• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach TYBW Anime AP/Durability Revisions [The Quincy Invasions]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We currently accept that all Sternritter have Sklaverei as per their P&A sections, so similarly to how all Espada get GRC and CO despite not showing them in combat, as will the Quincy as long as they can use Vollstandig that is. Are there any contentions with that?
Sounds alright to me.

Yhwach says rejoice Stern Ritters, implying that all of them have it
Quite a few of the Sternritters that are on the chopping block for Vollständig removal are already dead when that line happens.
However i have an arguement for at least a possibly with Vollständig for 2 of this group Shaz(depending on where his fight with Kira happens since i forgot)Nianzol,Gremmy or Lee,since in the Vollständig activation scene there's 2 Vollständig who kinda HAVE to belong to at least 2 of this group for the story to make sense.(The Unknown Yellow/Gold Vollständig pillar can't belong to Liltotto logically and only matches maybe Pernida otherwise but it kinda makes no sense for it to be Pernida,while the other pillar simply does match anyone else)
EDIT:unless we argue the 2 extra Pillars are a plothole i guess.

I am going to wait and ask Deceived why he gave Vollstandig to the Quincy Physiology page for everyone before I go through with it on profiles, but yeah off that keyword it would remove Vollstandig from those who do not use it.
When I made the blog it was before this keyword (or even the anime) existed, so I didn't have the context of this statement. I was working under two assumptions:

1. Sternritters are the best of the best that Quincy kind has to offer, with the vast majority of them being parallels with Shinigami captains. It makes sense to me that these parallels in strength and skill would also parallel in other attributes, including specialized techniques; such as Vollstandig basically being the Quincy version of a Shinigami's Bankai.

2. Most Sternritter, with arguably a few exceptions (I'm not entirely sure anymore) have the equipment needed for Vollstandig; The Leiden Hant. I don't believe this equipment outside of activating Vollstandig is actually useful or even practical for Quincies. The only reason why they would have this equipment would be to activate Vollstandig.

Outside of these reasons I was also significantly less experienced at debating, logical deduction and other important aspects about power-scaling when I made this blog. So multiple errors probably do exist with it, I would have to personally check over the blogs again before asserting that true though.

If there's enough support with removing Vollstandig from those characters who haven't shown it; I would be fine with it. Especially with the introduction of that keyword directly stating only a "few" (definitely not a "few" in the truest sense of the word) have Vollstandig.

2. Most Sternritter, with arguably a few exceptions (I'm not entirely sure anymore) have the equipment needed for Vollstandig; The Leiden Hant. I don't believe this equipment outside of activating Vollstandig is actually useful or even practical for Quincies. The only reason why they would have this equipment would be to activate Vollstandig.
I think the exceptions all have some other way to activate it, like as nodts eye, masculines belt, and gerard's blood.
Outside of these reasons I was also significantly less experienced at debating, logical deduction and other important aspects about power-scaling when I made this blog. So multiple errors probably do exist with it, I would have to personally check over the blogs again before asserting that true though.

If there's enough support with removing Vollstandig from those characters who haven't shown it; I would be fine with it. Especially with the introduction of that keyword directly stating only a "few" (definitely not a "few" in the truest sense of the word) have Vollstandig.
The raws say nothing about a few

I think the exceptions all have some other way to activate it, like as nodts eye, masculines belt, and gerard's blood.
I wasn't arguing the exceptions to be those without the glove as Leiden Hants aren't necessarily just glove-shaped. It's just something which allows Quincies to activate Vollstandig and those who activate it without using a glove still are using a Leiden Hant.

The raws say nothing about a few
Who cares, when I'm saying a "few" I'm not purely talking about the wording used in the mistranslation. It's just a word I used to express a general idea that some characters haven't used Vollstandig, which is even supported by the translation given by @Guacamolefletcher.

Alright cool, then Driscoll, Nianzol, Berenice, and Jerome won’t have Vollstandig. Also, Neco when he says rejoice Sternritter he is only talking to the Sternritter that are in Seireitei fighting during the second invasion, which the aforementioned four are not. This thread can be closed then and I’ll get to applying changes to the profiles in my spare time.

Real quick, sorry to reopen this

How come Yhwach doesn't scale to Ichibe's Low 5-B?

Edit: Was explained to me offsite. Sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back