• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach TYBW Anime AP/Durability Revisions [The Quincy Invasions]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction
Finally wrapping up my Cour 2 Bleach TYBW anime revisions for AP and durability, yay.

Profiles

Key Notes
As you will see with Cang Du, Bambi, and BG9, I believe it is very consistent for the Sternritter to scale in their base forms to the Bankai they stole. For the most part, they already do, Bambi’s base form enhanced with Blut has likely scaling to the same level as Komamura’s Bankai, As Nodt scales to the same level as Byakuya’s Bankai and is even stronger with Blut, and Yhwach scales to the same level as Yama’s Bankai and potentially stronger with Blut. Whether it is with or without Blut, in some manner, these Quincies’ base forms scale to the Bankai they stole. Thus, I believe that at the bare minimum, Cang Du and BG9 should scale to the Bankai they stole in base with Blut. This will also help with solidifying their scaling and removing some of the ambiguity that clutters their ratings. Not that that alone is a good reason to accept this premise, just pointing out it does aid in making the scaling more explicit. It’s worth noting as well that the Sternritter are all “Captain level” and Blut is a Bankai level amp, so it is very consistent lore wise, for Blut Sternritter to scale to the Bankai.
So, you'll notice I split Ichibe into "Sealed" and "True Power" as well. While it's certainly possible that Ichibe doesn't have his powers sealed like the rest of Squad 0 and he can simply better control his reiatsu, thus not needing it. However, rather than speculate about that, I'm going to assume his power level functions like the rest of Squad 0 until shown otherwise in Cour 3.
Yes this blog is for the entire TYBW anime, if you wanna see what was accepted from the Cour 1 revisions, so you don't have to invest redundantly in this thread, check out the previous thread.
This thread will also include me updating the profiles removing the SAFWY tier 5 stuff from this thread and the Ikkaku downgrade.

Conclusion
Arc but why is this thread formatted differently than the others, well it's because in the other threads I didn't type out justifications ahead of time. Here's a scaling map to help you visualize better the scaling, since the new formatting makes it difficult to view the scaling values in a quick manner, it's color coded by tier btw (light purple is 6-B, green is High 6-B, pink is High 6-A, light blue is 5-C, cyan is Low 5-B). Please be civil.

Agree: Tracer, Lephyr, KT, Griffin, Slayer
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
I saw the majority of this beforehand, and I agreed with it then, so now I’m gonna disagree at the most inconvenient moment-

Jk, all of this looks good to me, aside from Izuru. I’m not seeing where he’s getting High 6-B from, since the justification says it’s the same as what’s on his profile now, but his prior key is only At least 6-B.

I saw the majority of this beforehand, and I agreed with it then, so now I’m gonna disagree at the most inconvenient moment-

Jk, all of this looks good to me, aside from Izuru. I’m not seeing where he’s getting High 6-B from, since the justification says it’s the same as what’s on his profile now, but his prior key is only At least 6-B.
Shaz Domino is likely High 6-B and Izuru defeats Shaz in one of the novels

Edit: oh my bad, the scans for Izuru fighting Shaz are only on Shaz's profile, I'll add them to Izuru's after this thread concludes.

Shaz Domino is likely High 6-B and Izuru defeats Shaz in one of the novels

Edit: oh my bad, the scans for Izuru fighting Shaz are only on Shaz's profile, I'll add them to Izuru's after this thread concludes.
Aight, all good then 👍

Agree FRA
(Im crying Dad's finally came home now i don't have to use this joke ever again unless it becomes relevant).
You cooked 5 stars.
Edit:Also hugely grateful for all the hard work you have put into this and the bleach verse(and others like the epic thug bug verse) in general.
Stand Proud.
Idle question for Tommorow,is there a reason not every Vollständig gives a multiplier?

Last edited:
Tho IMO, I think the fodder sternritter shouldn't have a likely rating cus they're above normal captain level

Agree only if its 2C upgrade
cat-not-a-care-in-the-world.gif

I don’t think there is any hints nor implications suggesting Ichibei has a sealed state like the others. In the room there were 4 candles for 4 members. Like we even see him use Bankai even.

Also why does Ayon scale above the Zero division?

Last edited:
Agree and disagree cause why is the calc for squad 0 only considering Seireitei - Reiokyu distance when we see it affecting others not in that distance?

1. Are we sure that Uryu got an amp from the Auswahlen? We know he's immune to at least the power stealing property of the Auswahlen, so IMO there is the possibility for him to be completely immune to any effects from it.

I know that the Post-Auswahlen key has a TBA, but still.

2. A bit unrelated, but why is your calc of the Shutara feat only taking in consideration the planets (and the Reiokyu-Seireitei distance) and not the entire dimensions like Shutara directly said?

Edit:

Y’all, Arc is going to make a thread specifically about the Squad Zero feat as soon as this one is done. Don’t talk about it here.
If this is true, then Arc can ignore my second point.

So I'm late, but as everyone ahead of me has said this is genuinely incredible, but there's some stuff I wanna question

This justification should be removed one of the very first things we learn is his reiatsu is down the gutter which we accept influences physical stats, Mayuri and Giselle seem to be blatantly referring to his range of movement and nimbleness alone, not all his physicals

Soi Fon tanks BG9's missiles so shouldn't her durability be upgraded to match BG9's AP?

Both Lille and Gerard are able to break/pierce Kirio's plants which are made of her reiatsu so shouldn't they scale to her 11.0875 Exatons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back