• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach TYBW Anime AP/Durability Revisions [The Quincy Invasions]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Arc, I agree with everything and was wondering if you’re gonna include the LS feat of Ichigo sustaining the weight of the worlds onto his profile?

Vollstandig should get a multiplier from upscaling from blut since it's portrayed as a far greater increase in power than blut and that shouldn't really be against standards upscaling from something already in their kit

Arc has already been Asked and has Answered on the Vollständig stuff(By me Lmao),if you want to change it at this point make a thread at some point to have every Vollständig accepted as a 5x Multiplier.(Epic 5-C Äs Nödt Let's GOOOO)
How do you do the crossed out words thing in this site btw?
Also Rip Lille's scaling in the future dude has no chance to Go higher(since he won't get upscaled.)
Edit:Thank you AnAverageUsername

Last edited:
Arc has already been Asked and has Answered on the Vollständig stuff(By me Lmao),if you want to change it at this point make a thread at some point to have every Vollständig accepted as a 5x Multiplier.(Epic 5-C Äs Nödt Let's GOOOO)
Also Rip Lille's scaling in the future dude has no chance to Go higher(since he won't get upscaled.)
So you see the Bold and Italicize options yeah? And the three dots by em? Click that and you'll see an S with a line over it

Edit:Thank you AnAverageUsername
It wouldnt make sense for vol to use the low end instead of the high-end, its an improved version of a technique that far exceeds bankai note ichigo and uryu, not saying every letzt gives mugetsu level jumps but still

hey quick question about all this and how it will deal with the new canon stuff added in the anime under Kubo's supervision and all.

I mean we already have a single member of the squad 0 being able to shake all 3 different worlds by simply releasing their power and it was specifically even ask by Kubo to show that scene to boot would that net in the ranges of 5-Aish or even higher, I mean it does use the kanji for realms* in the actual Japanese which would mean that a release of one squad 0 member is capable of shaking 3 separate dimensions that contain stars buuuuuut caught caught nervously looks into the 4-A direction* I personally don't want to deal with that insinuation so lets say she shook 3 planets and leave it at that (the feat was done in shikai btw)

hey quick question about all this and how it will deal with the new canon stuff added in the anime under Kubo's supervision and all.

I mean we already have a single member of the squad 0 being able to shake all 3 different worlds by simply releasing their power and it was specifically even ask by Kubo to show that scene to boot would that net in the ranges of 5-Aish or even higher, I mean it does use the kanji for realms* in the actual Japanese which would mean that a release of one squad 0 member is capable of shaking 3 separate dimensions that contain stars buuuuuut caught caught nervously looks into the 4-A direction* I personally don't want to deal with that insinuation so lets say she shook 3 planets and leave it at that (the feat was done in shikai btw)
I reiterate: Squad Zero’s feat will be discussed in a different thread after this one, so don’t bring it up here.

Which you will in that other thread
20eods.jpg

There was actually 3 months after he regained his powers where him Yoruichi and Kisuke were prepping for the FKT battles, and during that time Kisuke jumped from 6-B to High 6-A, so there's nothing to backscale Isshin like that.

Shunsui doesn't scale to Yamamoto. Also SS Arc Shunsui is 6-B, which you could see if you read his profile.

Nope because he left without notifying Soul Society and thus couldn't have gotten the limtier placed upon him.
I read the profile notice how I specified with Katen Kyokotsu. Shunsui SS 6-B scaling is jank. Yamamoto is High 6-A and they are 6-B for fighting with him? And you can argue that he was holding back if you want but holding back to specifically 6-B is so unfounded its funny.
Isshin's case is different, its never actually stated that he was training to fight Aizen, and he has no anti-feats prior unlike Yoruichi and Kisuke. Basically its the assumption that his strength changed, and not the other way around.

I read the profile notice how I specified with Katen Kyokotsu. Shunsui SS 6-B scaling is jank. Yamamoto is High 6-A and they are 6-B for fighting with him? And you can argue that he was holding back if you want but holding back to specifically 6-B is so unfounded its funny.
Isshin's case is different, it’s never actually stated that he was training to fight Aizen, and he has no anti-feats prior unlike Yoruichi and Kisuke. Basically it’s the assumption that his strength changed, and not the other way around.
The case with Isshin I can believe, more so because I swear there was a statement that he had more spiritual pressure before he lost his powers than when he regained them. So it stands to reason he was more powerful before he lost and regained his powers

There’s only like a couple people that scale to it right?
We shall find out in the lifting strength thread which is not this thread.

The case with Isshin I can believe, more so because I swear there was a statement that he had more spiritual pressure before he lost his powers than when he regained them. So it stands to reason he was more powerful before he lost and regained his powers
If you can produce that statement great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back