• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach and Aizen sniping from Galaxies away (Redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcker123

He/Him
This is a general thread for all Bleach god tiers, so anyone who scales to Senjumaru's 4-A feat scales to this revision.

We currently accept that even a casual Reiatsu from a god tier can affect 3 universes in their entirety. That's all fine and dandy, but we need to upgrade their ranges to match that, and thus I propose this:

Universal to Interdimensional with Reiatsu (Their Reiatsu would be able to shake the three realms of existence)

Last edited:
I agree that their range should be upgraded, but I’m not sure why it’d be Universal to Interdimensional as opposed to just Interdimensional.

also wouldn’t Low Multiversal be more fitting then Interdimensional here, since the realms are separate universes

I agree that their range should be upgraded, but I’m not sure why it’d be Universal to Interdimensional as opposed to just Interdimensional.
Because Universal shows how much of an area they can affect on a straight 3D plane, whereas Interdimensional is unrelated to that and describes if you can affect different spatially isolated places, which isn't the same as on the same plane.

A character can have less than Uni range whilst having interdimensional range.
also wouldn’t Low Multiversal be more fitting then Interdimensional here, since the realms are separate universes
Uhhhhh. Probably, but we don't accept 2-C Bleach so i'll stick with the low ball of Uni to Interdimesnional

Because Universal shows how much of an area they can affect on a straight 3D plane, whereas Interdimensional is unrelated to that and describes if you can affect different spatially isolated places, which isn't the same as on the same plane.

Uhhhhh. Probably, but we don't accept 2-C Bleach so i'll stick with the low ball of Uni to Interdimesnional
Do we have to wait until Cour 3 and 4 to make a 2-C Bleach CRT?
By the way, I'm not talking about a badly written and vague CRT

The Bleach Cosmology page doesn't clarify how many space-times Bleach is accepted to have on the wiki. Could you tell me how many the wiki accepts?

Do we have to wait until Cour 3 and 4 to make a 2-C Bleach CRT?
By the way, I'm not talking about a badly written and vague CRT

The Bleach Cosmology page doesn't clarify how many space-times Bleach is accepted to have on the wiki. Could you tell me how many the wiki accepts?
Yes,Specially cause Cour 3 and 4 could help solify it,and really an extra 2/3 years ain't that bad of a wait in the grand scheme of things.

Mm, aight. Revision is fine then.

Yhwach is fine, we actually see him affecting the realms. But without Aizen or Ichigo having feats of that range, simply being god tier isn't enough reason to get this same range. Especially when we're shown them going full power and not having this same effect.

It's in the original CRT: Aizen was going to shoot down the Royal Palace from the Soul Society just by releasing his reiatsu upwards.

Yeah, that's why he has inter-dimensional and interplanetary range at the moment, he was not stated or shown to affect all three realms last I checked which is what the OP is arguing.

Yhwach is fine, we actually see him affecting the realms. But without Aizen or Ichigo having feats of that range, simply being god tier isn't enough reason to get this same range. Especially when we're shown them going full power and not having this same effect.
With the hell one shot we actually have a direct statement that Aizen’s reiatsu is comparable to scope with Yhwach. And in the novels we get the same kind of statements for Ichigo compared to Reio. So you’re incorrect here.

Nobody is saying they are Uni range for scaling to Yhwach.

Shutara has a uni range feat and there are characters whose Reiatsu scale above her should be able to do similar feats because their Reiatsu is similarly powerful than an extremely casual Shutara. That's the argument and that was never addressed.

There's also several more lore cases that Arc brings up about the god tiers having more statements of being able to affect all the realms.
This is completely unreasonable. You're using manga feats to compare to a feat that doesn't exist in the manga.

With the hell one shot we actually have a direct statement that Aizen’s reiatsu is comparable to scope with Yhwach. And in the novels we get the same kind of statements for Ichigo compared to Reio. So you’re incorrect here.
I would like those scans brought in the OP in that case, but in regards to Aizen's reiatsu, the statement given is that Aizen and Yhwach's reiatsu kept a cap on hell, not that Aizen was spreading his reiatsu throughout all three realms. Him capping hell, isn't really a quantifiable range feat at the moment since we know not from what distance Aizen was maintaining this cap nor when his reiatsu was no longer keeping it up. There's not enough substantial detail there to say his range is actually to the same extent to Yhwach's when he's affecting all three realms.

And in regards to Ichigo being compared to Reio without further context, I can't really take that as evidence that Ichigo's powers are being felt across all three realms. Could you get the scan that points this out?

Nobody is saying they are Uni range for scaling to Yhwach.

Shutara has a uni range feat and there are characters whose Reiatsu scale above her should be able to do similar feats because their Reiatsu is similarly powerful than an extremely casual Shutara. That's the argument and that was never addressed.

There's also several more lore cases that Arc brings up about the god tiers having more statements of being able to affect all the realms.

This is completely unreasonable. You're using manga feats to compare to a feat that doesn't exist in the manga.
In that case, until we get a feat from the likes of Ichigo and Aizen which has them affecting all three realms at once, they shouldn't qualify since they lack these same circumstances that causes for Shutara to have the feat she does. Because at this moment in the anime, we don't even know how Ichigo and Aizen compare to her or Squad Zero as a whole yet. And at this moment we're still using the manga stuff on the profiles at this moment so I don't see it as unreasonable to not approve this until we get corrobating feats from the characters or the scans for what Arc's describing actually proves this range to be true. As it stands, simply being strong as or stronger than Squad Zero isn't good enough evidence to say their range is comparable.

I would like those scans brought in the OP in that case, but in regards to Aizen's reiatsu, the statement given is that Aizen and Yhwach's reiatsu kept a cap on hell, not that Aizen was spreading his reiatsu throughout all three realms. Him capping hell, isn't really a quantifiable range feat at the moment since we know not from what distance Aizen was maintaining this cap nor when his reiatsu was no longer keeping it up. There's not enough substantial detail there to say his range is actually to the same extent to Yhwach's when he's affecting all three realms.

And in regards to Ichigo being compared to Reio without further context, I can't really take that as evidence that Ichigo's powers are being felt across all three realms. Could you get the scan that points this out?
I can find scans later. But just to clarify you know the reason Shutara’s range is that large is strictly due to her power right? Like the anime makes it abundantly clear that it’s a product of how vastly strong her reiatsu is that enables it to reach across the universe. So logic, presented in the OP, is that provably stronger characters would have comparable range inherently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back