• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As of this thread, Maginaryworld is accepted as baseline 5-D for the game continuity. Since most of the scaling is already obvious, the only notable addition is Metal Overlord, who I believe should get god tier scaling for similar reasons as Light Man Eggman. Maybe Metal’s other super forms too? They have anti-feats that make me unsure, unlike Overlord, but they also are directly powered by the Master Emerald, so they should be stronger than Overlord, who just has the data of Chaos and a bunch of base forms.

That was pretty short, so the rest of this will be dedicated to cosmology concepts that were either brought up in the old thread and not resolved, or new stuff.

Here’s the cosmology blog for reference

1. Light Man Eggman’s dimensions should be 5-D, as Eggman has already showcased the ability to make four-dimensional spaces without relying on a temporal component, so the combination of fourth-dimensional space (as the above is described as an “infinite super other-dimensional space”)+time makes 5-D. Light Man probably has a more solid basis because of the infinite statement though. This gives Light Man his own 5-D feat with no scaling.

2. The super dimensions are either implicitly or explicitly referred to as Eggman’s “dreams”. This is important, as Eggman has personally gone inside of Cyberspace, which takes the memories and dreams of those who enter, and manifests them as tangible parts of the world. Since Cyberspace was created with the Chaos Emeralds and powered by them, with the Chaos Emeralds being on par with both the Sol Emeralds (which would have been used to create Rush Eggmanland), and the Phantom Ruby (which created Light Man Eggman’s spaces), and since Frontiers came out after Test Run (where Eggman did not fulfill his wish of creating a fourth dimensional space to trap Sonic, thus making it still a dream by the time of Frontiers via being a wish that hadn’t come true), Cyberspace should be able to contain dream spaces of this caliber. As such, Cyberspace would also be upgraded to a 5-D cosmology, via being fourth dimensional space of a universal size and time component.

For another reason, Cyberspace is powered by the Chaos Emeralds, and in this case the Chaos Emeralds were working at their maximum capacity, as around the same timeframe the Emeralds were used to construct the Titans, which are already accepted as scaling to full power Super Sonic.

Moreover, as we have a verbatim statement that Cyberspace was above any digital construct Eggman has ever created at the time (which includes the aforementioned Test Run maze), combined with the Ancients’ intellect to create a construct of this caliber (which would potentially allow the Ancients’ to have a similar dream scope as Eggman’s dreams of creating a permanent 4-D space), it would make sense that either the Ancients’ dreams or the entirety of Cyberspace could match the 4-D scope of Eggman’s constructs spatially. And when combined with the temporal component of Cyberspace and the statements of infinite data leading to at least universal scope, 5-D Cyberspace is consistent.

Alternatively, since all dreams of individuals are treated as the same size, Maginaryworld can also be considered as containing countless amounts of 5-D spaces, and Cyberspace as thousands of 5-D spaces (as there are at minimum 2386 Ancients’ dreams within Cyberspace based on the minimum Koco count Sonic could collect, and countless dreams across the Sonic multiverse). However, since Eggman used extremely powerful artifacts to bring his dreams into fruition, I’m fine with calling them outliers among dreams.

3. White Space being outside the rest of the cosmology due to starting and ending (post-Time Eater death) it’s on-screen existence as a realm that lacks any concept of time and exists even beyond the end of time as a whole.

4. Because Solaris is on a higher dimensional level than the rest of space-time in his unanchored state (as he could already destroy all of space-time while anchored in “this dimension”, likely referring to hierarchy and not parallelism), Solaris should have a higher dimensional existence, with his body being at least 5-D, possibly 6-D (not AP). The super forms ability potency would also get an upgrade to possibly 6-D if 6-D goes through (possibly only because they can only damage unanchored Solaris by hitting his consciousness, which should be part of his body. But the fact Eggman singled out his consciousness as different from his form could imply the consciousness is not on the same dimensional level as the rest, hence possibly.)

EDIT: Japanese translation from my understanding makes zero references to Solaris being anchored by his light shells. Unless something new comes up, consider ignoring point 5 (unless you believe that Eggman calling Solaris super-dimensional and not Illumina means he considers Solaris transcendent of the latter). However, Solaris was absorbing all dimensions into his body. (Credit to Eseseo)

I believe that’s all. I had some comments on how the Arabian Nights as a whole is far larger than a Low 2-C space, but I don’t know if that would do much in the way of upgrades.

Letsa go.

Agree: Maverick_Zero_X (with everything), Qawsedf234 (with White Space being beyond the rest of the cosmology, Overlord scaling to 5-D, and MW being 5-D (and Solaris having possibly 6-D physiology)), LordGriffin1000 (with the scaling, neutral-fine regarding Cyberspace/dreams being 5-D and Solaris having 6-D physiology)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Just one thing. About this baseline thing and so on.

About destroying two 5D universes > destroying a 5D universe.

Half of the staff say that we treat 5D the same way as 4D.

And another half of the staff says that destroying infinite 5D structures is the same thing as destroying a 5D structure, like Planck for example as I remember.

So the scale almost doesn't matter.

As a consequence, Base Sonic defeating Perfect Chaos will likely have to drop down to being an outlier again (honestly, probably overdue considering Otherworld Comedy showed even a weaker PC could one-shot base Sonic).
That is not true and generations shows as much

Egg Dragoon and Egg Dealer being stronger than Super Egg Robot should also be called into question (unless we are willing to accept 2-C Base Sonic anyway).
jumping from low 2-C to 2-C is not so big yo be considered an outlier on its own, and most of the consistency for low 2-C remains(numerous baseline super form level foes being beaten by base chars), only now for 2-C, so the consistenct remains and if this is to pass they should scale to 2-C

Just one thing. About this baseline thing and so on.

About destroying two 5D universes > destroying a 5D universe.

Half of the staff say that we treat 5D the same way as 4D.

And another half of the staff says that destroying infinite 5D structures is the same thing as destroying a 5D structure, like Planck for example as I remember.

So the scale almost doesn't matter.
I guess I should have studied 5-D principles more.

This would upgrade Egg Salamander to 5-D Low 1-C and give Light Man his own 5-D feat with no scaling.
If we do this, then I disagree with scaling Overlord to god tier, otherwise I am neutral about it.

Anyways, I agree with the god tier scaling, and agreed with the Eggman related stuff being 5D as Maginary World was already accepted as 5D.

Somewhat neutral on Sonic's universe being 2-C since Prime isn't done yet. But if the finale doesn't reveal any plotwists, Sonic's World being 2-C should be fine. Base forms would be upgraded to 2-C because the low 2-C feats are mostly about Sonic's universe.

As of this thread, Maginaryworld is accepted as baseline 5-D for the game continuity. Since most of the scaling is already obvious, the only notable addition is Metal Overlord, who I believe should get god tier scaling for similar reasons as Light Man Eggman. Maybe Metal’s other super forms too? They have anti-feats that make me unsure, unlike Overlord, but they also are directly powered by the Master Emerald, so they should be stronger than Overlord, who just has the data of Chaos and a bunch of base forms.

-Metal Overlord and Metal’s other super forms (assuming they aren’t just boosted to Low 1-C)
Using the master emerald is not a basis for anything really, the only one who can use the full power of it is Knuckles, otherwise we just assume anyone using it for a super form esque transformation just becomes as strong as a baseline Super Form, hence why master overlord and super neo metal are currently low 2-C and not 2-B/A

4. White Space being outside the rest of the cosmology due to starting and ending (post-Time Eater death) it’s on-screen existence as a realm that lacks any concept of time and exists even beyond the end of time as a whole.
aka beyond baseline countless/infinite range? what i mean is, is this you proposing white to be outside the normal cosmology, so beyond whatever the range of the cosmology is?

BTW for clarification, are you arguing about making dreams low 1-C as well? i saw that you crossed that part in the OP and i want to know why

I do agree dreams should be Low 1-C (or at least Eggman’s dreams specifically which would currently extend to all dreams made by individuals, based on what’s currently accepted).

It’s just that I made that under the pretense that having more Low 1-C separate spaces would warrant being higher into Low 1-C, but that’s not the case. And no one really scales to the creation or destruction of an individual dream beyond those I listed, so it seemed pointless to include. But I didn’t delete it in case it does mean something later.
Using the master emerald is not a basis for anything really, the only one who can use the full power of it is Knuckles, otherwise we just assume anyone using it for a super form esque transformation just becomes as strong as a baseline Super Form, hence why master overlord and super neo metal are currently low 2-C and not 2-B/2-A
I think it’s fair to say the Master Emerald would still be above what Metal Overlord achieved just via lore, even if he can’t draw out the full power of it.
aka beyond baseline countless/infinite range? what i mean is, is this you proposing white to be outside the normal cosmology, so beyond whatever the range of the cosmology is?
Yeah, beyond the range of Maginaryworld and such (basically making Time Eater and Chaos Control a little more smurfy in their BFR and giving Eggman counters to Smurf BFR?)

If we do this, then I disagree with scaling Overlord to god tier, otherwise I am neutral about it.
Under the pretense of Light Man being 5-D with his own feats I understand, but if he doesn’t get upgraded I don’t think there’s much difference in emotional stakes between the Overlord and Light Man fights.
Anyways, I agree with the god tier scaling, and agreed with the Eggman related stuff being 5D as Maginary World was already accepted as 5D.
I assume that includes Cyberspace being 5-D as okay?

I assume people are more leaning towards unanchored Solaris being 5-D, I just threw in 6-D as a possibility.

I do agree dreams should be Low 1-C (or at least Eggman’s dreams specifically which would currently extend to all dreams made by individuals, based on what’s currently accepted).

It’s just that I made that under the pretense that having more Low 1-C separate spaces would warrant being higher into Low 1-C, but that’s not the case. And no one really scales to the creation or destruction of an individual dream beyond those I listed, so it seemed pointless to include. But I didn’t delete it in case it does mean something later.
it would, that much i know for watching to some DBH matches, either way it should still be listed as having numerous Low 1-C separated spaces would be significant to list regardless

I think it’s fair to say the Master Emerald would still be above what Metal Overlord achieved just via lore, even if he can’t draw out the full power of it.
which is what we already currently do with him, but he is still Low 2-C as there is no to quantify how much he got, or if it would even be close to the power of a full powered Super form

Yeah, beyond the range of Maginaryworld and such (basically making Time Eater and Chaos Control a little more smurfy in their BFR and giving Eggman counters to Smurf BFR?)
ok ok

it would, that much i know for watching to some DBH matches, either way it should still be listed as having numerous Low 1-C separated spaces would be significant to list regardless
Idk, the first message said that having multiple Low 1-C spaces doesn’t boost your tier, I’m getting mixed messages.
which is what we already currently do with him, but he is still Low 2-C as there is no to quantify how much he got, or if it would even be close to the power of a full powered Super form
I know, it’s just that based on the reasoning I saw for Light Man being equal to full power (ignoring any of the stuff I brought up here)

I’m not really sure why Overlord wouldn’t meet those same qualifications, considering he even goes a step beyond and straight up upscales Super Sonic in some aspects.

Idk, the first message said that having multiple Low 1-C spaces doesn’t boost your tier, I’m getting mixed messages.
going by the matches that happened with the only verse i know has this type of stuff, it would, it is already accepted officially that it does, it would be important for range anyway regardless of tier amps, so still important
I know, it’s just that based on the reasoning I saw for Light Man being equal to full power (ignoring any of the stuff I brought up here)

I’m not really sure why Overlord wouldn’t meet those same qualifications, considering he even goes a step beyond and straight up upscales Super Sonic in some aspects.
i will remain neutral on this topic i decided

going by the matches that happened with the only verse i know has this type of stuff, it would, it is already accepted officially that it does, it would be important for range anyway regardless of tier amps, so still important
We don't have a rule for this, I myself did a Q&A for this and staff members said different things.

It would be nice to have a crt talking about this to set in stone, but I'm not good at it.

almost all of this are things that do not exist in archie, at most the Maginary World and 4th dimensional space stuff, i think we should let the Archie part with the Archie Supporters tho, to leave this more focused

And no one really scales to the creation or destruction of an individual dream beyond those I listed, so it seemed pointless to include. But I didn’t delete it in case it does mean something later.
Donesn't the base cast from Dream Team scale to individual dream worlds? Someone posted that with proof on the main Sonic discussion thread.

Donesn't the base cast from Dream Team scale to individual dream worlds? Someone posted that with proof on the main Sonic discussion thread.
Leave any dream team discussion for the thread that will cover the additions of it please, we must remain focussed for now

I do not want this to reach 10 pages in 2 days like part 1 did lol

Leave any dream team discussion for the thread that will cover the additions of it please, we must remain focussed for now

I do not want this to reach 10 pages in 2 days like part 1 did lol
Well, in any case, I disagree with the notion that just because some individual dreams should be Low 1-C, all dreams are Low 1-C, so it doesn't matter to me. Tossing aside the possible paradoxes that may entail, it doesn't even allign with what's currently agreed upon about Maginary World, nor is it a reasonable assumption to make.

The scope of a dream world should only ever be assumed to be equal to the world they pertain to. If they pertain to Sonic's world, they should be 2-C, if they pertain to all of Cyberspace, or Rush Eggmanland, they should be Low 1-C, and if they pertain to space-time continuums that are presumably smaller than Sonic's universe (like the special stages for example), they should be Low 2-C. It's that simple.

Well, in any case, I disagree with the notion that just because some individual dreams should be Low 1-C, all dreams are Low 1-C, so it doesn't matter to me. Tossing aside the possible paradoxes that may entail, it doesn't even allign with what's currently agreed upon about Maginary World, nor is it a reasonable assumption to make.

The scope of a dream world should only ever be assumed to be equal to the world they pertain to. If they pertain to Sonic's world, they should be 2-C, if they pertain to all of Cyberspace, or Rush Eggmanland, they should be Low 1-C, and if they pertain to space-time continuums that are presumably smaller than Sonic's universe (like the special stages for example), they should be Low 2-C. It's that simple.
It's not that all dreams are L1-C in size, but all dreams can become L1-C in size, due to Cyberspace and other stuff being considered dreams and L-1C, and since Maginaryworld can hold all dreams, Maginaryworld is Countless/Possibly Infinite 5D

Well currently all dreams are accepted as Low 2-C, no matter what they’re about. I disagree with that as well but eh, the countless and thousands 5-D is a high end anyway.

I guess I should say my thoughts about the OP's talking points, too.

The evidence showing that individual shatterspaces are universe sized is really moot, but it's accepted on the Paradox Prism's profile, so I for now I guess I agree with the 2-C sized universe and the scaling implications that come from it. Especially since I also believe the Arabian Nights should be 2-C sized, and base Sonic scales to these as well, so it's basically just as consistent as his current Low 2-C scaling. This naturally means I disagree with turning Perfect Chaos back into an outlier. The reasoning for it makes no sense. Sonic almost got one shot by Phantom Perfect Chaos for the same reason he struggled against base Phantom Chaos in Forces. This is a copy of MODERN Chaos. Way stronger than the one in the Dreamcast era.

I only agree with Light Man Eggman being 5D via his own feat. The reasoning behind his current 2-B/2-A key was always really weak to me. This also means I disagree with god tier Metal Overlord, especially since he showed up before any actual god tier feat in the Sonic series.

I agree with everything else. I've even made it vocal that this is a lowball. My cosmology map is as relevant as ever. https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-g...de-2-dimensional-boogaloo.162487/post-6268214

I'm not knowledgeable about the scaling, but 5-D makes sense for those who were aforementioned (except Metal Overlord as I'm not really knowledgeable about that).

Wouldn't NiGHTS / Wizeman also get upgraded as a result ?

Common sense is not the rule of the wiki.
Can't disagree with that. There would be several counterexamples to that.
Especially when we have staff members like KL0 and Planck who think that destroying one or more 5D structures has no difference in power, just range.
Well they're wrong then lol. Unless they talking about destroying multiple infinite 5D constructs? In which case I still have some objections, just less.

You might want to cross out #3, as Prime needs to finish first (the episodes are like 2 weeks away from now), since that was agreed upon here. That aside, I agree with Metal Overlord scaling to the higher echelon of Super Sonic's power via similar reasons to Light Eggman.

Oh, and I gotta commend you for being thorough enough as to make a THIRD thread lol.

I agree. Cyberspace is stated to be a different dimensional plane than 'default' reality by Sage, so, be it higher or lower than the main multiverse, I feel its dimensionality is different. More likely, higher than the multiverse, due to it physically containing The End, being powered by the Emeralds, pulling and observing information from the multiverse, etc.

Idk, how do people feel about Solaris and his HDE. I was leaning more towards > 5-D but 6-D also seems feasible, going off the same logic that superdimensional means an entire step above the previous dimension.

Idk, how do people feel about Solaris and his HDE. I was leaning more towards > 5-D but 6-D also seems feasible, going off the same logic that superdimensional means an entire step above the previous dimension.
Last time that was done, it was concluded superdimensional is too vauge to count for a dimensional upgrade

Back