• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has replied afterward... and your point is provably false, Aizen references his EE in context of Shunsui and Shinigami, as denoted in Arcker and I's further posts...
Where? I scrolled down and did not see he responded to you at all. And responding to a post does not mean you debunked him. Therefore, I still agree with him.

Did he ever use his EE passively, except in humans?

I have only this scan and this one.
He quite literally starts erasing a Shinigami's hands in chapter 618ish, we've been over this in this exact thread before... you and I have had this exact conversation previously in this exact thread. AKM even gave you the scans proving that I wasn't lying and you dropped the point, after falsely accusing me of being aggressive.
dreadhavingabruhmoment.png

He quite literally starts erasing a Shinigami's hands in chapter 618ish, we've been over this in this exact thread before... you and I have had this exact conversation previously in this exact thread.
After being released from Muken, Aizen displays the ability to use his Reiatsu as a shield that can vaporize living beings that come too close to him, similar to his previous forms when fused with the Hōgyoku.[235] He can focus his Reiatsu to break through dense barriers that are permeated with Reishi.

I still agree with damage regardless.

After being released from Muken, Aizen displays the ability to use his Reiatsu as a shield that can vaporize living beings that come too close to him, similar to his previous forms when fused with the Hōgyoku.[235] He can focus his Reiatsu to break through dense barriers that are permeated with Reishi.

Bro dead ass just copy pasted The Bleach wiki

No way you copy pasted a Bleach wiki article and sent that as an objective piece of information. Yeah no, that's not a valid claim.

No way you copy pasted a Bleach wiki article and sent that as an objective piece of information. Yeah no, that's not a valid claim.
I did since I forget the context of this scene because I know it was a shield in that scene, and he could control it. Just tried to make double check and my doubt is gone.

I did since I forget the context of this scene because I know it was a shield in that scene, and he could control it. Just tried to make double check and my doubt is gone.
Unfortunately, copy pasted Bleach wiki articles are not sufficient debunks of my prior claims.

Unfortunately, copy pasted Bleach wiki articles are not sufficient debunks of my prior claims.
Unfortunately, this is exactly what happens there, and the plot matters in this thread. It is literally a shield around him, and he can control his own reitsu to his will. Do you want to change the show plot and interpret it for your own interest? Do it, but the fact still remains and everyone should understand the context of this scan.

It is truly shield and Reitsu control. Can you give me one reason why he did not erase him fully when he was in his zone? It seems more than once he entered the shield zone, his hands got vaporized, and he goes back. People here ignore the fact he can control his own reitsu.

Anyways, are we not waiting for other staff input as you suggested? Let's wait for their opinion. I still agree with the Damage points stated above.

Unfortunately, this is exactly what happens there, and the plot matters in this thread. It is literally a shield around him, and he can control his own reitsu to his will. Do you want to change the show plot and interpret it for your own interest? Do it, but the fact still remains and everyone should understand the context of this scan.

It is truly shield and Reitsu control. Can you give me one reason why he did not erase him fully when he was in his zone? It seems more than once he entered the shield zone, his hands got vaporized, and he goes back. People here ignore the fact he can control his own reitsu.

Anyways, are we not waiting for other staff input as you suggested? Let's wait for their opinion. I still agree with the Damage points stated above.
1) stop repeating “wait for damage” I’m going to respond to every post you make in response to me, if you wanna wait, stop responding.

2) No one got vaporized, you haven’t provided any proof of such, and no Bleach wiki articles are not proof.

I literally don't understand why anyone should care about what you just said. No relevance to the concept of this thread. No one cares if the EE didn't fully erase him or not, not proof of anything.
Wdym no relevance? Lmfao. Nice trying to use the scan just as supportive evidence that he can erase shinigami just by his pure passive spiritual pressure.
But the context in that scan is literally different from your interpretation. You are talking about proofs? Show me proof where he EEed a whole shinigami by his immense immeasurable spiritual pressure passively like humans? There is none, and what happens there is truly a shield. Whoever goes inside the range of shield gets erased (more likely, it was not even EE, it is vaporization, you can even see the smoke), erasing won't even leave blood. Here is your debunk.

Imao saying “no relevance” but use a scan and ignore the context there. My guy, you are using an irrelevant scan to support your “claims” or Ark whatever.
And I am proving you wrong, that the context in that scan happens differently.

1) stop repeating “wait for damage” I’m going to respond to every post you make in response to me, if you wanna wait, stop responding.

2) No one got vaporized, you haven’t provided any proof of such, and no Bleach wiki articles are not proof.
The scan is clearly vaporized

@Damage3245 @AKM sama @Agnaa

Please look into this scan. Why would you erase hands and leave blood? It is not even EE, if you EE something WHICH MEANS ERASING AN EXISTENCE, the blood won't even appear. So stop repeating false claims. It is clear vaporization.

Seems, that my point above still stands, his EE only works in humans.

The scan is clearly vaporized

@Damage3245 @AKM sama @Agnaa

Please look into this scan. Why would you erase hands and leave blood? It is not even EE, if you EE something WHICH MEANS ERASING AN EXISTENCE, the blood won't even appear. So stop repeating false claims. It is clear vaporization.

Seems, that my point above still stands, his EE only works in humans.
That’s not smoke, that’s blood… no your point doesn’t stand lol, it’s an unsubstantiated claim

And before someone say, when you cut your fingers, the blood comes out, damn never knew the blood goes up instead down. Ay, stop the bullshit please.
You have no proof of EE in that scan. It is vaporization in the context.

I will go sleep. Good night

Did you even bother reading the following chapter? Aizen can't control his reiatsu farther than a set range due to his seals.

And before someone say, when you cut your fingers, the blood comes out, damn never knew the blood goes up instead down. Ay, stop the bullshit please.

You know when Aizen EEd the bottle, the bottle particles floated upwards before fully EEing. Same thing happening here, but with the dude’s blood. It’s not vapor at all.

Wdym no relevance? Lmfao. Nice trying to use the scan just as supportive evidence that he can erase shinigami just by his pure passive spiritual pressure.
Ok
But the context in that scan is literally different from your interpretation. You are talking about proofs? Show me proof where he EEed a whole shinigami by his immense immeasurable spiritual pressure passively like humans?
I don’t care. Nothing comes of this. He EE’d them just like he EE’d the humans.
There is none
Stop trolling
There is none, and what happens there is truly a shield.
Don’t care if you call it that.
Whoever goes inside the range of shield gets erased
Cool
(more likely, it was not even EE, it is vaporization, you can even see the smoke), erasing won't even leave blood. Here is your debunk.
Stop trolling.
Imao saying “no relevance” but use a scan and ignore the context there. My guy, you are using an irrelevant scan to support your “claims” or Ark whatever.
And I am proving you wrong, that the context in that scan happens differently.
Corny as shit. If I were to be even the slightest bit rhetorically aggressively with you, you would cry.
This is actually the dumbest thing I’ve ever read, and given what I’ve had to read today, that says a lot.

The blood is from the part of his hand still remaining, not the erased parts. It’s verbatim stated to be an EE. Stop being an obtuse troll.
Because he started moving his hands down lmao. It’s EE because it’s stated to be, read the thread.

Ok

I don’t care. Nothing comes of this. He EE’d them just like he EE’d the humans.

Stop trolling

Don’t care if you call it that.

Cool

Stop trolling.

Corny as shit. If I were to be even the slightest bit rhetorically aggressively with you, you would cry.
Cool, try it and break rules by your toxicity. I don't care much
This is actually the dumbest thing I’ve ever read, and given what I’ve had to read today, that says a lot.

The blood is from the part of his hand still remaining, not the erased parts. It’s verbatim stated to be an EE. Stop being an obtuse troll.

Because he started moving his hands down lmao. It’s EE because it’s stated to be, read the thread.
Bla bla, where is it explicitly stated “erasure/erased”? Neither, you did not debunk any shit.

Cool, try it and break rules by your toxicity. I don't care much

Bla bla, where is it explicitly stated “erasure/erased”? Neither, you did not debunk any shit.
What are you talking about? We quite literally explained how it isn’t smoke, do you want colored scans to show it’s blood and not smoke?

Aizen has a statement for EE, where did u get this from that only EE for humans and vaporisation for soul reapers?

"Applied when the matter that was destroyed was vaporised during the attack. Much like for Pulverization, we usually use this value when we see no remains of the matter that was destroyed in the attack, but in addition there has to be a considerable amount of visible vapor and/or character statements that imply vaporization, usually the latter."

Imao saying “no relevance” but use a scan and ignore the context there.
Context = Bleach wiki.

Good night
Gn

Dread is clearly the intellectual powerhouse of this thread, and such i completely, 100% agree with his gigabrain reasoning and logical argumentation.

It's clearly just Vaporization bro, because vaporization causes your very existence to cease to exist, that's CLEARLY not a EE statement/feat at all, and it's just vaporization, it's just that Aizen's aura is so hot that it vaps shit despite the fact the heat of Aizen's aura is literally never brought up in any capacity in the series, but clearly the interpretation that directly contradicts the statement made by Aizen himself is the most logical interpretation. Compared to, idk causing someone's existence to cease existing being considered as EE, that's absurd....

You know which ultimately proves it's vaporization and not EE? the fact you can "clearly" see smoke coming off of this Shinigami's hand after it was "vaporized" by Aizen's super hot aura.

Also Dread the blood from someone would still exist if it didn't interact with Aizen's aura, this isn't a type of EE that just erasing a part of someone causes the rest of their body to be erased as well, it's more in line with TSO's EE more than anything, it's based purely on contact, that's it.

Everything else has been sufficiently debunked by Arc and Arcker so i won't even comment on those.

Basically everything that Dread said was patently wrong, and such, should be ignored by everyone who is participating in this thread.

I'd also like to ask everyone, again, if they could find the raws for the scan where Aizen says people can't withstand his power, so I can check the translation.

Anyway, I don't think there's anything more to be said right now.

Really? After having problems with multiple pieces of evidence pointed out, you don't have anything to say to that, and won't change your view?

You don't have any response to the restraints clearly affecting more than just the RC aura, shown by how they were able to nullify Reiatsu attacks?

failure to respond to my refutation is just going to be perceived as a concession.

No, that's not how we evaluate people neglecting to respond. We recently added an editing rule clarifying this.

For verse-specific threads, if the only opposing party does not reply for over 2 weeks without any notice or known/suspected extenuating circumstances, then the moderators should try to get the thread to completion without them, assuming that they'd probably not reply. However, their points should not be discarded, and this should not be treated as that user conceding. Their arguments and votes should be kept in mind while the thread goes on and anybody else is free to argue in their stead.

If someone doesn't respond, you just move on without them, while still counting their votes for any tallies.

You are talking about proofs? Show me proof where he EEed a whole shinigami by his immense immeasurable spiritual pressure passively like humans?

Even for humans he only EE'd the portion of them that came close enough, not their entire body. So it makes sense that shinigami also get just the parts that approach too closely EE'd.

Similar visuals of blood leaking out were seen in the other cases where speech explicitly said it was EE. Blood coming out of wounds is consistent with EE of parts of the body, and other pieces of fiction have shown it that way.

No, that's not how we evaluate people neglecting to respond. We recently added an editing rule clarifying this.

If someone doesn't respond, you just move on without them, while still counting their votes for any tallies.
No one said anything about not counting Damage’s vote. I said failure to refute (contextualized by a highly contentious thread, 4v3 vote) is going to be perceived as a concession via burden of rejoinder 🗿 no where did I say “your vote won’t count”. But I imagine there was merely a miscommunication somewhere along the lines so no worries.

No one said anything about not counting Damage’s vote. I said failure to refute (contextualized by a highly contentious thread, 4v3 vote) is going to be perceived as a concession via burden of rejoinder 🗿 no where did I say “your vote won’t count”. But I imagine there was merely a miscommunication somewhere along the lines so no worries.

Okay. Was going to respond to an earlier post of yours about this but just seen this one. Yeah, somebody not responding is not a concession otherwise the arguments would have to carry on for the rest of time. At a certain point, the arguing just had to be over.

Really? After having problems with multiple pieces of evidence pointed out, you don't have anything to say to that, and won't change your view?

You don't have any response to the restraints clearly affecting more than just the RC aura, shown by how they were able to nullify Reiatsu attacks?
Well, the Restraints seemingly don't affect Aizen's Kido but do affect his pure Reiatsu. So if anything I see this as being more supportive that that EE is just a result of Aizen's sheer power and not some new ability. After all, what is Aizen's EE? It's not Kido, it's not a Zanpakuto ability, it's not a result of Hollowfication, it's not a Fullbring, or a Schrift, etc.... it's not a product of any other known type of ability; everything we've seen about it indicates that it is just a passive result of Aizen's sheer power.

As for the raws, here you go.

Well, the Restraints seemingly don't affect Aizen's Kido but do affect his pure Reiatsu. So if anything I see this as being more supportive that that EE is just a result of Aizen's sheer power and not some new ability. After all, what is Aizen's EE? It's not Kido, it's not a Zanpakuto ability, it's not a result of Hollowfication, it's not a Fullbring, or a Schrift, etc.... it's not a product of any other known type of ability; everything we've seen about it indicates that it is just a passive result of Aizen's sheer power.

Now that's what I'm talking about. Those are the sorts of responses that should be given.

As for the raws, here you go.

The translation in the earlier scans is slightly off, imo, but mostly fine. I provided links for a few words that have multiple meanings I had to pick between.
Humans who can't survive near my reiatsu can't feel my power,

But their spirits can't withstand my power.
The word used for "power" is one that can both mean physical strength and technique, but I don't think it's often used to talk about superpowers, especially when used alone like that. I don't want to make strong claims about it definitely not referring to superpowers since I haven't read Bleach and am a bit of a novice, but this makes me lean more towards the "raw power" angle. Series that talk about supernatural abilities, from what I've seen, usually use different words, or compound words including "chikara", but not just "chikara" by itself.

From that translation, the stuff Damage just brought up which makes it sound like most abilities in Bleach are relegated into certain categories which this EE doesn't fit into, Aizen's other abilities seemingly not being affected by the restraints, and from the earlier stuff Damage brought up of Aizen being the strongest character who interacts with fodder, I'm pushed back into disagreeing with the change.

Last edited:
Not really taking a hard stance on this but I want to note that an enraged Aizen was only able to erase a portion of Gin’s arm, unlike what he did against the humans and fodder Muken guards

This could mean that it’s a strength thing idk

Not really taking a hard stance on this but I want to note that an enraged Aizen was only able to erase a portion of Gin’s arm, unlike what he did against the humans and fodder Muken guards

This could mean that it’s a strength thing idk
Personally I think it's a good point as well, though Arc7 pointed out that Aizen could have been holding back. Now that I think about it though, this took place after Gin's attempt to kill Aizen so Aizen wouldn't have a reason to hold back anymore. As you said, he was enraged at that point.

Personally I think it's a good point as well, though Arc7 pointed out that Aizen could have been holding back. Now that I think about it though, this took place after Gin's attempt to kill Aizen so Aizen wouldn't have a reason to hold back anymore. As you said, he was enraged at that point.
Yeah I don’t think Aizen would be holding back, we saw him absolutely furious at Gin’s betrayal: it would make no sense for him to hold back

Well, the Restraints seemingly don't affect Aizen's Kido but do affect his pure Reiatsu. So if anything I see this as being more supportive that that EE is just a result of Aizen's sheer power and not some new ability.
Damage, you know what else hasn't been restrained to that range?
Take a look, here.

His RC isn't restricted to that range which is a pure sheer power thing, Same with his Reiatsu when he tried to take down Reiokyo, we saw his Reiatsu reaching the sky, then it got canceled by the restraints after a certain level, so his power/Reiatsu can definitely reach a wider range/ has a different limited range restricted by the restraints.

It definitely affected his power in a different way that it affected his EE, it affected his EE because it was also done by his Reiatsu.
That reminds me of my previous argument here as we now have a proof that his RC/Reiatsu wasnt restricted to that area, since his power/rc has a completely different restricted range, those soul reapers should've been soul crushed before even getting that close to Aizen, assuming his EE is just a part of his RC, right?

This isn't really an argument of "since they have different range it means they are different"

Morelikely it's an argument of "since RC wasn't active there, yet he was still using his EE, it means EE has nothing to do with his RC" and since we proved that his RC has a different restricted range in the scans I put above, it should've been affecting those soul reapers before they even get too close, but it wasn't even active there.

What do you think about this?
and from the earlier stuff Damage brought up of Aizen being the strongest character who interacts with fodder, I'm pushed back into disagreeing with the change
I literally put scans that show how Ichigo was fighting Yhwach seriously and Orihime joined to defend him from an attack, neither her nor her barrier was affected by EE at all, which make 2 choices for us:

1) Orihime is relative to TS and HOS Ichigo.

2) Ichigo doesn't have EE despite having a higher Reiatsu than Hogyoku Aizen, which means Aizen doesn't have it merely because "his Reiatsu is so high"

Just noticed this is long enough to read, so what are your thoughts?

Damage, you know what else hasn't been restrained to that range? Take a look, here.

As someone who doesn't really know Bleach, I can't tell much from those screenshots. Is that RC functioning in a decently large range?

And yeah, fair point with the other Reiatsu attack.

I literally put scans that show how Ichigo was fighting Yhwach seriously and Orihime joined to defend him from an attack, neither her nor her barrier was affected by EE at all, which make 2 choices for us

Ahh my bad, I forgot about that.

That does sound like a good reason to shelve that interpretation. Those two points combined me back into giving the resistance a "likely".

1) Orihime is relative to TS and HOS Ichigo.
Why are you assuming somebody has to be relative to be unaffected by it? All it means is that the gap between Aizen and ordinary humans =/= the gap between Ichigo and Orihime. Why is that farfetched?

Morelikely it's an argument of "since RC wasn't active there, yet he was still using his EE, it means EE has nothing to do with his RC" and since we proved that his RC has a different restricted range in the scans I put above, it should've been affecting those soul reapers before they even get too close, but it wasn't even active there.
Aizen's active Reiatsu crush is different from his passive "Reiatsu crush".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back