• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach TYBW Anime Cour 1 AP/Durability Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intro
I'm back 😈

Destroying Soul Society

Zanka no Tachi is stated to be able to destroy the entire Soul Society over the span of several hours with its raw aura alone. So, I calculated that as such, lowballing Soul Society to be a planet for now.

Blut​

Blut drastically increases offense or defense, but not both at the same time. Blut in the keyword is stated to be an offense or defense amp (depending on if it’s Blut Vene or Blut Arterie) equivalent to the Bankai amp. Since Blut only amps one stat at a time, and it’s equivalent to a Bankai level amp, Blut will get a 5x multiplier (5x AP for Arterie, 5x durability for Vene).

Sternritter​

Byakuya, Renji, and Shunsui don’t think the Captains can defeat the Sternritter without Bankai.

Yamamoto​

Yamamoto surpasses the power of all Captains, which would include Zaraki’s Ryoudan. Yama tanks Driscoll’s attacks and turns him to nothing. It is stated several times that Zanka no Tachi can destroy the entire Soul Society, and the keyword implies that it would passively do so over the span of several hours. Yamamoto never revealed his true power in the past. Yamamoto likens his Bankai to being enveloped with the Sun itself. Yama’s Bankai spiritual pressure is so immense it takes physical. If not for Royd’s Blut, Yamamoto would have vaporized him with his passive Bankai aura. Yama blasts away Bazz, As Nodt, and NaNaNa with his Shikai. Yama is able to nick Royd with his Shikai, this is likely Royd with Blut. Yama’s Bankai vaporizes Royd’s size. Yama’s Bankai skeletons are competitive with Royd. Bankai Yama swipes away Royd’s arrow. Yama kills Royd with Tenchi Kaijin.

Yama > pre-Unohana fight Zaraki’s best
Yama > 100 kills Driscoll
ZnT passive overtime > Soul Society
Present ZnT > Past ZnT
Royd’s Blut ~ ZnT passive aura > Royd
Tenchi Kaijin > Bankai Yama > Royd’s Sword > Shikai Yama > Bazz, NaNaNa, and As Nodt
Likely Royd’s Blut ~ Shikai Yama ~ at least Royd
ZnT Skeletons ~ Royd

Ichigo​

Shikai Ichigo rather easily cleaves through Ebern’s attacks. Bankai Ichigo casually burns Ebern. Shikai Ichigo styles on Quilge. Vollstandig Quilge and Shikai Ichigo clash. Bankai Ichigo presses Monster Quilge. Bankai Ichigo easily surpasses Monster Quilge. R&D believe Ichigo can turn the tide of the war. Ichigo had been releasing his reiatsu at his limit trying to bust out of the Jail. Ichigo one shots Shaz. Ichigo cuts through Yhwach’s Qualkreis arrows. Ichigo defends against Yhwach’s attacks with his Blut. Ichigo burns Yhwach’s arm with a Getsuga. Yhwach is able to react to Ichigo and see what is happening, but likely not quick enough to use Blut, so while Ichigo certainly harmed Yhwach I don’t believe there’s anything to say Ichigo tore through Yhwach’s Blut. Ichigo is able to briefly contest Yhwach before being overpowered while he has his rage amp. Ichigo’s rage amp is shown visually with the red reiatsu. The reason I believe Yhwach wasn’t using Blut is because Ichibe in cour 2 tells us that Yhwach could kill Ichigo. I haven’t included the scan because cour 2 is still ongoing and that statement could be further contextualized later. Tenjiro hypes the ever-loving shit out of Ichigo after Ichigo fractured his hand. Hikifune’s food gives you a massive amp to your reiatsu. Now Hikifune states it’ll be unlike anything they’ve felt before, which taken to its utmost would mean this Ichigo is beyond Mugetsu. However, given what we learn in cour 2 as I mentioned earlier, I don’t believe that is the case. That being said, it should mean that Ichigo after getting amped by Hikifune’s food would be stronger than he was just prior in his fight against Yhwach. Unohana implies that Ichigo is a good rival for Zaraki with his strength regained. Unohana knows he is going to Reiokyu to train and is aware of Squad 0, so it is more than likely that she’s referring to the fact that Zaraki has allies that can reach even higher heights than Unohana, similar to Zaraki, and that’s why he shouldn’t cry. At the very least, this should imply that Ichigo post Reiokyu training should be superior to pre-Unohana training Zaraki, as it wouldn’t make sense for him to have the potential to rival Zaraki, if he was weaker than a Zaraki that Unohana could kill numerous times. Old Man Zangetsu stopped suppressing Ichigo’s power and relinquished Ichigo’s true Zanpakuto.

Shikai Ichigo > Ebern
Bankai Ichigo ~ Monster Quilge’s Blut = 5x Monster Quilge > Monster Quilge > Vollstandig Quilge’s Blut = 5x Vollstandig Quilge > Vollstandig Quilge ~ Shikai Ichigo > Quilge
Bankai Ichigo > Shaz
Bankai Ichigo < Rage amp Bankai Ichigo ~ Yhwach ~ Ichigo’s Black Getsuga
Post-Gantonden Ichigo > Rage amp Bankai Ichigo

Driscoll​

Driscoll kills Sasakibe after killing over 100 people. Driscoll is stronger than Shuhei after killing over 100 people. Driscoll slams Shuhei.

5x 100 kills Driscoll = 100 kills Driscoll’s Blut > 100 kills Driscoll > Sasakibe and Hisagi

Quilge​

Quilge ratios the Tres Bestias, Loly, and Menolly. Vollstandig Quilge’s Blut Vene no sells Shikai Ichigo’s Getsuga. Vollstandig Quilge and Shikai Ichigo clash. It is implied that Kisuke cannot kill Monster Quilge with his Blut Vene active. Monster Quilge is able to harm an off-guard Kisuke. Bankai Ichigo’s Getsuga cannot break the Jail.

Quilge > Tres Bestias, Loly, and Menolly
Vollstandig Quilge’s Blut Vene > Shikai Ichigo’s Getsuga > Shikai Ichigo ~ Vollstandig Quilge
Monster Quilge’s Blut = 5x Monster Quilge > Monster Quilge > Ayon > Vollstandig Quilge’s Blut = 5x Vollstandig Quilge > Vollstandig Quilge > 3x Quilge
Monster Quilge’s Blut > Kisuke > Monster Quilge > half-dead Monster Quilge > off-guard Kisuke
The Jail > Bankai Ichigo’s Getsuga

Yhwach​

Halibel was no match for Yhwach, and we see that. Yhwach’s goal is to destroy Soul Society. Yhwach implies his power is relative to that of Bankai Yamamoto. Whether this is with Blut or not is entirely unknown. Yhwach kills base Yama, albeit Yama was exhausted from fighting Royd. Yhwach wears down Ichigo with Qualkreis before claiming he can cut through Ichigo’s Blut. Yhwach is able to clash with rage amp Bankai Ichigo, overpowering Ichigo when Ichigo loses his red reiatsu. Yhwach likely didn’t use Blut as Ichibe later states that Yhwach can kill Ichigo. I haven’t included the scan because cour 2 is still ongoing and that statement could be further contextualized later.

Yhwach > Halibel
Possibly Yhwach ~ Bankai Yama ~ at least Yhwach’s Blut
Bankai Ichigo < Rage amp Bankai Ichigo ~ Yhwach < Yhwach’s Blut = 5x Yhwach

Ayon​

Ayon annihilates Vollstandig Quilge.

Ayon > Vollstandig Quilge’s Blut Vene

Sajin​

Sajin halts Bambi’s sword swing. Bambi and Sajin clash.

Sajin ~ Bambi

As Nodt​

As Nodt no sells Renji’s attack with casual Blut Vene. As Nodt when serious no sells Byakuya’s attacks with his Blut Vene. As Nodt is able to harm Byakuya and deal major damage after overwhelming Byakuya with the Fear. As Nodt rips apart Byakuya with his own Bankai, albeit Byakuya has a hole in his gut and is affected by the Fear. As Nodt bloodies Renji with Senbonzakura Kageyoshi.

As Nodt’s casual Blut > Renji
5x As Nodt = As Nodt’s Blut > Byakuya ~ As Nodt
As Nodt with Senbonzakura Kageyoshi > Renji and injured Byakuya

Byakuya​

Byakuya halts Mask, cuts through As Nodt’s reishi thorns, and cuts his casual Blut Vene. Unohana implies that Ichigo is a good rival for Zaraki with his strength regained. Unohana knows he is going to Reiokyu to train and is aware of Squad 0, so it is more than likely that she’s referring to the fact that Zaraki has allies that can reach even higher heights than Unohana, similar to Zaraki, and that’s why he shouldn’t cry. At the very least, this should imply that Byakuya post Reiokyu training should be superior to pre-Unohana training Zaraki, as it wouldn’t make sense for him to have the potential to rival Zaraki, if he was weaker than a Zaraki that Unohana could kill numerous times.

Byakuya ~ As Nodt
Byakuya > Mask

BG9​

BG9 smacks around Soi Fon. Since BG9 is covered in a cloak, it’s hard to tell if he used Blut to block Soi Fon’s attack, considering his tentacle only scratch Soi Fon, it seems to me that he no-sold the attack with Blut and harmed Soi Fon without Blut.

5x BG9 = BG9’s Blut > BG9 ~ Soi Fon

Cang Du​

Cang with the Iron shatters Toshiro’s ice.

Iron Cang’s Blut = 5x Iron Cang > Iron Cang ~ Shikai Toshiro

Bambi​

Bambi and Sajin clash. Bambi had overwhelmed Sajin before he got hyped up by Yama’s reiatsu. There’s no indication that Bambi was fighting seriously enough to use Blut against Sajin, and prior to Sajin getting his spirits raised by Yama, it appears Bambi had him beat, which seems to support that notion.

5x Bambi = Bambi’s Blut > Bambi ~ Sajin

Robert​

Vollstandig Robert harms Shikai Shunsui. Robert says he lost his composure, so it’s unsure to me whether or not he would’ve been flustered enough to use Blut with Vollstandig, or just Vollstandig. So, I’ll account for that with possibly ratings. Robert dings a distracted Shunsui.

Possibly Vollstandig Robert > Shikai Shunsui < at least Vollstandig Robert’s Blut = 5x Vollstandig Robert
Robert > distracted Shunsui

Kisuke​

Kisuke is able to kill Monster Quilge while his Blut Vene is deactivated.

Kisuke > Monster Quilge

NaNaNa​

NaNaNa was able to do minor damage to Rose. It’s entirely off screen so we cannot say for sure whether he used Blut or not.

Possibly NaNaNa ~ Rose ~ at least NaNaNa’s Blut = 5x NaNaNa

Zaraki​

Zaraki kills 3 Sternritter and surpasses his own self. Shunsui implies that Zaraki’s potential comprises the main fighting force of the Gotei 13 now that Yama is dead. Since Shunsui is aware that Unohana will likely die if she trains Zaraki, I’m certain he’s speaking of Zaraki’s past strength. Kid Zaraki was so strong that Unohana couldn’t use cheap tricks. Zaraki removes a limiter every time he survives a near death encounter. More on Zaraki nerfing himself. After killing Unohana, Zaraki regained his past strength. Kid Zaraki was stronger than Unohana. During his bout with Unohana, Zaraki starts to catch up to base Unohana. Zaraki finally matches Unohana. Zaraki eventually gets strong enough to kill Bankai Unohana.

First Invasion Zaraki > LAA Zaraki
Post-Unohana training Zaraki > Alive Gotei 13 (excludes those who went to Reiokyu)
Kid Zaraki = Post-Unohana training Zaraki > Bankai Unohana > Unohana

Royd​

Royd off-screens no eyepatch Zaraki. If not for Royd’s Blut, Yamamoto would have vaporized him with his passive Bankai aura. It’s revealed that the fake Yhwach was Royd. Royd kicks away Yamamoto and slices through Yama’s Shikai flames with his sword. Royd breaks some of Yama’s Bankai skeletons. Honestly, it seems to me that Royd without his Blut was likely a rival for Shikai Yama, since he seemed surprised that Shikai Yama could cut through his arm. That indicates to me he might not have been using Blut Vene for defense, especially since he can slice through Yama’s Shikai flames with his sword. Yama implies that he was waiting for Royd to pull out his sword, as if to imply that it was Royd using his full power, aka Blut. Royd beat Zaraki so bad that the medical division doesn’t know if Zaraki will regain consciousness. This further supports Royd being on that Shikai Yama level, Shikai Yama is still stronger than any other captain.

Royd > First Invasion Zaraki’s Best
Royd’s Blut ~ ZnT passive aura
5x Royd = Royd’s Blut = at least Royd’s Sword ~ Shikai Yama ~ possibly Royd

Aizen​

Yhwach views Aizen as a threat and since he’s fused with the Hogyoku it’d be too hard for Yhwach to kill him. Base Aizen only feared Zaraki’s full potential and Yamamoto, implying he’s above Unohana. This will update anyone who scales to him.

Muken Aizen > Yhwach

Renji​

Hikifune amped Renji beyond anything he’s been before. Unohana implies that Renji is a good rival for Zaraki with his strength regained. Unohana knows he is going to Reiokyu to train and is aware of Squad 0, so it is more than likely that she’s referring to the fact that Zaraki has allies that can reach even higher heights than Unohana, similar to Zaraki, and that’s why he shouldn’t cry. Now this might sound crazy, but Renji is later able to best Asauchi that can bloody Ichigo. Meaning that Renji has scaling to post-Gantonden Ichigo’s level anyway, which puts him in the same general tier of power as Zaraki. At the very least, this should imply that Renji post Reiokyu training should be superior to pre-Unohana training Zaraki, as it wouldn’t make sense for him to have the potential to rival Zaraki, if he was weaker than a Zaraki that Unohana could kill numerous times.

Post-Gantonden Renji ~ Post-Gantonden Ichigo

Unohana​

Unohana believes Zaraki’s current power is so weak it is practically nothing. This implies that Unohana is beyond anything Zaraki can do right now, which isn’t crazy, given she kills him numerous times over in the name of removing his limiters. Shunsui heavily implies that Unohana is a big reason why the original Gotei 13 is the strongest iteration of the Gotei 13. Unohana casually beating down Zaraki. Unohana states that she can afford to fight with cheap tricks because Zaraki is weak, this implies that Unohana isn’t going all out. Unohana brought Zaraki to the brink of death. Unohana killed Zaraki countless times. Unohana believes she is stronger than anyone. Now there’s a lot of information contradicting this statement for being hyper literal, we know Aizen and Yamamoto are stronger than Unohana for example; however, this should be fine to apply to the rest of the Gotei 13 and to people like Azashiro and other strong characters that aren’t directly stated or shown to be Unohana’s superior. If anything this should support what I said earlier about Unohana being beyond early First Invasion Zaraki’s best, which is his Ryoudan. Unohana with her Bankai is able to slam around Zaraki, despite Zaraki catching up to her base power.

Bankai Unohana > Unohana > First Invasion Zaraki’s best

Conclusion
So these are the characters who actually have quantifiable changes as per the first cour of the anime. Here is a graphic that is color coded with tiering values that shows where characters get their scaling from. Enjoy.

Agree: Tracer, Slayer, Griffon
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
Sounds like a Goku victim
Who is stronger and who would win, Yhwach (Bleach) or Son Goku (Dragon  Ball)? - Quora

Oh, I just noticed, shouldn’t Uryū be here too? Quilge stated that Uryū was no weaker than him and Ichigo was concerned about being hit by Uryū’s arrows

Oh, I just noticed, shouldn’t Uryū be here too? Quilge stated that Uryū was no weaker than him and Ichigo was concerned about being hit by Uryū’s arrows
Base Quilge is featless rn, I’ll deal with base Quilge when I do CFYOW stuff, since he has some scaling there. Ichigo also thinks Uryu’s arrows are fodder compared to base Quilge’s which he no sold plus I think Uryu might getting nutty scaling in cour 2 iykyk

Ichigo has x10 (bankai), x10 (ressurection/horn of salvation), x10 (black getsuga=cero oscuras), and x10 (blut ven = bankai) uff

yeah uryu should be 5-B, especially since he fought Jugram later on, who broke Ichigo's bankai

agreed

Base Quilge is featless rn, I’ll deal with base Quilge when I do CFYOW stuff, since he has some scaling there. Ichigo also thinks Uryu’s arrows are fodder compared to base Quilge’s which he no sold plus I think Uryu might getting nutty scaling in cour 2 iykyk
Ah, mkay. Although afaik, Uryu’s True Shikai Ichigo level scaling in Cour 2 would end up in a new key from after he drank Yhwach’s blood.

I agree with everything overall, only questions I have are related to FB Shikai Ichigo backscaling from his Bankai, but that’s more related to his speed multiplier since Quilge and Urahara stated his Bankai’s speed is the most dangerous aspect.
And does Ichigo not get a 5x for Blut Vene? Or is that something that’ll be talked about later?

I agree with everything overall, only questions I have are related to FB Shikai Ichigo backscaling from his Bankai, but that’s more related to his speed multiplier since Quilge and Urahara stated his Bankai’s speed is the most dangerous aspect.
And does Ichigo not get a 5x for Blut Vene? Or is that something that’ll be talked about later?
Oh yeah he’s gonna get 5x Blut amp, I’ll update that tomorrow I’m not at my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back