• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nah but fr, 2 temporal based on Nights and 4 spatial cause tesseract. The 4th spatial one doesn't grant a higher tier for the universe though (as it's not very big/infinite).

Nights only has one temporal though.
2 cause of Palace no? The whole Nights isn't influenced by what goes on in the Palace argument.
If Nights only had one temporal dimension then it being a part of Sonic's universe likely wouldn't have been that big of a problem.

2 cause of Palace no? The whole Nights isn't influenced by what goes on in the Palace argument.
If Nights only had one temporal dimension then it being a part of Sonic's universe likely wouldn't have been that big of a problem.
I thought you said the overall Nights didn’t have enough to be considered as a greater time axis.
And two axes on top of 3-D would be 5-D

I thought you said the overall Nights didn’t have enough to be considered as a greater time axis.
And two axes on top of 3-D would be 5-D
No I said everyone would get immeasurable speed because of the 2 axes if you also argue the entire realm is a very small part of Sonic’s universe (the book). Nights has 4 spatial dimensions if it’s parallel to Sonic’s universe, because Sonic’s universe has 4 spatial dimensions. Being parallel works both ways.

Oh okay, so you’re saying that Sonic’s universe containing four spatial dimensions in a small tower area translates to Night Palace or a similar small region in the Nights having 4 spatial dimensions, along a time axis existing alongside an infinite astral plane. In a scenario where everything lined up together, (I.e the four spatial dimensions and the time axis all contained inside Night Palace), wouldn’t the overall Nights just be > 5-D instead of 6-D?

I’m just saying Sonic’s universe has 2 temporal dimensions because Nights has 2 temporal dimensions and I’m saying Nights has 4 spatial dimensions because Sonic’s universe has 4 spatial dimensions. Resulting in 6 total for both.

I’m also saying that if Nights is inside of Sonic’s universe, everything breaks, so don’t argue that.

The Nights doesn’t have two temporal dimensions, it has one temporal axis inside the palace alongside the infinite astral plane, and then that’s contained inside an overall dimension (which may or may not be parallel to Sonic’s).

Story progresses linearly in Nights whereas time is funky in Palace? If you don’t think that’s enough then fine, just know I didn’t argue against it.
I’m really confused, I know someone argued that just because a temporal area contains a smaller unique temporal area within if, does not automatically indicate hypertimeline status, because it had to specifically be a higher level temporal axis (whatever that entails).

And yes, the astral plane is generally confined to the palace seeing as you can only access it from a single room in the palace, a room described as an infinite corridor.

Just argue it’s a time scroll situation like in DBH (probably before the downgrades). Where the scrolls represent the timelines and altering the scrolls also alters the timelines.
This is mostly the case, just with having a story written in it. JJ argues that's only Camelot, but Black Knight also has a story. Merlina talks about it before her fight. The fact the story will end is her entire motivation.

This discussion is just complicating the thread.

Well, if the interpretation that the storybook worlds are alternate universes and not within Sonic’s is what we’re going with, then for the Arabian Nights we have an infinite 3D space with a 4-D component dwarfed by a greater spacer with an overarching time flow (which I guess is just > 4D), and Sonic’s world, which contains a four dimensional space (not infinite), and a time component.

I know Shake mentioned the Void between shatterspaces was infinite size, maybe if I could find that it would help support the idea of Sonic’s world being 5-D, since there would be infinite amounts of 4-D space that can support a macrocosm of separate dimensions, along with a time component.

would u look at that you cant read and you derailed!
262.jpg

Back