• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach TYBW Anime AP/Durability Revisions [The Quincy Invasions]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We currently accept that all Sternritter have Sklaverei as per their P&A sections, so similarly to how all Espada get GRC and CO despite not showing them in combat, as will the Quincy as long as they can use Vollstandig that is. Are there any contentions with that?

We currently accept that all Sternritter have Sklaverei as per their P&A sections, so similarly to how all Espada get GRC and CO despite not showing them in combat, as will the Quincy as long as they can use Vollstandig that is. Are there any contentions with that?
THE 5-C ÄS NÖDT AND ASKIN IS REAL.
I don't have an issue with that.
Btw does Quilge not care about this since i swear the boost that he gets from Vollständig to Ayon absorbed Sklaverei is bigger than 3x? EDIT iirc it's like 6x?
Or would this just create and additional Sklaverei Quilge without the additional Ayon buff?

I don’t have any issues with it.

It makes sense, though I notice some Quincies do have Vollstandig despite never using it. How is it determined which Quincy does or doesn't have Vollstandig out of the ones that haven't used it? Is it just all Sternritters?
List of Quincies who have Vollstandig on their profile despite never using it
Driscoll
Berenice
Jerome

List of Quincies who don't have Vollstandig on their profiles because they haven't used it
Uryu (Probably not included because of future cours)
Royd
Loyd (I'm guessing these two are only because they've used the bodies of other people and there's no Kenpachi Vollstandig or whatever?)
Yhwach (Would that be possible?)
Jugram (Same as Uryu maybe?)
Lee (I mean he probably doesn't)
Gremmy (Curious about this one)
Shaz (Unique case)

Note: Some of these are probably really easy to explain why/why not, I'm just listing them all just in case.
Basically, I feel like Royd and Loyd probably have it, but their keys and abilities make it really hard to apply. Lee probably doesn't since he was still considered Gremmy's creation. Shaz could potentially have it, if we're taking the 13 Blades short story with him being considered a real Sternritter, which is presumably why the 3 that died without using it have it on their profile, and Gremmy feels like someone that should logically have it, but also could reasonably not have it. At the very least, I think some explanation of how they're applied would be nice :p (Or maybe a source where they just straight up say who has what? Apparently CFYOW says Uryu has access, though that's obviously past this cour)
(Edit: Checked all Quincies, and I feel like either Gremmy and Shaz, or maybe just Shaz who are likely to not appear in any other cour like Uryu/Jugram should have a Vol buff too based on P&A or Driscoll, Berenice and Jerome shouldn't have Vol. Nearly every other character listed can basically be ignored.)

Last edited:
Yeah, but that's why I'm a bit confused why Gremmy and potentially Shaz don't, since they are also Sternritter. I do know it's in the Quincy psy, but it doesn't seem to have been consistently applied?
Also Loyd and Royd, but those two make more sense

Y'know what... Sorry to be a buzz kill but it says only a few sternritter can use vollstandig.....
Fk6Ls31WYAE4btO.png

Well, that would raise more issues, wouldn't it? Qunicy Psy Sternritter gives it to them all, so Gremmy and Shaz should have it too. If this is not the case and not all Sternritters can use it, then why would Berenice, Jerome and Driscoll have Vollstandig if they've never used it? You could maybe say Jerome has it because he's in the image, but...

List of Quincies who have Vollstandig on their profile despite never using it
Driscoll
Berenice
Jerome
They never got the chance to use Vollstandig cuz they died prematurely

List of Quincies who don't have Vollstandig on their profiles because they haven't used it
Uryu (Probably not included because of future cours)
Yes
His only scaling comes from when Yhwach made him copy him, perhaps that was only possible for Royd with Vollstandig, regardless his only scaling is with a form that we know has no Vollstandig
Loyd (I'm guessing these two are only because they've used the bodies of other people and there's no Kenpachi Vollstandig or whatever?)
If his brother isn't guaranteed to have one he may not either, also his only real scaling comes from copying Zaraki and as you say Zaraki doesn't have one
Yhwach (Would that be possible?)
Doesn't have one
Jugram (Same as Uryu maybe?)
Doesn't have one like Yhwach
Lee (I mean he probably doesn't)
Yeah
Gremmy (Curious about this one)
Isn't narratively consistent, and why would Yhwach give Gremmy a power up if he was keeping Gremmy in a cage because Gremmy was a potential loose cannon that everyone feared for his strength
Shaz (Unique case)
He can maybe get one, but unlike the first 3 who died prematurely (Quincy couldnt use Vollstandig with the Bankai Medallion), he didn't use it against Izuru at all, so he likely wasn't gifted one

Y'know what... Sorry to be a buzz kill but it says only a few sternritter can use vollstandig.....
Fk6Ls31WYAE4btO.png
Actually thanks to this, I can delete the Vollstandigs for any Sternritter that doesn't show one. But lemme double check.

Okay, thanks for the answers. Yeah, after thinking about it, I'm mainly hung up on whether or not Jerome, Berenice, Driscoll and Shaz should or shouldn't have Vol. I do think it's important to note that neither Jerome or Berenice used the Bankai Medallion to our knowledge and since they knew about Kenpachi from the Daten, they didn't try to use it against him. Granted, they also got killed pretty fast so...
If they all end up keeping it, I think it could at least be argued that Shaz could potentially have access and just also didn't use it, maybe for reasons? (Gisille didn't use it against Mayuri, maybe Shaz was just too cocky and didn't realise until he was already trapped that he was about to lose, and by that time Vol wouldn't have helped?)
Of course, if they don't end up keeping Vol because of above, then Shaz doesn't deserve one either lol

I am going to wait and ask Deceived why he gave Vollstandig to the Quincy Physiology page for everyone before I go through with it on profiles, but yeah off that keyword it would remove Vollstandig from those who do not use it.

Which includes: Driscoll, Berenice, Jerome, and Nianzol

The viz translation makes it sound like only a select few sternritters have vollstandig, when in reality...
Fk6Ls31WYAE4btO.png

Some individuals use spirit weapons with shapes that may initially appear different from bows and arrows, such as guns or swords, and there are also those who can activate the "Quincy Vollständig," an enhanced form that goes beyond imagination.

I completely forgot about Nianzol lol
Yeah, the Sternritter part of the Quincy psy would give Jugram, Shaz, Yhwach, Royd, Loyd and Gremmy Vollstandig
Can I also say it states that Uryu doesn't have a Vollstandig in the Quincy Sternritter tier psy page? Or that he doesn't possess any special abilities like the other Sternritters, but the only time he has Sternritter tier is when he's joined Yhwach and has the Antithesis? Am I missing something very obvious?

Last edited:
I will say that while that translation does make it seem like there's more Sternritters that can use Vollstandig (And yeah, most of them do seem to be capable of it), it doesn't actually say (Unless there's some Japanese context that I, someone who doesn't understand the nuances of the language missed) that all Sternritter are capable of Vollstandig, just that there are Sternritters who can use Vollstandig, possibily implying that there may be a few that can't?

Some individuals use spirit weapons with shapes that may initially appear different from bows and arrows, such as guns or swords, and there are also those who can activate the "Quincy Vollständig," an enhanced form that goes beyond imagination.
At least to me, this doesn’t give the impression that every Sternritter can use Vollständig, since it says “there are also those who can activate“, implying that the ones who can use Vollständig are separate from the rest.

I will say that while that translation does make it seem like there's more Sternritters that can use Vollstandig (And yeah, most of them do seem to be capable of it), it doesn't actually say (Unless there's some Japanese context that I, someone who doesn't understand the nuances of the language missed) that all Sternritter are capable of Vollstandig, just that there are Sternritters who can use Vollstandig, possibily implying that there may be a few that can't?
I agree it implies that some can't. I just wanna make sure there isn't any further context we are missing.

Sklavarei is not connected to Vollstandig... the girls used it in base.
They actually use it in conjunction with Vollstandig like they're activated simultaneously, but either way, the 3x shit is only applicable to Vollstandig since it comes from Letzt Stil scaling: Reishi Subjugation with Letzt Stil (3x) < Reishi Subjugation (Sklaverei) with Vollstandig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back