• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 3: Post-Timeskip (Fullbring, TYBW and CFYOW Novel) (Part 3)

We STILL on this ? Jesus...

Isnt there a bare minimum difference of three times between Chair Aizen and Butterfly Aizen due to the whole chantless Kido is a 3rd of the power of one who uses the chant ?

Maybe there is a good reason for this, but Hikone's base stat is rated as FTL for fighting Kenpachi, but Kenpachi in the novel is rated as MFTL for fighting Hikone.

That's a contradiction.

Hikone has 3 keys

FTL (Kept up and dodged attacks from the arrancars and female Sternritter) | FTL (Faster than before, dodged a swing from Kenpachi)

He's already FTL in his 1st key before he even fights Kenpachi. Kenpachi > him with all his amps.

Can people stop joking? As if that would counter facts. My points stand until a legit reason is given that counters the points given.

Yes AppleLord is a joke around these parts.

Don't throw way the little credibility you have built for a one-liner because you don't agree with me.

AppleLord said:
Are you implying Askin could take down Yhwach in the same manner?
Depends. If Askin made the air poisonous and we assume that Yhwach can't get ahold of Askin in time to kill him, then logically Yhwach would eventually die from poisoning, no?

Damage3245 said:
AppleLord said:
Are you implying Askin could take down Yhwach in the same manner?
Depends. If Askin made the air poisonous and we assume that Yhwach can't get ahold of Askin in time to kill him, then logically Yhwach would eventually die from poisoning, no?
If you mean base maybe but Yhwach just as easily could take away his powers

While Ikomikidomoe fought the Arrancars, the Quincies attacked Hikone from the sky. A relentless torrent of arrows rained down. Hikone, using a combination of Hierro and Blut Vene, alleviated the attacks. Liltotto clicked her tongue.

"Though not as much as Kurosaki Ichigo, this one is also quite dangerous."

This is from the quotes compiled from Aernasilver from the CFYOW novels. Liltotto faught TS Ichigo and says that this Hikone is not as dangerous as Ichigo, implying TS Ichigo > this Hikone. So that would mean TS Ichigo is at least FTL since that Hikone is FTL and below TS Ichigo. Since Liltotto uses a blanket "Hikone is not as dangerous as Ichigo" statement I think that should apply to in general aka TS Ichigo is faster, stronger, and more durable than this Hikone. Therefore, if TS Ichigo is At least FTL than so should Dangai Ichigo. I feel this is more concrete than guessing which form of Ichigo is being referred to by "only Ichigo and Aizen can wash Hikone"

@Arc7Kuroi; I'm fine with True Shikai Ichigo, Dangai Ichigo and Aizen scaling to FTL through that.

That's why I propose AT LEAST FTL for TS Ichigo since our most concrete speed statement for TS Ichigo so far is that he's above Base Hikone. Maybe something like At least FTL, possibly MFTL since TS Ichigo is stated above Base Hikone by Liltotto and it can be argued that it's implied TS Ichigo is even above Resurreccion Limiter Released Hikone.

It's also worth to note that if it's the author saying Aizen, Ichigo, and Kenpachi could wash Hikone, then the author could be referring to any form of Ichigo not necessarily TS Ichigo. However, if it's a character who hasn't seen anything above TS Ichigo then TS Ichigo should 100% scale above Full Power Hikone.

Some of you are legit making these unnecessarily complicated. Ichigo is > all Hikone forms this is a fact, why are some of you so determined to find some doubt in this? Why would they be talking about any of his other forms outside of base when Hikone doesn't go above Tier 6? Why the heck would Ichigo scale below in speed to Kenpachi who isn't even using Shikai?

Ichigo isn't able to do anything notable against Yhwach until he busts out the Horn of Salvation; so, why does Ichigo in just his Shikai have to be above everyone else in the series? All we see of TS Ichigo is him no diff the Femritter, prepare to fight eight sternritter but not have to fight them, get haxed by Askin, and get toyed with by Yhwach. We can place TS Merged Hollow Form Ichigo above Kenpachi easily cause he damaged Yhwach but why does Ichigo in shikai have to be faster than Kenpachi when he has no good backings for that form (when compared to other God Tiers and Ichigo's later forms).

At least FTL makes since, especially since True Shikai ichigo wasn't portrayed as overwhelming fast that MFTL would imply when he was battling with all of the quincy to reach Yhwach.

Arc7Kuroi said:
Ichigo isn't able to do anything notable against Yhwach until he busts out the Horn of Salvation; so, why does Ichigo in just his Shikai have to be above everyone else in the series? All we see of TS Ichigo is him no diff the Femritter, prepare to fight eight sternritter but not have to fight them, get haxed by Askin, and get toyed with by Yhwach. We can place TS Merged Hollow Form Ichigo above Kenpachi easily cause he damaged Yhwach but why does Ichigo in shikai have to be faster than Kenpachi when he has no good backings for that form (when compared to other God Tiers and Ichigo's later forms).
Because is already stated that TSI is = to dangai ichigo that is why

Not to mention that the femritters basically spanked kenpachi and ichigo was playing around with all of them even worried that a single attack would kill/hurt them badly

Also, if the author is talking about Tier 5 Ichigo then his statement that Ichigo is above Hikone requires less asumptions because Tier 5 > Tier 6 so of course Tier 5 Ichigo > Tier 6 Hikone. While I agree that personally I feel TS Ichigo should scale above Base Kenpachi we have no feats or statements that require zero assumptions to confirm that without a shadow of a doubt. TS Ichigo is below Yhwach, Gremmy is below Yhwach, Kenpachi was able to match pace with Gremmy in base so maybe he could match pace with TS Ichigo. Saying TS Ichigo should be faster than base Kenpachi makes sense to me but it has not logical backings besides Ichigo is the main character and is going to face the final boss so he should be the best.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:

Not to mention that the femritters basically spanked kenpachi and ichigo was playing around with all of them even worried that a single attack would kill/hurt them badly
You do realize that you're talking about Kenpachi in a different arc? That Kenpachi is rated as Relativistic.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Arc7Kuroi said:
Didn't the Femritters catch Kenpachi off guard after having to fight Gremmy? Because being able to beat a weakened Kenpachi doesn't put you above Kenpachi's full power. Unless Kenpachi was in tip top shape when the Femritters arrived, then I concede my point to yours.

Ichigo is the strongest tier 6, he was literally so powerful that they thought about not even letting him go back to the human world due to the effects he could have on it if he were unable to control it.

Arc7Kuroi said:
Also, if the author is talking about Tier 5 Ichigo then his statement that Ichigo is above Hikone requires less asumptions because Tier 5 > Tier 6 so of course Tier 5 Ichigo > Tier 6 Hikone. While I agree that personally I feel TS Ichigo should scale above Base Kenpachi we have no feats or statements that require zero assumptions to confirm that without a shadow of a doubt. TS Ichigo is below Yhwach, Gremmy is below Yhwach, Kenpachi was able to match pace with Gremmy in base so maybe he could match pace with TS Ichigo. Saying TS Ichigo should be faster than base Kenpachi makes sense to me but it has not logical backings besides Ichigo is the main character and is going to face the final boss so he should be the best.
TSI is below A Yhwach not base

Unless you have a statement were kenpachi is compared to something on the level of dangai in any form then ichigo will still be above

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Dude Yhwach is 5-B, ofc Ichigo didn't do shit. Come on man.
Exactly, so what's so wrong about TS Ichigo being At least FTL, possibly MFTL. When, we know without a shadow of a doubt that TS Ichigo > Base Hikone because of what Liltotto said and that it can be argued (but not with 100% certainty) that TS Ichigo > Full Power Hikone because of what the author said.

Because it's nonsense, you haven't even read the novel man and you're trying to explain things to me.

Ichigo is constantly referred to as the most powerful in the verse and the closest entity to the soul king. You have literally nothing to suggest he doesn't scale at all above him. You're arguing he's below Base Kenpachi based off nothing.

Arc7Kuroi said:
Exactly, so what's so wrong about TS Ichigo being At least FTL, possibly MFTL. When, we know without a shadow of a doubt that TS Ichigo > Base Hikone because of what Liltotto said and that it can be argued (but not with 100% certainty) that TS Ichigo > Full Power Hikone because of what the author said.
I think it could be good

Yes and Ichigo with just his True Bankai bisected Yhwach with a Getsuga, so I'm sure True Bankai Horn of Salvation Ichigo is far above everything else in the series. However, there's such a wide gap between TBHoS Ichigo and TS Ichigo that I don't see why it should be assumed TS Ichigo > the rest of the verse. Also, TS Ichigo doesn't have enough interactions that can directly compared to TYBW/CFYOW Kenpachi outside of the author saying Ichigo (not specifying which form) and Kenpachi could beat Hikone at max power.

The Kenpachi that gets smacked by the Femritters is also charred like burnt wood and in base with his eye patch on, so Femritters beating that Kenpachi IMO shouldn't be used to say TS Ichigo > Base Kenpachi as a valid argument.

What are you even talking about dude? Do you even look at the profiles? That Ichigo is 5-B as well already why does it matter if he cut Yhwach in half? He has the most raw power.

Why do you keep comparing tier 6 people to tier 5 man?

All it takes is a little thinking, via your logic I can make Ginjo 5-B and everyone who scales to Tokinada like Hisagi via just turning off my brain and saying "There is no proof what Ichigo they're talking about so it's possible Ginjo is 5-B"

Back