• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach TYBW Anime Cour 1 AP/Durability Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? What are y'all on? Neither of you two are making any sense whatsoever. Are we looking at the same thing? Y'all are making my brain melt with these random ass statements.
Robert's scaling goes "At least Vollstandig Robert's Blut" -> "At least Vollstandig Robert", which just trips me up a little. The same thing happens to Bambi and NaNaNa.

Robert's scaling goes "At least Vollstandig Robert's Blut" -> "At least Vollstandig Robert", which just trips me up a little. The same thing happens to Bambi and NaNaNa.
I color coded it based on what values people scale to. No where did I say or imply that an arrow = ">". Arrows denote where the scaling comes from, the value is represented by color.

rage-keyboard.gif

I agree with everything but I don’t understand why there’s so much discourse about Renjis scaling. Post-Gantonden Renji ~ Post-Gantonden Ichigo people can’t accept Renji actually strong.

What are y'all's thoughts on Ichigo possibly having Blut Arterie? Ichigo can use Blut, so he should logically be capable of using both applications; however, he never does so intentionally, as Zangetsu has to activate for him. Thus, it isn't certain whether Ichigo can objectively use Blut Arterie. However, if you can manipulate one reishi system, you should be able to manipulate the other reishi system as the only difference between Blut Arterie and Blut Vene is that Arterie has its own specific electrons and so does Vene. I don't think Ichigo can use it actively/intentionally, but Zangetsu should be able to activate it like Blut Vene, and Ichigo even implies that Zangetsu did that when he fought Zaraki.

Basically, I wanna give Ichigo "possibly 5-A with Blut Arterie", since while evidence suggests he should be able to use this technique through Zangetsu, he technically hasn't objectively portrayed the ability to do so. Thoughts?

What are y'all's thoughts on Ichigo possibly having Blut Arterie? Ichigo can use Blut, so he should logically be capable of using both applications; however, he never does so intentionally, as Zangetsu has to activate for him. Thus, it isn't certain whether Ichigo can objectively use Blut Arterie. However, if you can manipulate one reishi system, you should be able to manipulate the other reishi system as the only difference between Blut Arterie and Blut Vene is that Arterie has its own specific electrons and so does Vene. I don't think Ichigo can use it actively/intentionally, but Zangetsu should be able to activate it like Blut Vene, and Ichigo even implies that Zangetsu did that when he fought Zaraki.

Basically, I wanna give Ichigo "possibly 5-A with Blut Arterie", since while evidence suggests he should be able to use this technique through Zangetsu, he technically hasn't objectively portrayed the ability to do so. Thoughts?
Sure.

I guess this is fine, as long as it’s noted that Ichigo can’t use it actively.

Are his Blut Vene and possibly Blut Arterie gonna carry over to his later keys?

It makes sense that he has the capability for both. All quincies seem to have possible access, but it doesn't make a difference if you can't activate it. I don't think Ichigo has ever shown that he can activate either Blut by himself/consciously, but Zangetsu seems to be able to activate Blut without Ichigo's knowledge, so I think it would have to be clear in the key that it's done with Zangetsu's help like Tracer said

Didn't think about this but Blut is a Bankai level amp, so no Blut Monster Quilge would be at most 10x weaker (100 Zettatons 5-B), Quilge primarily gets his power from Ayon, since he was fodderized by Ayon, so Ayon would be 5-B as well.

I agree with everything but I don’t understand why there’s so much discourse about Renjis scaling. Post-Gantonden Renji ~ Post-Gantonden Ichigo people can’t accept Renji actually strong.
I think the main problem people have is he’s in the same AP value as base Aizen, and people don’t like that. That’ll likely get fixed later anyways, as he upscales from a lot of characters, like Shunsui, Byakuya, Renji, and Yoruichi

He's never used Blut Arterie, so I don't think he should have a rating for it.

I'm fine with using a possibly rating as the probability of him having the technique would be decently high given the circumstantial evidence we have, but I can also see why people would have logically sound contentions with it.

I'm also fine with us not having the rating at all for the technique since Ichigo hasn't actually shown himself using that technique in the first place, it's just that we can inductively and deductively reason he should probably have it.

In short, both sides are equally correct to me, so either proposition would be fine.

I'm unfamiliar with the mechanics of Blut, so I'm not too sure. However, if using one is more or less equivalent to using the other mechanically, then the possibly should be okay. Although I'm not sure if it's really all that necessary to give out a an AP rating for an ability/amp that was never actually showcased, and is thus completely out of character to use in battle. Adding OoC things to the P&A section makes sense from an indexing standpoint since it's still an ability the character possesses, but I'm not sure about adding stuff to the AP/Tier sections and whatnot. For example, Kakashi can objectively activate the 1st Gate, but we don't give him a rating that's 5x higher than normal because it's simply something he's never used in battle, but he still gets Statistics Amplification on his P&A section because it's an ability he has.

All in all, I'm kinda neutral I guess. A possibly rating is harmless either way, so if I had to lean one way it'd be towards agreeing I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back