being weak is completely baseless and uses head canon.
I'm not making a claim or trying to prove anything, Arcker. I'm questioning the logic.

Why is the EE literal? Characters are not infallible by default, especially not arrogant ones. Why would he KNOW that they genuinely get erased? Why is Aizen's word being taken completely literally? Why can't "my power" be referring to his strength when 99% of the time when people talk about power they're talking about STRENGTH, and Aizen isn't completely infallible?

Get off the ******* high horse of "i'm right and you're wrong" and answer the questions. Defend it. No dogma on a revision where you're pushing your own interpretation. You are not 100% guaranteed to be correct. Stop strawmanning me by saying "prove it" when i'm literally just questioning your logic, i'm asking you questions.

How the hell do you seriously expect to get a revision past if your response to questioning is "you're baseless and wrong" instead of trying to actually defend yourself? Don't just repeat your interpretation as if it's fact.

Aizen already has EE accepted on his profile, this entire debate on if Aizen's statement is literal or not literally doesn't matter at all to this thread.

If you don't believe it to be literal and it's just Aizen being hyperbolic or sumshit like that, create a separate thread for that specific point, it has nothing to do with the main topic of this thread.

This is just derailing from the main point of this thread tbh.

If I did that, the thread would have to be put on hold, no? Couldn't you just tell me why here and avoid all that mess?

Can someone at least link me the original thread where EE was accepted? I want to know the why, and Arcker isn't giving me any "why"s here.

I'm not making a claim or trying to prove anything, Arcker. I'm questioning the logic.
I don’t know if you’re aware, but this is a claim.

Anyway, looking at your most recent comment, you seem to be misunderstanding the concept of this thread. The discussion is whether it’s limited, not it’s function or if he has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back